homes...food...gas...now electricity....obama bankrupting the country..

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Did you even bother reading the article, Rusty?

----------------------------------------------------------
EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson said the rule signed Tuesday should improve air quality and public health in a broad swath of states, from southern New England down to Florida, over to Texas and up to Minnesota. The rule does not affect four New England states: Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hamsphire and Maine.

"We're working to limit pollution at its source, rather than waiting for it to move across the country," Jackson said in a statement.

The proposed reductions should save more than $120 billion a year in avoided health costs and sick days and save thousands of lives each year, Jackson said. Those benefits would far outweigh the estimated $2.8 billion annual cost of compliance, she said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Man, I get sick of hearing conservatives whine about high gas prices, whine about government regulations, whine about social programs, whine about taxes, whine about environmental protections, whine about jobs, whine about immigration, whine about healthcare, whine about social security, whine about anything that might cost them another dollar.

I guess that's the difference between liberals and conservatives who only care about every dollar in their nestegg. I've got plenty of money, plenty of job skills and I'll never want for anything. Never in my life have I complained about gas prices or any of the things conservatives like to whine about and if my monthly fuel costs go up, so be it. A small price to pay for a clean environment.

There's no future on a dead planet.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Still no answer? I guess that is right in line with your party.

Your argument about all liberals being leeches just shows how indoctrinated you are. Let me give you an example because you are slow. I think there are some smart conservatives. Even on this board we have a few, such as CieGrant. However, for you to lump all liberals into one group and for you to suck dick on everything the GOP pumps up your ass, is why you are beyond pathetic. You are exactly what is wrong with this country. Wake up doggie dogshit.

Yep You'll find most conservatives here are real people--with real jobs who have met many others--you see their pics-families--visits--attending functions together--

---and then there is your pack (Tramp-Muffins-Trench Scott ETC) of zero's-unverifiable cyber punks/ole whitey bashers--who spend your lives cowering in fear that someone might find out who you are.

Has to be a real bummer mentally to see people
on forum socialize in real life--while your confined to just throwing in obscenities and ole whitey rants from the shadows.

-unfortunely looks like we may not get privite messaging maybe we could get a "cyber troll ignore" button that automatically deletes all--

1233134161404oZB.jpg

from view.

:0008

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Yep You'll find most conservatives here are real people--with real jobs who have met many others--you see their pics-families--visits--attending functions together--

---and then there is your pack (Tramp-Muffins-Trench Scott ETC) of zero's-unverifiable cyber punks/ole whitey bashers--who spend your lives cowering in fear that someone might find out who you are.

on forum socialize in real life--while your confined to just throwing in obscenities and ole whitey rants from the shadows.

-unfortunely looks like we may not get privite messaging maybe we could get a "cyber troll ignore" button that automatically deletes all--

1233134161404oZB.jpg

from view.

Its funny how people who disagree with you are cyber punk whitey trashers.

And again why the hell do you need peoples personal info?

There really is something wrong with you. You want posters on a gambling forum to give out their personal info to some wackjob from Kentucky?

That sounds like something you would do, but no other reasonable person would.

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.

1233134161404oZB.jpg

from view.

That picture never gets old!!:142smilie

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
Did you even bother reading the article, Rusty?

----------------------------------------------------------
EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson said the rule signed Tuesday should improve air quality and public health in a broad swath of states, from southern New England down to Florida, over to Texas and up to Minnesota. The rule does not affect four New England states: Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hamsphire and Maine.

"We're working to limit pollution at its source, rather than waiting for it to move across the country," Jackson said in a statement.

The proposed reductions should save more than $120 billion a year in avoided health costs and sick days and save thousands of lives each year, Jackson said. Those benefits would far outweigh the estimated $2.8 billion annual cost of compliance, she said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Man, I get sick of hearing conservatives whine about high gas prices, whine about government regulations, whine about social programs, whine about taxes, whine about environmental protections, whine about jobs, whine about immigration, whine about healthcare, whine about social security, whine about anything that might cost them another dollar.

I guess that's the difference between liberals and conservatives who only care about every dollar in their nestegg. I've got plenty of money, plenty of job skills and I'll never want for anything. Never in my life have I complained about gas prices or any of the things conservatives like to whine about and if my monthly fuel costs go up, so be it. A small price to pay for a clean environment.

There's no future on a dead planet.

For starters I'm not a conservative.Also I did read the article and the other side of the coin from which you stated are obvious.Just bc I post something might not mean I agree or disagree,I'm just bring out the facts.

I'm not to worried about the dangers of burning coal.In fact I grew up on a coal burning stove and I'm doing just fine.I live in Mass. and burning coal to me is not an issue.Paying enormous amounts to heat and light my home is.I'm already paying way to much as it is to put some electric company's CEO's kid thru school on my dime.

Just wait til they build this wind tunnel here in Mass. on Nantucket Sound.Can you say :moon: !

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Its funny how people who disagree with you are cyber punk whitey trashers.

And again why the hell do you need peoples personal info?

There really is something wrong with you. You want posters on a gambling forum to give out their personal info to some wackjob from Kentucky?

That sounds like something you would do, but no other reasonable person would.

Yep better go tell everyone to quit meeting at these social events or giving their names out to their friends they have met here--right.

How about--
You keep hanging with the"masks" where your comfortable-
-I'll keep it to the real life folks- OK?
Thank You

back on topic

Google --
record deficits
record job loss and unemployment
record bank failures
record food stamps
record people on wefare

--and see what you get.

One wonders--how can 30% of people per polls think country is headed in right direction

--but then again as long as last 2 on list are firing on all cylinders--some have little concern for 1st three on list--correct?

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
record deficits

Two unnecessary and unfunded wars plus unfunded Medicare part D plus tax cuts for the rich. Thanks BUSH.

record job loss and unemployment

4% in 2000, 8% at the end of 2008. Thanks BUSH.

record bank failures

And the biggest bank bailout in history, 2008. Thanks BUSH.

record food stamps

Millions of American jobs exported to China. Thanks BUSH.

record people on wefare

Tax breaks for the rich, the shit end of the stick for the middle class. Thanks BUSH.

Facts, doggie, facts. They'll burn your ass
every time.

butt-lick-725980.jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Yep better go tell everyone to quit meeting at these social events or giving their names out to their friends they have met here--right.

The most hilarious thing about DTBlackgumby
is this.

44,824 registered members with 2,920,214 posts

Out of 44 thousand members at madjacks , DTBlackgumby actually knows about 30 people.

:142smilie :142smilie

If he had his way they would all send him their personal information for him to play his skip trace games with.

30 people out of 44 K and DTB counts a handful as close friends. '

fawk me you cant make this shit up

:142smilie

PS - KC never did give DTB his information after DTB insisted for months. KC finally told him to fawk off as he was acting like a stalker.

damnnn,,,,,,,,,,

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
PS - KC never did give DTB his information after DTB insisted for months. KC finally told him to fawk off as he was acting like a stalker.

damnnn,,,,,,,,,,

I forgot all about that. Why the fuck would anyone post all their personal shit? Even without mr insurance scum, it makes no sense.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
For starters I'm not a conservative.
I didn't think you were. I was just making a general statement. I hate whiners in all walks of life but especially politics. Actually, I don't see that much of it here at Madjacks compared to other sites I've posted on in the past or present.

I really hate all the whining that Americans do about the high cost of living when I don't see people modifying their behaviors and lifestyles to do anything about it. Americans of our generation have it better than 99.9% of all the humans that have inhabited this planet, past and present. Which is why I hate whiners.

Wait a minute... am I whining about whiners? :142smilie

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
I didn't think you were. I was just making a general statement. I hate whiners in all walks of life but especially politics. Actually, I don't see that much of it here at Madjacks compared to other sites I've posted on in the past or present.

I really hate all the whining that Americans do about the high cost of living when I don't see people modifying their behaviors and lifestyles to do anything about it. Americans of our generation have it better than 99.9% of all the humans that have inhabited this planet, past and present. Which is why I hate whiners.

Wait a minute... am I whining about whiners? :142smilie

Makes alot of sense.I would agree w/you that between our own mistakes and the gov't.'s things are not easy.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Makes alot of sense.I would agree w/you that between our own mistakes and the gov't.'s things are not easy.
Actually, what I was saying was that in relationship to the total of human experience, both past and present, most Americans today have it quite easy.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Actually, what I was saying was that in relationship to the total of human experience, both past and present, most Americans today have it quite easy.

I agree. We are now a bunch of spoiled pussies. What would the current populous do if we had to go through the sacrifices of those who lived through wwII?

Last edited:

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

Let's take it a step further. This board is full of straight white men born in America. It doesn't get any better than that. I talked with a friend about that awhile ago. We hit the lottery being born a straight white men in America.

Bet on MyBookie