Hooking up with friend's ex

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
you can hide out here if you want....but no free meals...i'll just have to make sure that you are not alone with my wife...
Is OK with a few others ? kurby
2229383190100361358S600x600Q85.jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Thanks Gibber. Unfortunatley that is now out of the equation. The friend saw us making out. They were split up maybe a month, following a year and a half together. They were always on and off, so maybe they were going to be on again. Good friend of mine. This is going to get worse before it gets better I'm afraid.

i hope agent punches your lights out.....there isn`t enough out there that you have to do that to a "good friend of yours"?...

some friend...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
you can hide out here if you want....but no free meals...i'll just have to make sure that you are not alone with my wife...

You are wrong. You still owe me that dinner. One free meal is still coming my way.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I would say you didn't really value his friendship. Period.

Douche bag move completely. You are lucky he and all your acquainted friends didn't kick the shit out of you as a lesson.

Never mess with a friends tail, ESPECIALLY if they dated a year and a half...

If nobody hooked up with their friends' exes, then nobody would ever hook up. Everyone would become off limits forever.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
i hope agent punches your lights out.....there isn`t enough out there that you have to do that to a "good friend of yours"?...

some friend...

Agent and I have an understanding. He is a tremendous husband and father because he knows there are people like me waiting for him to screw up.

Bet on MyBookie