Hooking up with friend's ex

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
pics or gtfo.

and to throw in my oprah wisdom. If yer buddy is gonna be all pissy and sore about it.. rub it in. tell him that she said you were the best she's ever had.. talk about how you had to peel her off the ceiling.. offer to show him the scratch and bite marks.

if he isn't being a douchebag about it.. offer to give him one of your old ex's as a gesture of goodwill.

bubbas1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2003
Wisconsin
You did the hippo? :( :nono:

Hey asshole..that "hippo" you are referring to is my wife.That pic was taken at the madjack superbowl party in vegas.

Noticed you didnt sign up for the golf tourney. Maybe you should and I will gladly take the day ride down there to have a chat with you.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
bubbas, :142smilie

he's talking about happy hippo seated next to your wife and in front of smurph :mj07:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Dear God,

I went to sleep hoping you would have Agent respond to this thread about Jess. I was hoping for something spectacular.

You have once again out shined my greatest expectations.

Signed,

B

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
How soon is too soon? I think I just did the 'too soon'.kurby

You screwed the pooch......you will never have that "friendship" with your buddy again.....eventually maybe you'll begin to talk...but it will never be the same.

Happened to two of my buddies, I was having lunch with one of them last month....it's been like 35 years.....still holds a grudge against the other....

Good luck with this....

Franky Wright

Forum Member
May 28, 2002
Heaven, oh!!, this isn't it?!
Is OK with a few others ? kurby
2229383190100361358S600x600Q85.jpg

Looks to me like AR's wife has something going on with Bubba's wife:scared

Smurph, what are you doing with your left hand in this picture?:SIB

Like Jack said, this thread has potential :0corn

Oh, and who is responsible for the hottie in the white T-shirt, must be one of the Chicago boyz:00x30

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Hey asshole..that "hippo" you are referring to is my wife.That pic was taken at the madjack superbowl party in vegas.

Noticed you didnt sign up for the golf tourney. Maybe you should and I will gladly take the day ride down there to have a chat with you.

Oh brother.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast

Don't worry about the asshole - what a dickhead!

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
Thanks Gibber. Unfortunatley that is now out of the equation. The friend saw us making out. They were split up maybe a month, following a year and a half together. They were always on and off, so maybe they were going to be on again. Good friend of mine. This is going to get worse before it gets better I'm afraid.

I KNOWN NOT TO INVITE YOU OVER MY HOUSE:SIB

Bet on MyBookie