House of the Dragon

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
House Of The Dragon’ the ‘Game Of Thrones’ Prequel begins tonight (Season 1 has 10 Episodes), kickserv will be watching.

Gee ya think this series has lots to live up to, ya I'd say so:scared

Note: The series takes place 200 years before the events of Game of Thrones during the reign of King Viserys I Targaryen.

Bring on the boobs and blood, I'm in:00hour

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DotnJ7tTA34" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Bring on the boobs and blood, I'm in:00hour

House of The Dragon Will "Pull Back" on the Sex Scenes and Nudity Game of Thrones Had
House of the Dragon showrunners explained how they're approaching sex scenes in the Game of Thrones prequel.

https://www.eonline.com/news/133870...the-sex-scenes-and-nudity-game-of-thrones-had

i guess even Witcher has more boobs and blood than HoD. i don't except anything else than bridgerton (that i refused to watch) disguised as GoT

:0003

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
House of The Dragon Will "Pull Back" on the Sex Scenes and Nudity Game of Thrones Had

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Ri2Dwfr0fmMyKRL7t0" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/jerseyshore-jersey-shore-family-vacation-Ri2Dwfr0fmMyKRL7t0">via GIPHY</a></p>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode One - "The Heirs of the Dragon"

The series premierewas little slow, but I get they have to set everything up. I did like some of the "tie ins/shout outs" to Game of Thrones the writers
through in there. Of course since it takes place 174 years before DaenerysTargaryen is born there is only so many "shout outs" one can do.

I didn't think they'd be able to throw in the "White Walkers" but it looks like that is going to be a go. On that angle alone, I can't wait to see what
happens with that, that should be good stuff.

Good casting with the actress Milly Alcock (Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen), she looks like she'd be related to Daenerys.

Oh and did ya notice a Stark at the end of the episode, hell yeah:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
They did contact me. Yes. They liked my posts a lot.

They like big black roosters too ?

Characters better get interesting pretty soon or i'm done with this... So far this lacks the underlying tension GoT had from the start with Cersei fucking with his brother who pushes Bran out of tower window. Also this show misses Tyrion like center of the plot. We will see.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Fell asleep twice, needed three tries to make it to the end, never a good sign.

Cast/characters in a film have to be a good mix; is there anyone likeable in this? Every character is dour.
Inevitable comparison/example, episode one of GoT had Aria, Tyrion to add a light side/a little humor.

And, to be completely shallow - did the casting call go out for "Ugly people only; proof of inbreeding a plus"??
The faces range from odd to freakish on almost all major characters, including the head-got-squeezed-in-a-vice-grip king, his elf-eared brother, and his Children of the Corn looking daughter with her lizard eyes and her Freddie Mercury over-bite. Kudos for dispensing with the typical Hollywood type casting in which everyone is beautiful, but maybe too far in the opposite direction?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I know you really want it.......it's just not the same. It sucks balllllllllllz.

You only watched 15 minutes.......so your opinion means shit.

And nothing will touch Game of Thrones, it was perhaps the best show in history of television, so it is pretty much impossible to get anywhere close to that level.

Anyway I look forward to the remaining episodes of Season 1..........wooo hooo:00hour

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Game of Thrones was unwatchable (or should be post puberty).

G.O.T. was Top 5 best tv shows of ALL TIME........maybe even number 1, you could definitely make it argument it was the best tv show to ever hit the screen.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie