Canada
puke GIF

Embarrassed Shame GIF

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I watched Episode 11, not great, but I guess not that bad either. Hopefully it gets better in the next 7 episodes, I can tell you this, if the next 7 episodes are like Season 1, I will not be watching Season 3.

All the writers, actors, producers, etc, etc, etc, have it so good, 95 percent of shows don't have what this show has going for it. It would be beyond pathetic if they fucked it all up.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
The first season of House was way better than the first season of Game. Game season one super slow until the final episode.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Dude, I loved Game of Thrones, but it was a slow starter.
I think i passed two first seasons for this reason and didn't jump in before hype got loud. Then binged 1st and 2nd before 3rd came out.

Same with Sopranos, didn't start before 4th season was out...

Reactions: SixFive

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season Two is halfway done now, give it a 6.6 outta 10 so far. Season 1 was a major disappointment (5.2 outta 10 at best). At least Season 2 is a bit better, so that is something. Overall there have been 14 episodes and I expected oh so much better. I realize Game of Thrones is impossible to get close to, I mean you ain't going to get anywhere near that level, but I expected so much better then this, so so much better.

But hey as I said, at least Season 2 hasn't sucked like Season 1 did, and there are still 4 more episodes left so things could get better, so at least there are some positives.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Ok, kickserv and other haters. How about that episode? WOW!

Episode 14 was good, but still slow as fuck and still so much other useless bullshit that we don't need to see (I could write 30000 words on this but I won't), it ended well though, so that was good to see.

Last edited:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Episode 14 was good, but still slow as fuck and still so much other useless bullshit that we don't need to see (I could write 30000 words on this but I won't), it ended well though, so that was good to see.
Have you forgot how much useless bs game of thrones had?? Your memory is short.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
House of the Dragon imitating Game of Thrones by following an epic banger of an episode with a boring one that had no action.

I kept thinking how funny it was them talking about the dragon being a traitor. Very funny to me. “The traitor dragon, Melys!”

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
House of the Dragon imitating Game of Thrones by following an epic banger of an episode with a boring one that had no action.

1. Game of Thrones should never be even mentioned in same breath as House of the Dragons, one show best ever on tv, the other kind of stinks.

2. Episode 14 was not an "epic banger" it was an ok episode, that's it.

3. There was never one boring episode of Game of Thrones.

4. House of the Dragons has been a massive disappointment, 15 episodes so far and it continues to fail miserably.

3 more episodes to go, and I am sure those three episodes will also be average at best, just an epic fail on all fronts. So much promise, and all involved just blew it. This series should be so so so much better then it actually is, how all involved could fuck it up this bad is mind boggling.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
You are delusional if you think there were no boring episodes of Game. Most of the first season stunk. They teased white walkers and then nothing forever. Lame. Daenerys wandering around in the desert. Those were some boring episodes. Your memory sucks. I guess you forgot the last season of Game too. Go look at the rating. 5.5, 5.9, and 4.0 the last three episodes.

Last week was a definite banger. Great episode. This week, not so much.

You’re in the minority too if you think House sucks or is a disappointment. 8.4 rating. It’s a great show. Kickserv wrong again.

Last edited:
Reactions: PocketAces

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
You are delusional if you think there were no boring episodes of Game. Most of the first season stunk. They teased white walkers and then nothing forever. Lame. Daenerys wandering around in the desert. Those were some boring episodes. Your memory sucks. I guess you forgot the last season of Game too. Go look at the rating. 5.5, 5.9, and 4.0 the last three episodes.

Last week was a definite banger. Great episode. This week, not so much.

You’re in the minority too if you think House sucks or is a disappointment. 8.4 rating. It’s a great show. Kickserv wrong again.

1. House of the Dragon has pretty much sucked, 15 episodes so far and almost every minute has been hot garbage.

2. To call Episode 14 "a banger" is laughable, it was the only episode so far that was any good, but that doesn't mean it was fantastic. It wasn't.

3. My memory of Thrones is spot on, in fact I watched the entire series again this year, there was not one episode that was boring. Just another reason why Game of Thrones was one of the best tv shows ever produced.

4. Ummm.....find me one person on here, or hell find me one person on the street that thinks House of the Dragon is a fantastic show. The show has failed on every front, it has been a dismal failure. YOU are the one in the minority, and you take it a step further, you not only think it is a great show, you think it is fantastic, which is prosperous.

15 episodes......and House of the Dragon failed, does that mean the show is horrific, no. But when you have everything given to you "on a silver platter" and you come up with 15 episodes of this. You failed, you failed badly. There is no way this series should be around a 6.5 outta 10, but it is. And unless you are smoking crack like Sixfive, you feel let-down by all involved on this show.

Characters better get interesting pretty soon or i'm done with this... So far this lacks the underlying tension GoT had from the start with Cersei fucking with his brother who pushes Bran out of tower window. Also this show misses Tyrion like center of the plot.

Fell asleep twice, needed three tries to make it to the end, never a good sign.

Cast/characters in a film have to be a good mix; is there anyone likeable in this? Every character is dour.
Inevitable comparison/example, episode one of GoT had Aria, Tyrion to add a light side/a little humor.

well, this got boring quickly.

it's just not the same. It sucks balllllllllllz.

The white hair makes the actors(men) look terrible and non-threatening.

this must be worst ever prequel/spin off-series.

i mean, how completely you can fuck something up ?

Sixfive = wrong yet again.

How you can watch 15 episodes of this train-wreck and think the show is fantastic is beyond me🤦‍♂️ I mean just because Season 2 is a bit better then that disaster of Season 1 doesn't mean the series is fantastic🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
i mean, how completely you can fuck something up ?

Well it is official, all involved in the series did a pretty good job of fucking it all up.

I wouldn't say they completely fucked it all up, but pretty close.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
The majority like the show. It’s hard to have a rating of 8.4.

I loved game of thrones.

I like House too.

It’s possible to like both.

If you think there weren’t slow episodes of Game, you’re on crack.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
The majority like the show. It’s hard to have a rating of 8.4.

I loved game of thrones.

I like House too.

It’s possible to like both.

If you think there weren’t slow episodes of Game, you’re on crack.

1. Liking the show is one thing, saying the show is fantastic is quite another, the show is average at best, it is a major disappointment.

2. Nobody thinks House of the Dragon is a fantastic show except you. The reviews and ratings are average at best, the show just isn't that good.

3. None of the 73 episodes of Game of Thrones were boring, if you think that you are not only on crack, but every other drug on the planet.

4. All involved (production staff, writers, etc etc etc) should be fired for giving us this train-wreck.

Bet on MyBookie