House of the Dragon

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
so, boomer king gets killed, black king with cotton wig rules, young princess goes to "how to murder people"-school and kills that black guy aannnddd the end after 8 seasons.

add some dragons and boobs.

:0008

Tommy Shelby

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2002
Fayetteville, AR
RBD nailed it on the cast appearance....also one of my main reasons to watch is due to time sequence, all tits are real (meaning no implants). I also enjoy strictly doggie style in sex scenes. I will continue to watch as well, but I need some underlying humor. The white hair makes the actors(men) look terrible and non-threatening.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Hey Kick, guess who is only character in GoT timeline who could appear in HotD's timeline ?

tip: top 5 boobs in GoT :SIB

i'm sure you have been missing her :0008

so far this show has some kind of underlying uncomfortable pedofeeling, just young children and old men... and one lady in her thirties. GoT was filled with hot milf ladies :0003

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
six episodes and this must be worst ever prequel/spin off-series.

i mean, how completely you can fuck something up ?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Have fun with your dragon show.

Game of Thrones was unwatchable (or should be post puberty).

I found Game of Thrones, which I didn’t start watching until the last season but got through it in about 2 months, a surprisingly strong show.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans

I enjoyed the first few episodes, but Found myself scanning next Saturday’s college football card during last night’s episode and midway through I switched to a Jordan Peterson interview on YouTube

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I found Game of Thrones, which I didn’t start watching until the last season but got through it in about 2 months, a surprisingly strong show.

That's because Game of Thrones was one of the best tv shows of all time. One could easily say it is the best show to ever hit the small screen. Easily Top 5 tv shows of all time, no doubt about that:00hour

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season 1 is complete............5.2 outta 10 for kickserv.

Lots I could say, but the main thing is, when you are doing a prequel to the greatest show to ever be put on TV, ya gotta do better than what they did.

Yes, it is impossible to live up to what Game of Thrones did, and nobody was expecting it to be on the level of Thrones, but what a let-down. Yes there were some good parts here and there, but overall the show was weak.

The potential was there, they just blew it.

I mean it wasn't an awful, but man oh man it should have been way better. Way too many slow parts trying to build things up, only for no payoff.

Nope, not good.:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
you are definitely in the minority. I think the series is literally haha. What more can you want?

if you want to talk about a bad prequel that’s a 5/10, look no farther than the Rings of Power trash that just ended. That’s pure garbage.

Season 1 is complete............5.2 outta 10 for kickserv.

Lots I could say, but the main thing is, when you are doing a prequel to the greatest show to ever be put on TV, ya gotta do better than what they did.

Yes, it is impossible to live up to what Game of Thrones did, and nobody was expecting it to be on the level of Thrones, but what a let-down. Yes there were some good parts here and there, but overall the show was weak.

The potential was there, they just blew it.

I mean it wasn't an awful, but man oh man it should have been way better. Way too many slow parts trying to build things up, only for no payoff.

Nope, not good.:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

It's not even in the Top 30 of worst "prequels/spin offs". The show could have been way better, and I was disappointed, but it isn't anywhere near the worst in tv/movie history. There have been many spin offs/prequels way worse than House of Dragons that is for sure.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I posted literally fire, but the fire symbol didn’t go through

The fire symbol didn't work because Season One kind of sucked.

So much potential (not to mention all the money they had to work with) and the entire staff blew it, oh so disappointing:0038:mj02:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
As you can see from the thread pretty much everybody was disappointed with Season 1 (I gave it a 5.2 outta 10) except for SixFive who thought it was fantastic 🤦‍♂️

Season 2 has commenced (Episode 11) and we shall see if the show gets any better. Season 2 consists of 8 Episodes (Episodes 11 to 18), hopefully those 8 episodes do something, because the first ten episodes sure did not deliver.

And as stated many times in this thread, Game of Thrones was perhaps the greatest tv show ever, so I understand it is impossible to live up to those expectations. But man oh man did Season 1 ever flop, I mean it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't very good either. I guess Season 2 has to be better, the show can't get much worse? Or can it?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
The series takes place 200 years before the events of Game of Thrones during the reign of King Viserys I Targaryen.
puke GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Snafu and MadJack
Bet on MyBookie