I NEVER USE THIS VERBAGE: GOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Bound,

I live in Utah and this team is decimated. 7-8 key injuries on a team with no depth to begin with. This coach is not the next Urban Meyer either. UCLA should run over them like a tank. BYU will go in and trash Tulsa also. BYU is about to go on a roll.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bound,

I live in Utah and this team is decimated. 7-8 key injuries on a team with no depth to begin with. This coach is not the next Urban Meyer either. UCLA should run over them like a tank. BYU will go in and trash Tulsa also. BYU is about to go on a roll.

I totally totally agree!!!! Not a BYU fan at all but I sure made alot of money on them betting last year!

What part of Utah? Im in Cttnwd. Heights area right by La Caille off of Wasatch.

I made another thread for my picks this week.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
BYU was $$$$ ly

I get the same feeling about BYU going on a nice streak. they were impressive in the 2nd half of the UCLA game.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Bound,

I'm off Creek Rd in Cottonwood. Originally from Chicago. Got out here for Urbans first 2 years at Utah. Saw him at a Famous Daves one night with 10 people in the place for his radio show. How many would show up in Gainesville if he did his show at Famous Daves?

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bound,

I'm off Creek Rd in Cottonwood. Originally from Chicago. Got out here for Urbans first 2 years at Utah. Saw him at a Famous Daves one night with 10 people in the place for his radio show. How many would show up in Gainesville if he did his show at Famous Daves?

Get my email from Jack..... We'll have a beer or lunch or something.....

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006
I totally agree. I follow the Utes very closely, from my time living there. You know how it is, either you're a Ute fan or a Mormon fan...Unfortunately, it's going to be a rough year. Starting QB out, starting RB out, and Whittingham's an idiot. I think he'll be fired by the end of the year. I got UCLA - 13 1/2. Good luck to us!

IX_Bender

Forum Member
Woodson, thats the best avatar Ive seen since summer.

BTW- Im NOT on UCLA minus 14. This game has that 30-10 feeling with the backdoor garbage TD covering the number. The good news is that you can watch it on national tv.

For the record, OSU is OSU. There is no other (playing like garbage this year though). Oregon St. and Oklahoma St. have different abbreviations. Like someone trying to call University of South Carolina - USC. That just doesnt fly.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
I said it last week and I will say it again this week.
No Johnson,no Asiata, NO CHANCE.
I said AF would cover and probably win and they did.

Looking for the same this week. UCLA COVERS.

And give BYU defense some credit.They look solid.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah

I like your conf.... have both teams big this week....

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Woodson, thats the best avatar Ive seen since summer.

BTW- Im NOT on UCLA minus 14. This game has that 30-10 feeling with the backdoor garbage TD covering the number. The good news is that you can watch it on national tv.

For the record, OSU is OSU. There is no other (playing like garbage this year though). Oregon St. and Oklahoma St. have different abbreviations. Like someone trying to call University of South Carolina - USC. That just doesnt fly.

Thanks for the props Bender!

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa

enough said !

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Anybody know what the biggest loss to the spread has ever been? This one was 54.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie