I NEVER USE THIS VERBAGE: GOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Ended up great on this one by taking Utah and over parlayed and Utah separate 2nd half.... Posted those bets on here (or at least the par) and ended up winning against my friends too.

Gonna really think about pounding anti UCLA and antil Louisville bets this week....

Thats the silliest shit I have read on this forum since Scott4USC.

Last edited:

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Ended up great on this one by taking Utah and over parlayed and Utah separate 2nd half.... Posted those bets on here (or at least the par) and ended up winning against my friends too.

Gonna really think about pounding anti UCLA and antil Louisville bets this week....

Stick that BS right up your ass! I tailed you on your GOY, Kneifl...pretty large too. Last mother fukcing thing I need is you coming BACK in here trying to spin it how you 'ended up great' on it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a fukcing joke...

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
am i missing something here, kniefl and bound book are clark and superman ...

Last edited:

ChuckyTheGoat

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Un-fukin-real. At times, this website is a Twilight Zone for male egos. Never seen schit like this.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Wow, see I started some comotion on the board!!!! Jesus, I lost my GOY but if u see in the half time thread I covered my ass with Utah and the over..... Its called saving your ass when the GOY is kicking your ass. I apologize for those who sunk their house on this........ I guess Agent is a little vindictive quoting me.... (Does sound kinda funny in my drunken verbage.....) But, on the other hand...... I did get out of it by going the other way at HT....

Anyways, wow, didnt know this is still news..... Hopefully you guys HAVE followed me on bases the last 3 days...... 6-0 straights on Wed, 7-2 overall incl. 4 teamer, plus day on Tues, and big day on Mon. Hopefully that makes up for the dumb saying "GOY" I used on that fook up..... Trust me guys, I wont use that verbage or lock ever again.....

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Stick that BS right up your ass! I tailed you on your GOY, Kneifl...pretty large too. Last mother fukcing thing I need is you coming BACK in here trying to spin it how you 'ended up great' on it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a fukcing joke...

Sorry man, I lost one..... The point of me saying I came back and saved my $$$$ was to show I made a huge mistake and adjusted for it.....

But like JMize says,

"if ya follow please play smart."

And Agent,

Ive been around here a long time and there's no reason to be a bitch about this..... I lost all my pars and the straight and never meant to rub it in that I went on 2nd half to make people feel chitty. I was just stating what happened to give people my thoughts on the game after seeing the 1st half....

Chit happens. And I lost no sleep over it.... And thanks for quoting me..... Joke or not. :142smilie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie