I will continue to post!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
I will continue to post my college hoops so I want to thank everyone that will ride the success,virginia is LOOKING GREAT GOOD LUCK!!!

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
win or lose

win or lose

iam looking forward to your continued post in college hoops, and win or lose, i wish you continued success. GOODLUCK IN ALL YOUR PLAYS AND KEEP UP THE GREAT CAPPIN!!!

Unicorn

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2001
Gahanna, OH USA
Pedal to the metal Ace. :firing:

Sometimes people get a little too serious in here. Believe me, there's plenty of people happy that your posting. Keep it going...
:Yep:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

geeze

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2001
ACE !

ACE !

Thank you, Ace.

Please continue to remain steadfast in the face of unreasoning venomous attacks.

By the way, I notice that British guy is allowed a link in his post, but you aren't.

Could one infer a hint of bias or discrimination here? NAAHH.

Best wishes,

geeze.

Then there was the giraffe that walked into a bar and said:

"The high-balls are on me!"

Hindsite

Forum Member
Mar 16, 2002
Ace...

Thanks man... You are wanted here... I look forward to winning plays each night... Played Virginia BIG... Just hope they can keep it up....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dewey77

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Great

Great

Ace, it is good to hear you are not allowing any of these cappers to run you out of here. If you do run a service and it can provide winners the way you have been, it certainly would be worth it. I think everyone in here would agree to that. 11-0 in college hoops and possibly 12-0 after tonight, thats magic if you ask me. I wish you the very best and tell "ginger" to lay off the junk. :)

I missed your first 11, and boy was I a fool not to check into madjacks in a while.

Anyone know why Nolan suspended his Daily updates? I love his writing (especially during feetball season).

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
good for you wrote a replt but the tread was locked,i was saying you were doing good did not understand the name change then you explained it, i did not know the story i also said you did your own work and were not a scammer. So since you are out here i will take you to lunch fri at sunset and have a extra ticket it looks like to the fight on sat night if you want to go email me. and we can have lunch about 1 and the fight starts about 530 sat. but was not bashing you did not understand the name change when i know you do a good job.

have a good day and look forward to meeting you good job , did not mean for you to take mt post the wrong way i was explaing why you were getting some heat if you go back and read it also told you not to leave, at a open fourm you will always take some shit sooner orr later it is just a fact and when you lose you will hear it and you just let it roll like i said,

See you soon
Eric

DIMEDADDY

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2002
LAS VEGAS
WHAT THE ?

WHAT THE ?

NOT SURE WHAT I'VE BEEN MISSING, SINCE I JUST GOT BACK FROM PHILLY, BUT ONE THING I DO KNOW IS THIS ACE CAT IS PRETTY HOT IN COLLEGE HOOPS!

KEEP UP THE NICE WORK PLAYA AND WELCOME BACK!!

ALL OTHER STOP HATING ON THIS CAT, LAST TIME I CHECKED NOBODY WAS PUTTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO FOLLOW HIS PICKS!!

GL TO ALL,

DIME:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
I was been riding you just 2 times and I feel so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chit!!!!

Come on, a 21-0 streak will be great to US!!!

hehehe, good luck, amazing prediction!!!!!! no play, PREDICTION!!!!!!

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
once again great call

once again great call

GREAT CALL ON VIRGINIA, KEEP UP THE GREAT CAPPIN, SIMPLY AMAZING!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

british bulldog

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
England, u.k.
HATS OFF TO YOU ACE. GOOD CALL ON VIRGINIA :clap: :hail

I saw it the other way, thats why there's books.

Message for GEEZE

Yes I have a link at the bottom of my thread. Let me explain as clearly your one who likes to lick people's shoes and follow like a lost sheep.

Don't have ago or a snide dig at madjack via commenting about my link after Jack has said no touting on here to Ace.

I AM NOT TOUTING

IT IS NOT A WEB SITE, IT'S A COMMUNITY PAGE

IT WAS OFFERED BY JACK LATE LAST YEAR TO ANY MEMBER WHO WANTED ONE AND IT'S RUN BY JACK. NO LINKS ALLOWED TO TIPPING SITES, NO BANNERS FOR BOOKS.

I DONT SELL MY PLAYS, ALL PLAYS ARE POSTED AND ACCOUNTED FOR IN RECORDS.

I DONT SAY I'VE BACKED THIS ON THE STRENGTH OF A RECOMENDATION. THEN IF IT LOSES IT DOES NOT COUNT. A PLAY IS A PLAY, BE IT FOR ONE, TWO OR FIVE UNITS. IF I POST A PLAY, THE END RESULT IS CREDITTED TO OR AGAINST MY PROFIT AND LOSS PAGE.

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, NOW ASK MUMMY TO WIPE YOUR NOSE BECAUSE IT APPEARS YOUR SNIFFLING.

RUN ALONG NOW. DON'T STAY UP TO LATE BECAUSE YOU WONT GET UP IN TIME TO DELIVER THE PAPERS BEFORE SCHOOL.

LET'S SEE ACE MAKE 84 UNITS IN FOUR MONTHS. TAKES SOME DOING.

Status
Not open for further replies.