Status
Not open for further replies.

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
Great News

Great News

Ace, I just started in this forum & can only say one thing Super Job of capping the games. I'm finally getting out of the hole. Keep your chin up many us are happy as H%#L to see your post. A sign of a winner is to ignore the Pricks out there taking their jabs at solid capper like yourself. will be in your corner in the good times & bad times. continued success and let the good times keep rolling:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Superbear

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
New England
THANK YOU, ... I REMEBERED YOUR POST ENDED IN SAYING THAT "THEY MIGHT WIN OUTRIGHT,"...WELL I PUT A BIT OVER HALF A UNIT ON THE ML AT +800 AND 5 UNITS ON THE +13.5 (I did post that I was on the +13.5 at about 3am) BUT WOULD HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE MONEY LINE IF IF IT WASNT FOR YOU,...I DID AWFULL IN ALL MY OTHER BETS, BUT YOU SAVED ME FROM DISASTER TONITE BY MAKING ME REALISE THAT THE CAVS WOULD WIN OUTRIGHT!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tschreiber

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2002
Chicago, Il
Yeah Ace, thanks for stickin around, and thanks for UVA, the SU win was a nice touch .... keep it up, we love ya

Good Luck to All

P

PRO190

You know I had to SHOW up:D ACE I thought you were going on a extended Vacation;WALAHHH "Virginia is looking great" and you Magically Appear , if The Cavs were having their ass handed to them I'm sure you would have been on the Beach and MJs would never have heard a WORD!

You are winning and should be applauded for that, But as Fletcher SAID when you lose YOU are going to get Alot of B.S>::Well that is when you either dissapear or play it for the Long RUN to PROVE your Talent ::When your BON-Fire(Thank-You for the Wins)smolders to a tiny ember, I expect ;YOU POSTERS that crawled out of the woodwork to be All over MJs Forum in Support of Your ACE:thumb:

Bull-Dog: :D It's the mile not the Style: anybody that knows the Biz Knows what I just said:

Keep winning ACE:clap:

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
BB

After seeing your post earlier today, solidified the other side of Ace,s play, for me. Tomorrow is another day. HIP HIP & Thankyou for your breakdown of the GAME.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

british bulldog

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
England, u.k.
PRO190 and BADTODABONE THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS. SORRY IF YOU FOLLOWED AND LOST.

I know it's the mite and not the style. Been betting sports for a living for ver two yars now, full time. I and my family, wife and three children live off my profits. I do not have any other job.

Since I've been betting for the food and bill money I have made over 450 points profit. A point is ?100.

Now ?45,000 might not sound much, but at ?18,000 per year ($26,000) it is sufficient for our living and money left for savings and added to bankroll. We are not taxed on any winnings over here and if you are not working (and this is classed as not working) in Brittain, there are no taxes to pay. I believe it's different in the USA.

This amount earned by me is nett, if taxes had to be paid my gross earnings would be ?23,000 ($33,000). I would presume this is quite a decent wage in America.

geeze

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2001
to: BRITISH BULLDOG

to: BRITISH BULLDOG

My, my, my.

Did I touch a nerve?

I put a straight-forward post that you had a link and Ace did not.

(Jack had said to him: "One link and you're gone.")

Instead of merely explaining why your link is "different" you lower yourself to an ad hominem approach, where you attack the man personally, instead of the substance of the comment, hoping to damage credibility and direct attention away from any substantive discussion.

Since you opened the gate, let me point out that in my opinion, you are consumed with jealousy, outraged by Ace's success, upset that you have not been betting his selections, and you are a lousy capper, to boot.

Furthermore, under the smarmy guise of "community link" you are nevertheless actively promoting yourself.

What a hypocritical, pompous bore.

I regret I helped save your arrogant ass in WWII.

Best wishes,

geeze.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
man........."geez" ....calm down.........

"I regret I helped save your arrogant ass in WWII."

man.......why would ya say that:shrug:

Take it easy:eek:

and BB..........FWIW....I don't think your a lousy capper:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

1atatime

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
WOW

WOW

Congrtulations and thanks for letting us in on your picks !
12-0
Let them bashers say what they want, a 12-0 talks by itself.
I'm happy to see that after today a lot of people congratulate you. Not everyday you see results go over jelousy.

Juggler

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Ace,

A few more Winners & I'll name my next child after you. Should I name him Ace or Kennedy? Even if its a girl the offer still holds.:p

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
Re: to: BRITISH BULLDOG

Re: to: BRITISH BULLDOG

geeze said:
My, my, my.

Did I touch a nerve?

I put a straight-forward post that you had a link and Ace did not.

(Jack had said to him: "One link and you're gone.")

Instead of merely explaining why your link is "different" you lower yourself to an ad hominem approach, where you attack the man personally, instead of the substance of the comment, hoping to damage credibility and direct attention away from any substantive discussion.

Since you opened the gate, let me point out that in my opinion, you are consumed with jealousy, outraged by Ace's success, upset that you have not been betting his selections, and you are a lousy capper, to boot.

Furthermore, under the smarmy guise of "community link" you are nevertheless actively promoting yourself.

What a hypocritical, pompous bore.

I regret I helped save your arrogant ass in WWII.

Best wishes,

geeze.

With absolutely no disrespect to the bulldog, this post is an early favorite for POST OF THE YEAR consideration. :eek:

I've tried my hardest to steer clear of "Ace's" threads, but the sheer amount of hypocricy, bias, discrimination, and jealousy present in said threads is truly disgusting. I'm pretty sure I've read every post in this saga, and unless I'm missing something or have my head in the sand, I don't see where the guy has done any injustice. Considering the majority of posts in ANY gambling forum are nothing more than "my d*ck is bigger than your d*ck" dialogue and do nothing to actually "educate" or further one's learning process, I honestly don't see what the fuss is all about. Come on now people!

Doc Holiday 12

" Say When "
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2001
Johnston RI USA
Ace

Ace

FANTABULOUS call.!!! As usual, you quiet the skeptics.

You are on one hell of a RUN dude..!!! Keep up the GREAT work.

Have a good vacation too............Doc.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

british bulldog

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
England, u.k.
MY LINK IS MEARLY A LINK TO THE COMMUNITY PAGES HERE AT MADJACKS WHICH CAN BE ALSO FOUND VIA THE FREE PICKS LINK FROM THE HOME PAGE.

As for you saying "you regret you saved my arrogant ass in World War II", firstly did you do it all alone?..................wise up, come away from your crusade to save the world.
You and about 100 millon others, my dad included.

Secondly, I wasn't even born when the war ended, so as for saving my ass:nono:

From the way I understand it, what Jack implied about Ace making a link was not to his own site or somewhere that people can purchase his picks.

I am not consumed with jealousy or outraged with Ace's success. As I said congrats to him. I am a punter through and through. I hate to see people lose, only the books.

If I have or have not piggy backed Ace has nothing what so ever to do with you. And as for a crap capper, my results speak for themselves.

I can't promise 70% winners, that's for scamcappers. But obviously that's what you expect. You have no knowledge of what it takes to beat the book and it is you who has a bee in their bonnet and throws the rattle out of the pram when others like Ace, myself and a good few other members at MJ's are successful and clearly your not.

As the TV programme goes

" GOODBYE YOU ARE THE WEEKEST LINK "

Status
Not open for further replies.