Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
tulsa ok
Glad you are back...

Glad you are back...

There is a Fox Network show going to result from your tenure
here!!!
All this excitement, all this mystery, most importantly
ALL THE MONEY....keep the winners coming....;)

P

PRO190

No Geeze, the Brits saved YOUR ASS, They were called the Rolls royce engine and the Spitfire, without that engine the Zeros and the luftwaffe would have dominated the American fighter aircraft and your ass would have been toast without air support:: Even the Luftwaffe general said the Spitfire is what won the euro-theatre war::p Don't disrespect ALL those who died so you can say something as stupid and callous as that, if you were really in the War ,I have a hard time believing you said that:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
By the way, I notice that British guy is allowed a link in his post, but you aren't.
BB has a link to a page hosted by madjacksports.com
madjacksports.com is a 'business' and this business, like most, doesn't promote other like businesses. get it?!

and you wouldn't be an Ace shill would you? nah, of course not :rolleyes:

junior, the whole POINT of the Ace "saga" is that he's been banned from here on numerous occasions for his bullshit tout tactics and agendas. now he rides in here again with a NEW name. he has an agenda to get money from the unsuspecting. i was merely pointing that out to the many that didn't know. sure, he's on a nice run now, but add up all the plays from all the differnt names he's posted under here and we'll find that he is, in fact, not gambling god as many here are beginning to think.

simple as that.
not jealously at all.
just a fact.

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
ALL I CAN SAY MADJACK THAT YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL,YOU HAVE KICKED SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS FOR NOT EVEN ADVETISING ROCKETMAN,PURE LOCK SO YOU DONT KNOW ME MY FRIEND I AM NOT HERE TO GRAB CLIENTS PLEASE WHAT A JOKE,I AM HERE TO SIMPLY POST THATS IT!!! SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME THAN I CAN PERSONALLY FLY YOU TO VEGAS AND WE CAN TALK MAN TO MAN THANK YOU!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
I DONT UNDERSTAND I GO 12-0 AND HAS MADE MORE MONEY IN TWO WEEKS THEN YOU CAN MAKE IN ONE YEAR AND YOU KNOW ME PLEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
ace, you're NOT in vegas. you're posting from Raleigh and use to post from milwaukee so you lie about everything.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Ace put the other shit aside for a sec i need to know do you want to go to lunch at the aladdin or sunset and more importent do you want to go to the fight sat night. let me know getting late for lunch but we can do the show X an erotic adventure at the aladdin know all the girls all ex playboy center folds lead girl is rebecca scott miss august 1999 its a very good show. give me a call you can find number at you know where or go to whois and get it. fight tickets are 3 rows back. let me know.

Eric

Juggler

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Fletch,

Is your invitation for all? Or just for Guys who go 12-0? First you rag the guy. Now you want to be his best friend. Hard to understand.:confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Doc Holiday 12

" Say When "
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2001
Johnston RI USA
Ace

Ace

Try and IGNORE most of this CHIT......Some of the BEST cappers

in here haven't gone on a 12-0 run. And some of the best cappers in here put out LOSERS as they do winners, as any GOOD capper does. Some of the stuff I'm reading in your threads lately
are UNBELIVABLE...!!! LOOKS like you have to go 59-0 to make some of these guys believers.....Who cares how many different names you've gone under. Why, everyone in this forum has NEVER changed their name..??? Give me a BREAK..!!! Some of this BABY chit makes me want to VOMIT..!!! I came to this forum for some good insight, not a MUD slinging contest.!!! Keep up the good work dude..........Doc.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
This is getting very, very interesting. I think we'll be hearing more from Fletch about this later on. Junior44 and others, MJ is right. It's so transparent what's going on here. Read ALL of the posts here. There's a pattern in every one of Ace's threads. 12-0 or not, the chest thumping and d**k sucking going on here is making me sick, quite frankly. :rolleyes:

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
what i see

what i see

i think that everyone is in this to make money and beat the book, simply put. I havent seen anyone scamdicapping or trying to sell anything, etc etc etc, all i see is a guy thats on a hot streak and hes being generous enough to share his picks with all of us, I also think that anyone that has a run like ace is entitled to boast and to be praised by forum memebers, wheather its ace or anyone else that were to have a run like that. I think everyone should back off and let ace do his thing, win or lose, those that want to tail him should and those that dont shouldnt. LETS ALL JUST LIGHTEN UP AND HELP EACH OTHER WIN!!! go ace and keep em coming!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.