Jord?

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
Just an observation here Turndown. Your constant attempts at belittling the Dubs (and defending the Cavs) as well as bringing up scenarios of "IF ONLY such and such had happened" is really doing nothing for ya here....in fact you're losing credibility in my eyes the more you post. Good luck with your bets..oh and as for those bets you already made on the outcome of the NBA finals, I'm curious as to what those were and what the return might be (Cavs to win it all +200?) ...(those "futures" pretty much usually underpay most of the time, although I like my return with the Carolina Panthers bet I made at the beginning of playoffs to win the Super Bowl at + 300).

You're a chest thumper, we get it.

I'm not trying to belittle the Warriors at wall. I've had this conversation with numerous fans of the NBA. I think the Cavs have their work cut out for them and it's gonna take time. But having the best player in the world who can literally control an entire game gives you hope.

As far as my bets...Both made about 6 weeks after the finals ended. With people I know, and know I will get paid. Not some random GS homer on the internet.

#1 Cavs win it all

#2 Spurs don't win the West(so much for being anti-Warriors huh)

So explain the Warriors losses to much inferior teams? Or is it only okay to criticize other teams when they lose to inferior teams? Cuz ya know, that never happens in professional sports and all...

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Right because the Wizards are better than....oh wait, they're looking up in the standings as well.

How do you explain losing to the Milwaukee Bucks?

Or a buzzer beater to beat the Knicks?

How about OT to be the 76ers? The worst team in NBA history...

Lets not even mention they should've lost at home to Brooklyn!! But Iggy hit a deep contested 3 to FORCE OT.

Did we forget about the Nuggets at home as well? Only to turn around and lose on the road to them?

Piston and Mavs, 2 middle of the road teams...similar to Charlotte...THROTTLED the Warriors...

If anything, quit being a homer and use your betting sense. Your betting sense should tell you that these games' outcomes mean very little.

The Warriors have only 4 losses. I've watched every game they could've lost. The ball just bounces their way. Just how it works. They melt when the games are tight. They've melted in every game. Their 3 star players aren't even the reason why they won the Knicks, 76ers, Nets, and Nuggets games...

Yes hindsight is 20/20, but a lot of this shit gets forgotten until something goes wrong. We look back and say "well, they didn't win it all, but lets be realistic, they were lucky to win this game, this game, etc...)

Yeah anyone can cherry pick a game or two that they lost or should have lost on any schedule, the Charlotte loss last night means very little at all. My point is if GSW and Cavs both play their best games GSW will run them off the court, GSW controls their own fate, they would have to get cold very cold for a 7 game series cause they hold the advantages. Oh and the MAVS loss was with Steph out.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
You're a chest thumper, we get it.

I'm not trying to belittle the Warriors at wall. I've had this conversation with numerous fans of the NBA. I think the Cavs have their work cut out for them and it's gonna take time. But having the best player in the world who can literally control an entire game gives you hope.

As far as my bets...Both made about 6 weeks after the finals ended. With people I know, and know I will get paid. Not some random GS homer on the internet.

#1 Cavs win it all

#2 Spurs don't win the West(so much for being anti-Warriors huh)

So explain the Warriors losses to much inferior teams? Or is it only okay to criticize other teams when they lose to inferior teams? Cuz ya know, that never happens in professional sports and all...

Hope ? Really were you hopeful from 2003 to 2010 ? Tell us how hopeful you were when SA destroyed LEBRON 4-0.
I think you're truly delusional. You were probably right in line burning LEBRON's jersey when he left for Miami.
The Lebron you WITNESSED from 2010-2014 is the past. He was pure greatness because he played with Wade & Bosh. Lebron wins nothing with this cast of LOSERS. Like I said been watching the NBA since 1980. This team wins NOTHING. ZERO NADA....It's ok to be a homer but be realistic. Lets add to the fact NO ONE is moving to CLEVELAND to play with LEBRON. Until you can stop bashing the Warriors and have an honest conversation we will keep SHOWING YOU that the WARRIORS are the best team in the NBA and the CAVS are no where close.
I love how you bring up the dirtiest player in the NBA - AS VOTED UPON BY GM's & PLAYERS - DELA and try to tell me he is good...Fucking guy is a backup at very best. Again you comparing DELA to Curry is as delusional as it gets.

Wait the same DELA who WENT UNDRAFTED ? The same guy who is a career 37% shooter and avgs 4.7 ppg ? :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hope ? Really were you hopeful from 2003 to 2010 ? Tell us how hopeful you were when SA destroyed LEBRON 4-0.
I think you're truly delusional. You were probably right in line burning LEBRON's jersey when he left for Miami.
The Lebron you WITNESSED from 2010-2014 is the past. He was pure greatness because he played with Wade & Bosh. Lebron wins nothing with this cast of LOSERS. Like I said been watching the NBA since 1980. This team wins NOTHING. ZERO NADA....It's ok to be a homer but be realistic. Lets add to the fact NO ONE is moving to CLEVELAND to play with LEBRON. Until you can stop bashing the Warriors and have an honest conversation we will keep SHOWING YOU that the WARRIORS are the best team in the NBA and the CAVS are no where close.
I love how you bring up the dirtiest player in the NBA - AS VOTED UPON BY GM's & PLAYERS - DELA and try to tell me he is good...Fucking guy is a backup at very best. Again you comparing DELA to Curry is as delusional as it gets.

Wait the same DELA who WENT UNDRAFTED ? The same guy who is a career 37% shooter and avgs 4.7 ppg ? :142smilie

I can't even take you serious. You claim what I'm doing bashing? You're the one bashing a team, players, etc...All I'm doing is making an argument. You're the only one in here bashing. Have I ever called any player on the Warriors a LOSER, DIRTY PLAYER, OR BASH A SPECIFIC PLAYER? I think you're the one in here doing all that. You're really going nowhere with your "argument" so it's your only recourse...of course! haha The fact that you would try to use that as an argument and twist it around is rather amusing. Re-read what you type, put the shoe on the other foot and you'll see how ignorant you sound.

Sounds like someone takes this a little too personal? Have you been losing your entire life and just wanna hang onto every inch of Warriors success?

GMs and PLAYERS vote Delladova dirty because they are a bunch of pussies. He plays hard and they don't want to play hard, so of course they're going to vote him dirty. On top of the fact that he is white. I'm sure half the league would take him as their backup PG over the scrubs they have playing right now. You were so adamant about defense but don't want to give Delladova his credit in that department because of course, it doesn't benefit your arugment.

As far as when SA swept the Cavs 4-0...there wasn't a Cavs fan who seriously thought they had a chance. Cavs fans didn't even expect to make it that year. How much we forget that it took LeBron single handedly historic performance to defeated the Pistons and he buried that "dynasty" and the Pistons were never more.

ps- That same UNDRAFTED guy locked up your sweet ole' Steph Curry in the playoffs last year :142smilie:142smilie

pss- Chris Bosh should never be mentioned in the same sentence as greatness. Please stop.

psss-I became a Cavs fan the moment LeBron left. So what assumption and expert opinion are you going to make now? You have 35 years of ignorance clearly...so enlighten us!

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
The Warriors are the greatest sports team to ever grace earth on any sport.

Arguing with a Warriors fan is like arguing with an Ohio Sate fan. Waste of time. I've said my peace.

Maybe T and wellsfargo can argue among each other and tell each other about all their great memories being Warriors fans since 2014.

With that being said, I have no axe to grind with anyone on here. I thought we were all on here to help and support each other. I thought wrong apparently as some people take it personal when you don't agree with them.

I think the Warriors win it all, but that still gets me criticism some how? :shrug:

Last edited:

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
TD4W...What's the excuse for losing at home to Boston ? I'm very interested to hear your take on this.

I love how the media was so fast to crown LUE the savior and they said "Lue has this team playing like they should have been with Blatt"...Now losses to Charlotte and Boston...Can't wait to hear the nonsense.

For the record - Championship teams dont lose up 4 with 7 seconds left...But you have a bunch of backups starting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie