Judge vs Sponge

The Judge

Pura Vida!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
SJO
Dealing with Sponge in an attempt to get this thing off the ground has proven to be a bigger challenge than I had anticipated. Yeah I know, that's probably pretty hard to believe.

Anyway, there will be no contest and I apologize for wasting so many people's time.

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Did you receive the funds:shrug:

According to Sponge, Judge said he didn't have to send them. Pissed me off as I had to finance my new mattress!:shrug:

I can't believe you two couldn't pull this together.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
I HEARD THE JUDGE FORFIETED :mj07:

Last edited:

The Judge

Pura Vida!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
SJO
OK guys, here?s the drill.

Last week after Jack jumped down Agent?s throat, I got an email from Sponge saying that Agent had been banned and that he was afraid to send him the money now. I responded saying that Agent had not been banned and Sponge was still apprehensive sending him the money saying that Agent was a stubborn person and might not come back to the forum.

After all the hullabaloo that we had already been through via email (extensive to say the least) I told Sponge something along the lines of, ?F*ck it! Forget sending the funds to anyone. Send me your address and I will mail you a letter. When you receive it, sign it and mail it back to me and that way we will both know how to find the other and we won?t have to sweat getting stiffed if the loser decides to skip.?

He agreed and I sent him the letter complete with the rules that I thought we had FINALLY agreed on. Here is his subsequent message:
The Sponge said:
Okay listen im gonna hype this a little so don't be offended for what i say and give it to me if you want to. I wanted to tell you this but when it comes time to post picks you will get total respect from me.

This whole agent thing yesterday makes me wonder if Jack is a little tired of this stuff so i will email him and tell him what im doing. If he has a problem with it then i won't hype it. we all know that a lot of guys hate me so whatever you do let me handle it lol. You can take any shots you want. I will do it as classy as i can. I hope we both have great season and if we do i will have no problem sending you the money If you win. Hopefully this will keep us both focus because that is the main reason i got in it.
Sponge responded via email that he had received the letter but wanted to change the rules again so that losing picks do not count in the contest. His rationale for this was that one of us could get into a car accident or something equally ridiculous and not be able to post.
The Sponge said:
Hey judge i got the email (sic: MAIL) today. The rules i want to talk about. First i think we should just count winners just in case something happens to one of us. Right now im having a terrible problems with my computer that should be cleared up by next week. I shouldn't have a problem posting but this is the kind of stuff im talking about. If we count losers, and take away units and one of us goes 0-5, and the other doesn't post because something happens, it will hurt the guy that post. Unless you just want to call all games a loser if one of us doesn't post? Also the line. Don't you think it would be better to just use a closing line from somewhere? Also my two main books are not madjack sponsors. One was, Bodog, and the other Sports interaction, which might have been but i don't know. Plus when can we post. Would friday night or Saturday be fine? I don't think we should be allowed to post be fore this because these lines can be all over the place. Everythin else looks fine to me. Get back to me as soon as you can. So far my comp is okay today. Im having a terrible problem with internet explorer but aol is fine. I will be switching comps next week and throwing this one out to pasture. Still running windows 98 on it.
As you can see, more of the same bullshit that he has been spouting since the beginning of this very bad idea. I responded that I never heard of a contest where losers don?t count and that I thought that they should.
The Sponge said:
okay then if someone doesn't post its considered a loss?
At this point I am already way beyond fed up and so I say something like, ?Fine then, it will not be required to post 5 games each week.? To which Sponge says:
The Sponge said:
I'm done. I'm out of the contest. when you now say that we don't have to pick all five games it just shows me that there is gonna be a thousand things im gonna have to worry about for 17 weeks in this contest. That was the first thing we agreed on and now you changed it. It was your first rule.
I tell Sponge that I don't really give a rat's ass and that he is the one that keeps changing the freaking rules and now comes up with this "losers won't count" bullshit.
The Sponge said:
i don't care if loses were counted or not but i want a f*cking answer to which way it is. I asked you five f*cking times and you never answered me once. All i wanted was an answer but for some reason you kept dodging the question. One way or the f*cking other. then you say "well you don't have to play all five games. Where the **** did this come from? What you are doing is trying to avoid stuff so you can pull shit in the middle of the contest.
My response was ?Do me a favor and delete my email address, you freak.?
The Sponge said:
I was warned you were a weird fuker but i like to find out first hand.
As you might imagine, I very much regret ever opening a dialogue with this guy. Again, sorry for all the hype and waste of bandwidth but I think I will find something better to do with my time than argue with this clown for the entire football season.

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Originally Posted by The Sponge
I was warned you were a weird fuker but i like to find out first hand.

My response was ?Do me a favor and delete my email address, you freak.?

:00x12 :00x12 :00x12 :00x12

:0corn

Last edited:

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Carrying on an email dialogue with sponge is considered torture according to the Geneva convention.

Go easy on yourself next time Judge and saw your own leg off.

Let all the "softies" of the forum enjoy reading his posts.

The ignore list is your friend.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
'Sponge responded via email that he had received the letter but wanted to change the rules again so that losing picks do not count in the contest.'

LMFAOOO!!

Bet on MyBookie