Judge vs Sponge

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponge - I'm very disappointed in you. Y'all (another Southern word) were ready to roll and you propose to not count losers???? :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

There are several guys here who would fit the bill for that contest!

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Hedman just like real life, if someone tells me something in private i keep it to myself. I wouldn't dream of posting someones emails on a post sight. There is nothing in those emails that i am ashamed of its the mere fact that someone would stoop that low and post them. Now someone like you who hid behind redtags (until you were outed) Ii can see why you wouldn't have a problem with it.

:lol2 :lol: :hah: :00x12

sponge, the rule you went apechit about judge changing was not him asking for the change; he just said ok, you don't have to post all 5 picks if you are incapacitated after you asked about it.

Will you at least be posting some picks where we can find them this year, or are you just sticking to Mully's famous thread? :142smilie

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
spongy...you know what...f--k all these guys that browbeat you.....you da` man....

you`re the focus of more threads on these forums than any 3 guys posting here.....

i mean,you aren`t really capping any sports..yeah,you complain about my picks in boxing and mma...yeah,you do drive-by`s on billie bob and gomer....

you alienate almost everybody ...yet still,you`re the linchpin....jack loves you.....smurph likes you..hell,i really like you...i`d miss you if you were gone...

i don`t know how you do it,but,you got it goin` on...

you remind me of the corpse from "Weekend at Bernie's".... .....

i remember the tagline..."bernie may be dead, but he's still the life of the party".......lol

sooo,come on and whip judge`s arse..i`m rooting for ya`.......i wanna see judge`s head mounted over your fireplace.....

we`re in your corner...:00x30

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i just went back and read this whole thread.....:SIB ...maybe i was a bit hasty singing spongy`s praises...

my diagnosis:.....A.O.I.S...

spongy..you are a piece of work...

Bet on MyBookie