Judge vs Sponge

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Thanks for sharing. I needed a good laugh....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Ignoring is a form of censorship:nono:

I hate to bring it up, but it's true!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponge - I'm very disappointed in you. Y'all (another Southern word) were ready to roll and you propose to not count losers???? :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
IO, I can assure you that it would have been less painful and I would feel much less like an idiot.

What the hell was I thinking?!?!?!? :ban:

I'd still like to see you guys compete. Why not run the contest for no money? Just post picks according to the rules you ALMOST had, but for no money.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
First off posting private emails just shows me what a creep you are but reading them and thinking im in the wrong here when you won't commit to rules is laughable. First it was basically set from day one that it was five picks. All i was asking is are we gonna count loses as nothing or minuses? Just a simple fuking question you never could answer. I didn't give a dick which way it went as long as it was established before the contest started one way or the other. Now after dodging this ****ing question fifty times you say to me that "you don't have to take all five games" What in gods name in the eleventh hour is this bullshit? The rule was 5 picks based on units one thru five and now you come up with not playing all five games:shrug: I also recommended that we just use the closing line to keep things simple. Is that a lot to ask for? This doesn't even favor me it favors you because we will most likely use a book with a sharp line. You want to use fifty books so i have to hope you are honest and chase down the line you present.

You guys want a contest i will gladly do it but you guys deal with this nut with the rules. Does anyone want to sit here and try to find out if the line he presented was legit? And the best part you rat fuker is that you tried to big time me with the amount of the prize. You tried to shame me like i wouldn't bet. I think i said three grand at first but then it turned to two grand. Then Mr big time, you turned it into one grand.:shrug: You guys want a contest then make the rules. The only rule i want is that i can post at anytime before the game starts and i can post up to five times(Because their are five games in the contest). That is all i need and i want somebody watching this guy because he loves loopholes and when he starts getting drilled and he will, then he will start to find ways to manipulate things.. In ten years on the net i never dealt with someone so strange.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I think the problem is you guys were playing for 2 grand. No wa in hell strangers on the internet can come to terms on that.

You are both welcome to take your battle into the Hippo-Kramer contest if you like (pending approval from Hippo or Kramer of course)....

:00x33

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponge - I'm very disappointed in you. Y'all (another Southern word) were ready to roll and you propose to not count losers???? :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Smurph try to understand this okay bud. You are open minded so please listen. I didn't care one way or the other but the rule has to be set. what happens if i got thrown in jail(just for instance) and couldnt post. Then judge goes 0-5 and loses 5 points(lets count each win a point) Now if we were not counting losses the guy that posted gets unfairly penalized because the guy in jail didn't post. Now if we are counting losses and lets say judge is ahead by 25 points and only post two games because he doesn't like a few. Im trying to catch up but im posting five. The rule has to be stated one way or the other. That is all i was asking for. Why wouldn't he just say one way or the other?

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
I think the problem is you guys were playing for 2 grand. No wa in hell strangers on the internet can come to terms on that.

You are both welcome to take your battle into the Hippo-Kramer contest if you like (pending approval from Hippo or Kramer of course)....

BDB and I came to terms for a $1,000 bet in less than 5 minutes.

This is getting good! Over under for pages in this thread 10

:0corn :0corn :0corn

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

the problem is Judge doesn't know how to say yes or no and move the fuk on. Then changing rules at any moment is not my kind of contest.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
what happens if i got thrown in jail(just for instance) and couldnt post. Then judge goes 0-5 and loses 5 points(lets count each win a point) Now if we were not counting losses the guy that posted gets unfairly penalized because the guy in jail didn't post. Now if we are counting losses and lets say judge is ahead by 25 points and only post two games because he doesn't like a few. Im trying to catch up but im posting five. The rule has to be stated one way or the other. That is all i was asking for. Why wouldn't he just say one way or the other?

Dude - that makes no sense. I don't think anyone can agree with your logic on this.

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :142smilie :142smilie :00hour I was having a rough day and then I read this thread. Wow!!! Out of all that spongy has a problem with you posting his "private" emails. Ahhhhhh shit that is to funny. Spongy you make me laugh.

Loses dont count. :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
the problem is Judge doesn't know how to say yes or no and move the fuk on. Then changing rules at any moment is not my kind of contest.

that's why you guys should join the hippo-kramer contest. play for pride, play for dog biscuits, play for whatever. Redeem your good name here on the forum. Remember when Madjack himself said he liked you? ...Remember that? Well, here's your chance to show Jack that he wasn't just a sentimental drunken blowhard when he said that. Do this for Jack.

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota
If you think its an advantage not to post picks, you might want to rethink getting into a pick contest. "The guy in jail would benefit from not picking" Classic. I need to contact Dell and see what I can do about my keyboard which is now soaked with coke, that I spit all over the place.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Dude - that makes no sense. I don't think anyone can agree with your logic on this.

The logic is one way or the other. Don't let me know in the middle of the contest. It was never established if we would be counting losses and taking points away. Again i didn't care but it has to be set one way or the other................................. before the contest starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
The logic is one way or the other. Don't let me know in the middle of the contest. It was never established if we would be counting losses and taking points away. Again i didn't care but it has to be set one way or the other................................. before the contest starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hippo-Kramer rules are very clear. Sign up, make picks, and send me 20 bucks.:) You would be an ....interesting....addition.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
that's why you guys should join the hippo-kramer contest. play for pride, play for dog biscuits, play for whatever. Redeem your good name here on the forum. Remember when Madjack himself said he liked you? ...Remember that? Well, here's your chance to show Jack that he wasn't just a sentimental drunken blowhard when he said that. Do this for Jack.

Are you drinking?

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :142smilie :142smilie :00hour I was having a rough day and then I read this thread. Wow!!! Out of all that spongy has a problem with you posting his "private" emails. Ahhhhhh shit that is to funny. Spongy you make me laugh.

Loses dont count. :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

Hedman just like real life, if someone tells me something in private i keep it to myself. I wouldn't dream of posting someones emails on a post sight. There is nothing in those emails that i am ashamed of its the mere fact that someone would stoop that low and post them. Now someone like you who hid behind redtags (until you were outed) Ii can see why you wouldn't have a problem with it.

Bet on MyBookie