Just got back from Havana, Cuba

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted
Wow, you are not even going to comment at how I was able to also post 2 videos???? You are hard to please.....

anyhow, I really didn't. Jack did for me, actually, and thought you would enjoy. Go to Cuba Kickserv, Canadians are welcome in their own hotel that is spectacular.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Wow, you are not even going to comment at how I was able to also post 2 videos???? You are hard to please.....

I was.....then 2 seconds later I noticed it was Jack.

:alien:

But the effort was there, so I respect that(y)

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Appreciate report. You put on few pounds since I last saw you, as have I. You still have that sweet swing?
Cuba is beautiful country. Reminds me of island in south China sea.. Hainan. Same latitude and weather as Hawaii.

Hope retirement treats you well.

Be safe,
Wayne

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Appreciate report. You put on few pounds since I last saw you, as have I. You still have that sweet swing?
Cuba is beautiful country. Reminds me of island in south China sea.. Hainan. Same latitude and weather as Hawaii.

Hope retirement treats you well.

Be safe,
Wayne
:smilies18This is the result of extra pounds, yep over Christmas hit 235, and said that was it and not going any higher, so actually now have almost lost 10 down to 226 at Doctor 2 weeks ago. Really don't let it bother me anymore at 65 years and Angela at 64, heart is healthy, plumbing is perfect, no meds except Allegra for allergies, and grandkids keep us hopping. I will post pictures of meals I make also, love cooking and making good stuff, going to put some in the food forum.

As for the swing, I fluctuate between 8.5 and 10.5 index, just can't hit it as far anymore. 150 yds used to be an 8 iron, now its a 6 iron. Drives max out at 235-240 on a good day, but it is what it is. I can still putt well though, ;)

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
:smilies18This is the result of extra pounds, yep over Christmas hit 235, and said that was it and not going any higher, so actually now have almost lost 10 down to 226 at Doctor 2 weeks ago. Really don't let it bother me anymore at 65 years and Angela at 64, heart is healthy, plumbing is perfect, no meds except Allegra for allergies, and grandkids keep us hopping. I will post pictures of meals I make also, love cooking and making good stuff, going to put some in the food forum.

As for the swing, I fluctuate between 8.5 and 10.5 index, just can't hit it as far anymore. 150 yds used to be an 8 iron, now its a 6 iron. Drives max out at 235-240 on a good day, but it is what it is. I can still putt well though, ;)
Great pics, thanks for sharing. Hope to get to Cuba one day Myself.
At soon to be 60, I totally get the lack of distance on my golf shots these days. I played with a few guys at the club last week that I haven’t golfed with before, and they were impressed with how straight I hit most shots.
My reply was yeah, but if my drive goes 220 I smoked it. One guy said 180 down the middle beats 240 in the woods every time. He’s right, ya know. 🤣
Par is 71 at my club, if I break 80 I’ve played well. League tonight. FORE!