Attachments

• IMG_6664.png
    IMG_6664.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 87

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
The road favorites all came in this week. Books are going to get wrecked this week. That hardly ever happens.

Reactions: Jord20

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Tits are gonna cost me 85 k win. đŸ˜‚
What torture.

Levis was absolutely pathetic.
Fuck - sorry, bro... that's the 3rd game that team blows. I may have pulled my bet if I knew AR was out, but I was already in so left it for old man Flacco, and his corpse somehow delivered again

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
It was my play which felt better seeing you on it. No sorries. They fkd us both. Yea. I thought AR was gonna start too. Either way. Levis was horrendous.

We’ll get em again soon.

Reactions: Jord20

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I saw.. just an amazing run of losing every single opportunity for like 2 days straight
I've witnessed this nightmare and partaked in quite a bit, been ridiculous. That was a gambling gods kick in your balls by Atlanta,.... couldn't believe he wouldn't take the td for personal glory. Made no sense actually since game was out of reach, senseless.

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
The run of bad luck continues with the Giants. If Cincy just went down after getting the first they could have ran out the clock. Instead they ran it in and Cincy covers.

• Sad
Reactions: LordofBalls

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Another WWE ending. I scared the dog yelling about it. Mfckin nfl

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
The run of bad luck continues with the Giants. If Cincy just went down after getting the first they could have ran out the clock. Instead they ran it in and Cincy covers.
Yes that was the opposite of what I posted above you and the situation where to win the game for sure you kneel on it these days. Then get showered with praise and affection from commentators for being such a smart player.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Yes that was the opposite of what I posted above you and the situation where to win the game for sure you kneel on it these days. Then get showered with praise and affection from commentators for being such a smart player.
Yeah like the Atlanta defender who goes down running it in for a pick 6 up 18!!! Killled the 2nd half over. Literally every game finished against me this weekend.

I must have pissed off the man upstairs

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Eff em ! Let’s get it back tonight. I was Leaning jets but they suck so bad.
Shakir is back and he is huge for Allen. Opens up that entire offense. Cook should be fine too. Don’t know about this game. Public is betting the line down.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Yeah like the Atlanta defender who goes down running it in for a pick 6 up 18!!! Killled the 2nd half over. Literally every game finished against me this weekend.

I must have pissed off the man upstairs
I felt bad for you , your got double fakked on both those endings with kneel down and not kneel down after all the 48 hours of nasty ball busting losses. The Lord was messing with you with the kneeling symbolic gestures as his nightcap. WHAT DID YOU DO IN VEGAS JORD? REPENT!! He will reopen the matrix for you. G luck brother , that was too much , even for a professional like you...

Reactions: boomer1 and tcon142
Bet on MyBookie