Let’s do week 6 too

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
BOL said it was the most profitable day in the history of the betting public yesterday - i've tried to eliminate a lot of that from my capping, but I guess I'm still on the other side...

Don't worry about public, other forum consensus etc... it's just noise that ends up being 50/50

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I can’t believe how many ways the Jets lost this game. Incredible.

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
so besides the obvious and just because a coaching change, Jets still made atleast 16 mistakes that I saw.

The part I don't understand is the refs. They were way to involved and called multiple game changing questionable calls.

Was it because the Chiefs had a bye?

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
so besides the obvious and just because a coaching change, Jets still made atleast 16 mistakes that I saw.

The part I don't understand is the refs. They were way to involved and called multiple game changing questionable calls.

Was it because the Chiefs had a bye?
I really enjoy watching these old timers with great biceps take control of the game. I was wearing my black n white stripe pj's and holding a yellow flag in my hand waiting with great anticipation and baited breath . And they delivered!!

• Haha
Reactions: tcon142

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I really enjoy watching these old timers with great biceps take control of the game. I was wearing my black n white stripe pj's and holding a yellow flag in my hand waiting with great anticipation and bated breath . And they delivered!!
So many calls that shouldn’t have been. The last td run called back is a block that happens on every play. They could call holding on every play if they wanted. Officiating is a bad part of the game. Makes it even harder to cap this shit and consistently win. Nonetheless. The Jets are assholes. They had many chances to win this thing. Starting with hall not even trying to juke rapp on the 5 yard line. It was hard to watch.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
So many calls that shouldn’t have been. The last td run called back is a block that happens on every play. They could call holding on every play if they wanted. Officiating is a bad part of the game. Makes it even harder to cap this shit and consistently win. Nonetheless. The Jets are assholes. They had many chances to win this thing. Starting with hall not even trying to juke rapp on the 5 yard line. It was hard to watch.
It is impossible to watch and adds so much more stress when you bet and watch and look for the flag after every big play. Being on Buffalo I saw it as fortunate that the Jets were still in this game. The hail mary. The other pass that somehow went to Lazaar for 25 yards on 3rd down through the defender's back it seemed , amazing catch though since he couldn't see it. The freaking sack then roughing the passer that extended that drive i griped about, i think was equivalent to the guy tickling Rodgers. In any event, i surely would have been pissed off too if i was on the Jets after they missed those Field goals and other shit from the refs. I just listened to Rogers talk about the ridiculous penalties he said that the sack wasn't a roughing the passer, same for the one against Josh. Just stupid to throw this many penalties, i bet it added about 45 minutes to this game. That's why i normally don't bet these late games, i just woke up and I'm groggy, and my dog Charlie holds grudge from me kicking him out of my room to my wife's room in the 4th quarter when i was feeling the late game jitters... :D .

Reactions: Slumdog
Bet on MyBookie