Lightweight PPV

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Escobedo/Hernandez coming up...put a few bucks on Esco...good luck esco backers!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd1-hernandez has his game face on...dont think it will be enough...famosa pressing...hern is stunned early...big number on the under +275 but not looking like an under...hern pressing....very agressive...esco not able to use his ht so far...hern able to smother esco...nice rt by esco...niceeeee shot...hern goes down......fcking thompkins calls it a flash kd????? gtfooh!!!! hern was HURT

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hernandez down and rocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of 1

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
10-8 imo but these guys riding hrns nutz...DOWN AGAIN.... hes up but a sucker for the rt......hern hurt bad......close to being stopped....nice body shot by hern....hes trying....hern stunned again.....i cant see him going 10....hes too old to take these shots....hurt again....corner should stop this....too old to take punishment like this...10-8 esco

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd3-if hern goes down again, they should stop it....nothing to do with me having dough on it:mj07: ...seriously though...accidental elbow...hern cut....hern landing now...hes come alive...where did hern get this energy... now esco back at at the end...good rd goes to hern and he certainly needed it....was that his last stand??? he fought bravely

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
WOW what a thriller! my only interest is in the under, but im rooting for esco, i know you guys have lots riding on him

i think hernandez legitimately hurt him that round

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4-these guys are really on herns nuts...anything he does, they go gaga over...he's game but def escos fight so far...hern agressive...nice rt esco...esco remaining composed...good rd for hern...very game fighter...2-2 in rds but esco should have a 2 pt edge

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Amazingly Escobedo is finding a way to screw this complete gimme up

:mad:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5-damn hern is a tough hombre and came to win...props to him...esco needs to get busy...hern out hustling him...nice rt hern...nice combo esco...esco not throwing enough...esco lands at the end...very close...i think it was even...I think if esco stepped it up, he could take out hern

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd6-if hern goes back, it will be over...nice lft esco...hern slowing a little...esco moving too much and not standing his ground...esco slips and they call it a kd...BULLSHT... fcking hern just took the lead because of BAD ref call....nice rt by esco at the end...esco going to need to step it up....herns foot was on top of escos foot...not a kd but still goes dwn as one...sheeeet

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd7-close fight up for grabs...unbelievable...nice combo esco....hern holding here...nice shot by hern...herns eye is closing....close rd but i give it to esco...hern looking beat up...eye looks bad

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
shit the under looked like a lock after 2!

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
isnt it incredible that chavez has a 6" reach advantage over katsidis? wow.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd8- close fight..i have esco up slightly...esco needs to step it up and get busy....nice left esco....hern strting to eat punches now...punches effecting hern more...hern looking to be bothered....nice body sht escohern backing up now....could be soon....hern hurt.....esco needs to go for it...good rd for esco...could end btw rds,,,herns looks bad

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
this could be over any sec now, nice job guys!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
corner not interested in protecting their guy...w/out the bs kd hern would need a ko to win but this may be close...

rd9-hern has balls hes trying....if esco steps it up he'll get him out....esco not taking advant yet.....hop is rt by saying esco needs to make a statement here and hes not...yet....hern cant see the shots but esco not pressing enough....nice rt esco...hern is hurt.......holding...esco should take him out..hes there to be taken...rd to esco...hern bleeding badly...they may stop it...

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd10-

esco has taken over IMO but who knows what the judges are watching...hern goes after esco......props to hern for trying here....nice rt by hern...esco stunned a little....how the fck can esco be letting hern do this????let it all hang esco!!!!!!!!!!!! nice rt hern..hes winning the rd....hern having one of his better rds.....hern on wobbly legs but he wins the rd...go figure....dec should be close.......

96-94 esco IMO...this is tense

My bad...I had it wider..more like 96-92

Last edited: