Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
announcers are fukin crazy
kats is killing him now
chavez aint winning

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd6-I have kat up but could be very close...chav strting to bck up a bit more...nice rt kat...chav showing his age a little now...chav backs up....nice rt kat...cut is worse...kat taking over a little now...chav looking tired and holding...damn that cut is badddd....chav fighting sth paw...big rd to kat...i have him way up...commentators have it close

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd7-chav realling winging and he eats shots...ref looks at the cut...chav no longer in the fight imo...chav eats more shts...kat has CLEARLY taken over...chav wobbled a little...corner should strt thinking here...think its over

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KATS WINNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toast: :toast:

:00hour :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Kats is killing him the last 3 rounds
annoucners are wrong

these guys watched a COMPLETELY different fight...chav was getting drilled and I dont blame him for stopping....fcking thomkins says it "looks like chav has slowed a little bit" ....YOU FCKING THINK!!!!

Last edited:

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
how can his corner be that stupid?
why dont they just say 'we cant fix his cut' rather than 'he cant go on'
they could have gotten a chance for a decision, why the fuk they did concede the ko?
chavez couldve just said he cant see! terrible, terrible decision!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
ANNOUNCERS HAD CHAV WINNING?????

Guys, I'm on my 4th margarita and I'm convinced I called a much more accurate fight than they did. They still can't figure out what happened.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
no doubt Kats was winning that bout, and the stoppage was entirely understandable.

the only question to me is why chavez just didnt say he can't see and force the TD, like guerrero or zab judah?

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Romi you saw the fight correctly drunk
Kats killed him and took his heart

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
no doubt Kats was winning that bout, and the stoppage was entirely understandable.

the only question to me is why chavez just didnt say he can't see and force the TD, like guerrero or zab judah?

couldnt agree more...but hats off to chav for not pulling out an acadamy performance. He knew he was through and did the commendable thing.

BTW...that was a WINNNAAAAAAA:00hour :00hour :00hour

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
f-cking andrade doesn`t have a clue how to cut off the ring vs a lefty....step to your left,you neanderthal!...

sheesh...

this could be the second bout of the evening where the under 9.5 looks like a lock, then it goes to shit.

andrade is struggling to catch this guy

its a testament to his character that someone as plodding and basic could reach this level. he fights like an amateur.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
ANNOUNCERS HAD CHAV WINNING?????

Guys, I'm on my 4th margarita and I'm convinced I called a much more accurate fight than they did. They still can't figure out what happened.
Those guys are just Fuked.

How could they say Chavez was putting on a clinic.
If they were talking about Katz hands being busted up by Chavez expert strategy of getting hit constantly on the dome,then I would understand their point about a clinic.

The only clinic they should have been talking about, is the one that Chavez will attend to get his battered body fixed up.