MJ sick fuck play

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes........ He did!

He did have Positives, as well!!!!
Their's a lot I didn't agree with him, but other ideas and tips, have been useful.

Like everything, we do take certain ideas and incorporate them into the way we do things YYZ!!

Best of luck my MadJack brother! 🤝🏼

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I've always digged your profile image Rocket!
We all have different viewed and schools of thought on ways to gamble.
If this is how you play, then by all means... Do it!!!

Streaks happen, but whek ones losing and the continue to double down, yes you have to win eventually, right?
But the risk becomes too much to wager based of each hand being an individual one.
Let's say you get a double, or split hand, when you're wagering 12.8K, especially if you get ACES... OMG.

I tend to prefer single or double deck Blackjack.
I do play by the rules, and hita 16, against a 7 or above dealer hand.
I look at the whole. Table, and if I see player's doing obscure plays.... I walk.

Tables get hot and cold. When I'm winning, I bet more, when I'm losing I wager much less.

Just a take from me.

Best of Luck, my MadJack Brother!!!!

Almost forgot... This is an NBA THREAD..... I don't usually start to follow much of the NBA from a wagering standpoint, until the NFL finishes up.... Because the daily grind, can be much at times.

The Knicks and Sixers game drew my attention.... To the Under!
Your right to each thier own. But you are not understanding. You don't double down, you don't split, you don't hit on anything you can bust on. Your chances of winning one hand out of 10 goes up tremendously.

Try it out with a deck of cards and deal. remember that no one can come in and out until a re shuffle on single deck.

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Your right to each thier own. But you are not understanding. You don't double down, you don't split, you don't hit on anything you can bust on. Your chances of winning one hand out of 10 goes up tremendously.

Try it out with a deck of cards and deal. remember that no one can come in and out until a re shuffle on single deck.
Well in of cousin people can leave

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
When you win. 1-1-2-2-3-3-5-7-9

Lose, back to 1-1 …

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
BTW......... For those Older members, when I was younger, I would watch some Of John Patrick's videos. For multiple betting of games.

I do remember this rule....that I do try to live by.......... Knowledge, Bankroll, Money Management and Discipline!!!!!

OF WHATEVER ONE IS WAGERING ON!!!!

You have to have these 4 concepts down to a science, to WIN, more often!!!

Minimizes losses...... We all Get cold, from time to time!
I've been here for 20 years and I have the first two, but have never mastered the last two. I can have 8 great weeks and go ballistic and lose it all in a weekend. But very good advice for the younger folk Cali! Stock market better but if you choose this degen hobby follow Cali rules above or Rocky Mountains...

Bet on MyBookie