Mortgage Closings for the Notary Public

HarleyDavid

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2004
Out There
toastonastick said:
what if the Borrower has no hands and can't write? What do you do then?

Well since Ryson pretty much summed up my first reaction I'll go ahead and give you an honest to good answer. There are legal conditions known as Power of Attorney, whereas someone can act as Proxy for another. If a Borrower is in this unfortunate situation, it probably didn't just happen before you drove up to the door so the Lender will have that information at the time of assignment. And if they did befall such a tragedy just prior to you arriving, I think the last thing on their mind is doing a Closing, so you would probably be looking at re-scheduling for a more convenient time.

Gee that was a great question !
:)

Franky Wright

Forum Member
May 28, 2002
Heaven, oh!!, this isn't it?!
Thanks for the info Harley, funny thing was, I actually thought this might be some MLM :cursin: thing the way it came across. This is very refreshing to see someone who just wants to help people here for nothing in return :)

And speaking of funny things:

Do you know what you call a man with no arms and legs sitting on a grill?.................Frank :142lmao:

Do you know what you call a woman with no arms and legs sitting on a grill?..........Patty :142lmao:

Do you what you call a man overboard with no arms and legs?..........Bob :142lmao:

Ok, you get the idea..........lets hear the rest of them! :chairshot :142smilie :brows: :poke

HarleyDavid

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2004
Out There
Actually what I get out of this is the hope that a person can become successful from the inspiration that I provided. I live in a World where hate, mis-trust and people taking advantage of others is the norm. There absolutely has to be a few people on this Planet that counters this activity to keep the balance. And maybe somebody will throw me in their Will :)

If just one person actually started making money from my help, that justifys my dream of a better World.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
My neighbor does this. Said he never new there was so many Notaries. Said he makes around $2500 on the side a year. But said it helped with his taxes because of the write off's he can use. Estimates that saves him around 300/500 on taxes. Said for a very part time job, not bad. I agree. He said way he looks at itis Anyone can use a extra 200/300 a month doing very little.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie