My condo got robbed today

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb

so basically your admitting to being a theif !

as sandbox monitor at madjacks I can only say one thing ..

Up against the fawking wall and spread em

PS - where is lewihands when I need his cuffs

I like to call it working the system, just like I do on my tax return every year. I have an amazing CPA and he tells me what I can get away with and I do it. I have never been audited, EVER. Now you can go through life obeying every single little law that's fine. I on the other hand work the system to my advantage. I have never been acussed of a crime, never been arrested. But I do find myself from time to time walking a fine line on right and wrong.

So Scott........are you 100% squeeky clean? Ever did anything a little shady?????

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I like to call it working the system, just like I do on my tax return every year. I have an amazing CPA and he tells me what I can get away with and I do it. I have never been audited, EVER. Now you can go through life obeying every single little law that's fine. I on the other hand work the system to my advantage. I have never been acussed of a crime, never been arrested. But I do find myself from time to time walking a fine line on right and wrong.

So Scott........are you 100% squeeky clean? Ever did anything a little shady?????

Uh Boys

we were talking about you.

I got a hella CPA too - that woman is evil and I love it.

would I try to get over on insurance in the right circumstance ? yep

Have I ever stolen anything - yeh

Accused of a crime - oh hell ya.

Arrested - yep a number of times.

jail - yeh long time ago after I kept having this weird dream I was a cop pulling over speeders.

Walking a fine line on right and wrong - fawking A

Geez The Boys - I am you

PS - A thief without opportunity , calls himself a honest man

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001

Uh Boys

we were talking about you.

I got a hella CPA too - that woman is evil and I love it.

would I try to get over on insurance in the right circumstance ? yep

Have I ever stolen anything - yeh

Accused of a crime - oh hell ya.

Arrested - yep a number of times.

jail - yeh long time ago after I kept having this weird dream I was a cop pulling over speeders.

Walking a fine line on right and wrong - fawking A

Geez The Boys - I am you

PS - A thief without opportunity , calls himself a honest man

OK Scott..........LOL...:142smilie

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat

chud

your calling The Boys a liar.

I think you could readily admit to same.

Shut your pie hole King of Dumb.

However, if Boys paid 2 grand for a set of Pings then we might have a new king of dumb.

On second thought, nobody could knock you off that perch.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
chud

please wait for your good woman to get home from work so she can stand behind you and
tell you what to type. :142smilie

not sure why i find that so funny , but its hilarious you admitted that dorkrind.

PS - not sure where we got turned around. For a long time we got alot fine and I was beginning to like you . Then the days turned into nights. Then all of a sudden you get these ideas of yours, and boom, your a huge dorkmeister in the third degree. .

Last edited:

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Yea keep spinning shit dikhole, just like your boy GW Bush.

I said she eggs me on, it was a joke because I'm an asshole and she is so sweet and innocent. But spew whatever you want, 3/4 of the people on here probably have your ignorant ass on ignore anyway.

You used to like me? Funny, I never liked you, ever. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Now, let's carry this on somewhere else so Jon can have his moment of sympathy from everyone.

FYI Kneifl, only $200 cash is covered on most policies, sometimes up to $500 but doubtful. They will never find your shit. You should know what your deductible is. You're fukced on rates now, theft claims stick with you for 5 years. They might dump your ass, but putting in a security system will help. Glad the dogs are ok, cause I like dogs but get a real dog and you would still have your stuff. At least they didn't steal your Romo fathead, so you can still masturbate.

Last edited:

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Shut your pie hole King of Dumb.

However, if Boys paid 2 grand for a set of Pings then we might have a new king of dumb.

On second thought, nobody could knock you off that perch.

I don't own a set of Pings...........BUT........I just might say i did to the insurance company. Willing to bet if you bought a set of Pings at retail with a high end bag and all the goodies it might be close to 2 grand.............I'm talking about the best of the best they make, custom fit, best shafts etc etc. ot at least close to 2 grand.

Last edited:

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Just talked to a salesman at Carl's Golf Land in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. He quoted me $3350 for a complete set of Pings with Rapture woods and irons, 4 woods, SW and PW and putter and bag..............He told me this would be the highest end and most expensive set you could put together from Ping.

I didn't say someone wouldn't sell it to you for that, just that only an idiot would PAY that.

Best of luck in your insurance fraud mis-adventures.

Pretty typical yuppie, driving your 2007 E350, sporting your mock-T and shades indoors, drinking your champagne (-louis-roederer-cristal-1999), smoking your Carlos Tora?o Exodus 1959, on your way to pick up Rebecca with your new hand gun in your lap, Vizo IPOD banging......meanwhile returning 5 year old shit to Costco to swap it for brand new and defrauding insurance carriers every chance you get.

Nothing bugs me more than $50,000 a year millionaires.

:grins:

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Kneifl...sorry to hear about what happened.Hopefully these guys will screw up again and get caught.Good luck on Sunday...but think my Jints will beat you..
Again,sorry about what happened..

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Tough break man -- glad to hear no one was hurt. First time in years I'll be rooting for the Cowboys, best of luck this weekend.

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
kneifl, sorry to hear about your loss. the bright side is it could have been worse. nobody hurt, things can be replaced. good luck. my problem is KOD and agent. I like them both. and it's tearing me up inside that they're fighting all the time. scott, you're hilarious, the pictures you come up with are the greatest. remind me never to piss you off. agent, you seem to fight with everybody but that's just you. I find myself laughing at you all the time. but when you said "stick that in your pipe and smoke it" I almost fell out of my chair. my grandfather used to say that to me all the time. and he died in 1974. I loved him with all my heart. thanks for bringing me back there for a second, it made my day. I'll remember that for a long time...

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
I didn't say someone wouldn't sell it to you for that, just that only an idiot would PAY that.

Best of luck in your insurance fraud mis-adventures.

Pretty typical yuppie, driving your 2007 E350, sporting your mock-T and shades indoors, drinking your champagne (-louis-roederer-cristal-1999), smoking your Carlos Tora?o Exodus 1959, on your way to pick up Rebecca with your new hand gun in your lap, Vizo IPOD banging......meanwhile returning 5 year old shit to Costco to swap it for brand new and defrauding insurance carriers every chance you get.

Nothing bugs me more than $50,000 a year millionaires.

:grins:

:mj07: Every now and then an ass expels a diamond. EOM

Bet on MyBookie