img.06575_t.jpg
thehatva4.jpg

knifle u guys related :shrug:

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
sorry about your break in. I hope it all works out. Certainly glad no one got hurt especially your dogs.

go COWBOYS!!!!

lewehands

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
Hell I don't know
Sucks man !!! Hopefully the Detectives where you live will keep this case in mind for a while and catch the thief. More get caught then what most people realize.:nono:

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
I hope the theives don't read this board, they might be kicking themselves for not finding all the cash and valuables you have hidden in the house. Be careful they might come back and look for that stuff now.:wall:

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
I didn't say someone wouldn't sell it to you for that, just that only an idiot would PAY that.

Best of luck in your insurance fraud mis-adventures.

Pretty typical yuppie, driving your 2007 E350, sporting your mock-T and shades indoors, drinking your champagne (-louis-roederer-cristal-1999), smoking your Carlos Tora?o Exodus 1959, on your way to pick up Rebecca with your new hand gun in your lap, Vizo IPOD banging......meanwhile returning 5 year old shit to Costco to swap it for brand new and defrauding insurance carriers every chance you get.

Nothing bugs me more than $50,000 a year millionaires.

:grins:

Agent, let me clear a few of your statements you posted above up a little.

1. I don't own a set of ping's or am I buying a set. I just called the most popular place around town to see what the highest end and price Ping's would cost, did this for the insurance claim question. I own an old set of Titlest and I'm a bad golfer..........real bad.

2. My Benz which I lease is $450 a month, which is dirt cheap. it's not like I'm paying $1000 a month.

3. I don't wear mock T's

4. The picture of me with sun glasses was taken outdoors in August.

5. I would rarely drink Cristal. I drink Vuve Gold label at $33 a bottle at Costco......great stuff.

6. My Carlos Toranos which I buy by the box run me about $4.00 a stick, hardly pricey.

7. Rebecca moved to San Fran last month.

8. I don't carry a gun in my car.

9. Vizio is a LCD TV set and IPod is made by MAC.

10.As far as returning stuff to Costco....yes I do, but they make the rules and i play by them.

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I hope the theives don't read this board, they might be kicking themselves for not finding all the cash and valuables you have hidden in the house. Be careful they might come back and look for that stuff now.:wall:

Sponge is banned from the general area, so I don't think this will be an issue.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Agent, let me clear a few of your statements you posted above up a little.

1. I don't own a set of ping's or am I buying a set. I just called the most popular place around town to see what the highest end and price Ping's would cost, did this for the insurance claim question. I own an old set of Titlest and I'm a bad golfer..........real bad.

2. My Benz which I lease is $450 a month, which is dirt cheap. it's not like I'm paying $1000 a month.

3. I don't wear mock T's

4. The picture of me with sun glasses was taken outdoors in August.

5. I would rarely drink Cristal. I drink Vuve Gold label at $33 a bottle at Costco......great stuff.

6. My Carlos Toranos which I buy by the box run me about $4.00 a stick, hardly pricey.

7. Rebecca moved to San Fran last month.

8. I don't carry a gun in my car.

9. Vizio is a LCD TV set and IPod is made by MAC.

10.As far as returning stuff to Costco....yes I do, but they make the rules and i play by them.

you forgot 11........

Agent, go pound sand

:0corn

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Somebody kicked in the door, stole my camcorder, digital camera, and laptop computer. Cops over here right now dusting for prints, already gave them the serial numbers on the items. I think they were in and out because the dogs were in their cages probably barking at them the whole time.

I'm just glad the dogs weren't hurt or taken.

kneifl

It could be worse

at least you're not an Ohio St fan today ;)

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006

these threads can tun sharper than any Zero Mower in my fleet.:142smilie

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago

these threads can tun sharper than any Zero Mower in my fleet.:142smilie

Sorry Ripken

Being uneducated, I sometimes forget the insane loyalty people have for some colleges. I don't get it but I'll try to avoid using them in future examples to help a guy get past just being robbed.

poster54138735.jpg

Bet on MyBookie