NBA Monday 051909-early thoughts-value hunting (Playoffs)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
4-0 today fellas...not a bad day...what the hell do I do tomorrow? No NBA to cap...I did just get a whole shitload of spacebags. I've been vacuuming winter clothes for storage. yeah, spend one whole day with the spacebags.

Hope we all cashed today or at least finished in the black. Thanks guys.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Truckin'

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
4-0 today fellas...not a bad day...what the hell do I do tomorrow? No NBA to cap...I did just get a whole shitload of spacebags. I've been vacuuming winter clothes for storage. yeah, spend one whole day with the spacebags.

Congrats

I am showing Orlando / Clev on my schedule tomorrow
Back to Work :director:

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
Ax - you are unreal. I am down a lot the past 2 NBA days - I will not trust my capping skills one more day. I will tail, shut the FU, and try to learn.:0corn

How much do you charge for tutoring sessions - I love the greater Boston MA area - care for a Mratha's retreat to train a degenerate that goes up and down like a yo yo? Damn, I need a new hobby.

Ari, don't ever doubt yourself. You had your reason to make that play. So what, this time it didn't play out. Write down why you made the play and why you were wrong. It'll come in handy in the future.

LOL, If I could teach my "routine", I would. It's just too much work for people. I read and look at numbers for more than 8 hours a day. This is my job bro...and I love it.

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
Great calls today Ax! Wish I listened. Screw the damn Lakers. I hope all of them get their nuts kicked in.

BTW - I was extremely happy to see you (Ax) post a 2H play. I love it when you go into action mode.

Thanks bud, :mj07: I on the other hand hate going into action mode but I had to scratch that itch...Now I'm good for a month LOL.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eagle123

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
We made it again Ax:toast: :toast:

Lucky not go to OT on this game.

BOL to us for tomorrow game

祝我們好運:director:

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
Winna ! Congrats, my man. Do it again tomorrow. :00hour

Man, boss...you skipped the 2H play? We've got to be closing in on the magic 90% for 2H this year. :00hour unbelievable...if you told people that, how many would believe you? My bookie believes you :mad: LMAO

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
We made it again Ax:toast: :toast:

Lucky not go to OT on this game.

BOL to us for tomorrow game

祝我們好運:director:

Eagle, I know how much you've been making...:) I won't be in Hong Kong this year but more like the spring of 2010. We'll make a day of it in the city!

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior

:hail :hail :hail :hail :hail :hail Ax man! We're not worthy.:hail :hail :hail :hail :hail :hail

I know you hate the accolades, so I will say thank you very much sir! Winners or not, you are a class act!

Here's to sharing a beer with you sometime in the future.:00x1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eagle123

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Eagle, I know how much you've been making...:) I won't be in Hong Kong this year but more like the spring of 2010. We'll make a day of it in the city!

Well, will you blame me if I tell u I didn't make much money?

I lost too much on soccer and horse betting......:shrug: Only the NBA can stop bleeding for me.

May be I should conrentrate on one to make money.

Let me know the exact date you will visit me. I will make sure you don't want to back home:00hour

(Sorry for bad English all brothers)

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
Thanks fan77, I love a good beer. We still have a lot of work ahead of us for the remaining games. I'm slowly decreasing unit amounts as the board gets tighter and tighter. No need to give anything back now. roll up 50%+ since 4-18...day nba playoffs started. hitting just a bit better than the regular season.

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
Oh Eagle, the day you control that action junkie in you is the day you start making some serious money. remember there's always something to bet on tomorrow. I wish you well pal.

Eagle123

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Oh Eagle, the day you control that action junkie in you is the day you start making some serious money. remember there's always something to bet on tomorrow. I wish you well pal.

IC Ax.

So do we have any early thought on tmr game then?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
IC Ax.

So do we have any early thought on tmr game then?

Already capped this game Eagle. Waiting for some last minute info from a friend. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow or if I lock tonight. Line's been out a while so I don't see any sudden movement overnight.

Eagle123

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Already capped this game Eagle. Waiting for some last minute info from a friend. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow or if I lock tonight. Line's been out a while so I don't see any sudden movement overnight.

Thanks AX.

P.S

How many days you plan to stay in HK? I have to arrange some special program for you:00hour