Need your prayers please...........

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
Chick

Chick

Your brother has been through so much in such a short time. It hits home and my prayers for your family will be hitting the prayer line through my mother who is in charge of it in Knoxville , Iowa. I hope that things get better and you all can find some sort of peace to get you through everything now and in the future. God bless your family!

ARROW

PAChicky

Bee
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2013
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
The Dr's have now come back and said they can't 100% confirm that the diagnosis is accurate. Although I think everyone in the family is sure that that's what it is because since they started treating him for Lyme Carditis the heart has started recovering. There were no signs of it getting better until the treatment started. Of course he was in shock over losing his leg but he has already agreed that it was the right choice in saving his life. He has come a long way just in the last few days. He was much more energetic on Friday and yesterday he watched the PSU game and was actually yelling at the tv. He says he feels much better and he loved seeing Dylan on Friday. He has a very positive attitude about getting "back on his feet" so to speak. They feel the left side of his heart is in enough recovery that tomorrow they plan on removing the VAD and hopefully a day or so after that the dialysis. Mom and I are taking my kids down on Friday to see him. I'm so thankful he has such a great attitude with everything he has been through in the last two weeks. He has a long way to go and we will be there for every minute encouraging him.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
gotta like that tuff guy..

He has a very positive attitude

and it will take him anywhere he wants to go..

tell him the MadJack Crew said to heal up and drop in to say hi!

POSTIVE WAVES ....

PAChicky

Bee
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2013
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Things are moving forward in such a positive way! John has been removed form every thing and the heart is at about 40% recovery right now. He is still receiving dialysis every other day probably for a week or two until his kidneys take over in full again. Yesterday they moved him out of Hershey Medical Center and over to Health South Rehab at Geisinger Medical Center which is only about a 1/2 hour away. He has such a positive attitude about getting into PT and getting home. We are one step closer to that happening! I know he won't make it home for Christmas but being closer to home is better than nothing. Thank you all again for all your thoughts!

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Things are moving forward in such a positive way! John has been removed form every thing and the heart is at about 40% recovery right now. He is still receiving dialysis every other day probably for a week or two until his kidneys take over in full again. Yesterday they moved him out of Hershey Medical Center and over to Health South Rehab at Geisinger Medical Center which is only about a 1/2 hour away. He has such a positive attitude about getting into PT and getting home. We are one step closer to that happening! I know he won't make it home for Christmas but being closer to home is better than nothing. Thank you all again for all your thoughts!

Super great news...

Positive Attitude...:0074

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ

Happy for the great news!!

McKenzie

Commo Commander
Forum Member
I'm not a godly kind of person but I am asking for everyone to keep my brother in your thoughts and prayers. He is 44 and this morning he passed out at work and was in full heart failure. They found out he has cardiomyopathy which is probably going to require a heart transplant. He has a wife and a 5 year old son Dylan. My parents are at the hospital with my sister in law right now. They are moving him from the hospital he is in to Hershey Medical Center about an hour away. They at some point are or already have hooked him up to some type of assist machine but where things go from there I don't know.

Prayers sent up. I hope for the best. :0074 :0008

PAChicky

Bee
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2013
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Glad to say this will be my last update. He came home yesterday to stay! Probably about a week or two until he stops out patient dialysis and about 6 weeks or so until he can get fitted for a prosthesis. He is doing wonderful and is in very high spirits and has a very positive attitude about everything that has happened and will happen in the future. We are so lucky to have him here for Christmas. Thanks to you all again for your thoughts, prayers, and good vibes! Merry Christmas to all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
:spotting::spotting::spotting::spotting::spotting::spotting::spotting::spotting:
:11jackson:11jackson:11jackson

Bet on MyBookie