New England Patriots....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
Were any of those teams !8-0? I don't recall.

if stats were the deciding factors,we would all be rich and their would be no books left...anyone whos been watching football for more than 10 years and has a brain could tell you the pats would lose to all 3 of those teams...by more than a td!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

VermontCat

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
New England
if stats were the deciding factors,we would all be rich and their would be no books left...anyone whos been watching football for more than 10 years and has a brain could tell you the pats would lose to all 3 of those teams...by more than a td!

And why is that? Because you say so? Can you also tell me what the MegaBucks numbers will be next week?

Doubledown21

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002

Been watching football for over 40 years. Not brain dead yet! It's all a matter of opion.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TON

Bank on it
Forum Member
Jun 12, 2005
Chicago
pats are the best team in the 2000s...they would get smoked by the 90s cowboys,,80s 49ers and the steelers of the 70s..best team ever my arse..beating phillip rivers and garrad barely to get to the superbowl..great competion there.

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

They haven't destroyed any team in the last 6 games - not even close
can't cover

:shrug: :shrug:

Amazing , the best team ever in the NFL " haven't destroyed any team in the last 6 games"

GET YOUR :0corn READY

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
so i guess the 72 dolphins were the best team ever b/c they went 17-0....yeh right...there lucky to be in the top 10..

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
I was too young to see the 70's Steelers...so I cant comment on them...

The Cowboys of 1992-1995 would absolutely beat this Patriots team IMO.

That O-line would just wear them out. Emmit would run wild. Irvin & Harper on the outside w/ Novacek running over the middle....

Dallas had tons of speed & could cover on D. Haley, Tolbert, Marlyand & Lett would get pressure.

Jimmy would have those boys ready to play.

It would be quite a coaching battle between those two.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

VermontCat

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
New England
so i guess the 72 dolphins were the best team ever b/c they went 17-0....yeh right...there lucky to be in the top 10..

Well unless both teams actually play each other there's no way to ever know. I can point to an 18-0 record as a case for New England and the fact that players are faster, bigger and stronger than they used to be. What factors can you use for the other teams?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Well unless both teams actually play each other there's no way to ever know. I can point to an 18-0 record as a case for New England and the fact that players are faster, bigger and stronger than they used to be. What factors can you use for the other teams?

One is depth. Dallas had so much more depth its not even fair.

9 potential Hall of Famers on the 1992-1993 roster.

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.

ESPN can do it, didnt you see Rocky Balboa??

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast

yes i can tell,i watched them play..biiger and faster..last time i cheked eric allen is still going to probowls...........their is something called SALARYCAP...I can see that youve been only watching for a few years but no cap meant their was some stacked teams before...teams that i dont think you ever saw

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
yes i can tell,i watched them play..biiger and faster..last time i cheked eric allen is still going to probowls...........their is something called SALARYCAP...I can see that youve been only watching for a few years but no cap meant their was some stacked teams before...teams that i dont think you ever saw

78 steelers and 85 bears

Doubledown21

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002

That's just your view. Are you a football scout or have anything to do with football? Are you a coach? Or are you even just a water boy?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
now look who the pats get to play in the superbowl...the winner of the nfc champ game...a game in neither team could get into the redzone to win it for possesion after possesion..............im not saying they suck..they are the team of the decade and get to be mentioned with the other greats,but they would be a dog against more than a couple of those great teams