New England Wrong line BIG!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
Go for the Pats guys! They covered 90% of their road in the past, and the Pats is ALWAY the Pats, they made it to the SB and got the champ in the past and they'll do it again this season. Colts are good team but if you believe in destiny they never have the fortunate to make it far in the playoff and they always get beaten by the Pat. How many times the Pats didn't cover the spread against the Colts? remind me!

GO FOR the PATS +3!! BIG!!! :scared

Last edited:

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Go for the Pats guys! They covered 90% of their road in the past, and the Pats is ALWAY the Pats, they made it to the SB and got the champ in the past and they'll do it again this season. Colts are good team but if you believe in destiny they never have the fortunate to make it far in the playoff and they always get beaten by the Pat. How many times the Pats didn't cover the spread against the Colts? remind me!

to answer your question, i believe that the pats have gotten rolled and lost ats the last 2 times they played the colts.....including a beatdown at home about 2 months ago

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.

Agree,Even thou thev lost last 2 meetings.
This is the playoffs,not reg. season.

IMO alot of people dont wanna see them go to the superbowl again,or they truely believe indy wins.

I think its the former.
Only thing that scares me is Vinitari gives them the boot.
Dont see that happening,but never know.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jojoball

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 2, 2005
Also believe that Indianapolis is overvalued...in fact they should be getting points.

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
They should be getting points at home in the AFC championship?:mj07:

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
New England is 5-0 in AFC championship games since the merger in 1970. The Colts are 0-3 in title games since winning the 1970 conference championship. Every stats is pointing against the Colts and they still get points? It's obvious that bookmakers want money on the Colts instead of the Pats! :nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
New England is 5-0 in AFC championship games since the merger in 1970. The Colts are 0-3 in title games since winning the 1970 conference championship. Every stats is pointing against the Colts and they still get points? It's obvious that bookmakers want money on the Colts instead of the Pats! :nono:

Please help me here? If every sat and trend points to a Patriot win then how does giving them 3 points ask for Colt action. The 3 points is begging for Patriot money. Isnt it?

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003

HUH? Looks like easy money for PATS!!!!!!!!!!:mj07:

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
more stats

more stats

Pats are 5-0 su last 5.
Pats are 8-1 ats last 9.(on road)
Pats are 17-7 ats last 24 dome games.
Pats are 4-0 ats last 4 as dogs
Pats are 6-2,su,5-21 ats agst. indy.
Tom Brady is undefeated in domes.:scared
Pats are 11-7 ats on season
Hers some for indy

Indy is 9-8-1
Indy is 5-3-1 ats last9 at home
Indy is 7-7 ats last 14 play off games

Indy is 4-14 last 18 vs afc east(ats)
Trends arnt everything,but how can you not like pats in this spot.

The line kinda surprises me to.
There giving pats 3 for the home stadium.
I m on pats big.
If they dont win ill be surprised

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
HUH? Looks like easy money for PATS!!!!!!!!!!:mj07:

Hahaha laugh all you can now. After Sunday you'll be just another silent Colts support. :SIB Btw, don't make up excuses like refs favorites the Pats or Pats players are too stinky or the entire dome is full of Pats fans :142smilie

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
Hahaha laugh all you can now. After Sunday you'll be just another silent Colts support. :SIB Btw, don't make up excuses like refs favorites the Pats or Pats players are too stinky or the entire dome is full of Pats fans :142smilie

Where did I say I was backing the Colts? Just don't believe you think they should be favored on the road ina conference championship. Just because your a pats:mj07: fan doesn't mean they are going to win. Also don't think there record over the last 36 years in this game meanns a whole lot

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
Where did I say I was backing the Colts? Just don't believe you think they should be favored on the road ina conference championship. Just because your a pats:mj07: fan doesn't mean they are going to win. Also don't think there record over the last 36 years in this game meanns a whole lot

Im a pats fan and if they win this game and the superbowl,thev would of one 4 superbowls in last 6 yrs.
Only other team ?steelers.
I just think people are as a pats fan that follows this team underestermating there experience in this situation.

I can understand people wanting to see the colts win(2001). but if your laying money for that reason thats bad judjement.

I see this team winning it all again,and its gonna taste sweet if it happens cause they beat the odds,just like in 2001.

Good luck to the pats

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
I will take your "unbiased" opinion into consideration:mj07:

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
Uh, your a pats fan there is nothing unbiased about your opinion on this game. GL Tom Brady will probably walk on water and or part the red sea and win afgain:mj07:

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

:shrug:

The bookmakers don't want Pats money, so they give them points..ok, gotcha. Looks like a solid angle.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
Have not decided yet, just don't think it is as easy as everyone thinks it is going to be. Tom Brady did lose last year in the playoffs, I know he is great and Coach B is a genius and all but for someone to say they should be favored is just absurd. If NE was favored at Indy who would you take?:mj07: The chargers were the better team last week and yes good teams make there own luck, but the bottom line is this team is no where near as good as past teams