New England Wrong line BIG!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
to answer your question, i believe that the pats have gotten rolled and lost ats the last 2 times they played the colts.....including a beatdown at home about 2 months ago

gin, are you serious? A beat down? Brady threw a interception on a tip ball at the Colts 15 yard line effectively finishing the game. The Patriots were down by 7. Brady was a cunt hair away from tying the game. And if he did, I guarantee Patriots would have won, as Indy would have choked yet again. Brady had 4 interceptions in that game, Patriots 5 turnovers AND THEY LOST BY 7, IF THAT'S A BEAT DOWN IN YOUR BOOK, THEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DISCUSS FOOTBALL WITH YOU.

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
New England is going to get tourched in this game,and I mean it could be over by the half.Indy is going to win convincingly.Then all the betting public will annoit them champions and the NFC team will end up winning the Superbowl.Understand I am not a fan of any team,just of football,and I will likely only be playing the total to go over in this game,but I would not be surprised to see Indy lay an emotional,all-out hosing on the big"Pats".Be smart and wait until after the game to flame me,then you won't look like so much of a fan in a sports handicapping forum.GL to all handicappers

I am also a football fan just like you.
I do reside in new england.

I handicap football just like you.
My opinions on the pats/colts game are handicapping reasons,not fan based.

Before you open up your mouth about a colts blowout ,why dont you take a closer look at the game.

Theres no way this games a blow out either way and if i HAD to bet on it i say the pats win.....OUTRIGHT!

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
save your breath Rusty, he knows much more than the Las Vegas experts. That's why the number is 3, because Colts going to blow them out. Because Colts did blow them out, back when they played in Baltimore. There is a history there.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg