No riots?

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Well, if "vodkastan" wrote it, then I'm sure it's all true. Are you vodkastan, IO?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081107041309AAKzi4p

Most of that sounds like a normal night in Chicago though, right?

The last post I made was just something I came across. I had no part in it's creation.

(also) Didn't see were it was false :shrug:

My 1st post was completely truthful as I personally know those involved that night fwiw

I guess, like the media, you guys need a little more death and gore to get a measurement on your scale. Might want to try standing in the middle of the night with a couple dozen allies in front of a few thousand marching animals and get back to me how insignificant it was.

just pass it off, no biggie

The BEST thing is just as in the past, they generally trash their own neighborhoods :00hour Most of the West Side has the exact same empty lots today that were created by the MLK riots when homes and businesses were destroyed.

No biggie

Hope the presidency goes smoothly else the animals will find another reason to trash their own neighborhoods and hurt people forced to confront them due to an oath they took. If this is what they do after a rally and victory, it doesn't bode well for anything that upsets the boat of these animals.

but it was no biggie

I forgot, it didn't make the idiot box

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
taking a tip from you guys....

I'll throw a party the next time Vegas, LA, (or any part of that FAG state) riots and people get killed.

Thanks

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You guys cause a riot in my pants. :scared

374104374_742a1633ee.jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
another short story of ONE neighborhood off the net

notice how the monster media outlet above had NOTHING to say about the possible looting situation that was averted

I know no biggie, nobody got killed....

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/11/some-mayhem-arrests-after-obama-rally.html

Stephanie on November 6, 2008 9:44 AM
I heard that people were shooting after the election and I am so embarressed. I grew up in these areas and I know how my people can get. But there were better ways to celebrate. I even heard that the police had to block a shopping area from being looted on the West Side for the city. However, I thought this was a time for my African American men and children to realize that anything is possible, but you have to earn it and work at it. Obama EARNED this position. He did not steal it, it was not handed down to him by his family, and he did not belittle anyone to get it. He had to work harder than any other presidential candidate because he is black and he did it. He educated himself, surrounded himself with the right people, and GOT INVOLVED. Black people need to understand that this does not mean that we can do anything "illegal" that we want to. This mean that we can do things to make a better life for us, our families, and our communities. This is just showing other races that we are as ignorant and stupid as they expect us to be. This should be a wake up call for black people. White people are not keeping us down, we are keeping us down. Obama is not going to come and get you out of jail for stupidity.

I do not see this as a significant advancement for black people. I see this as a significant advancement for the average american. Obama represents the average hard working american. He is not from a rich family. His family had to sacrifice to make a better life for him and get him into the best schools. He lived with the minimum necessities at the beginning of his career because he was not making that much money. He understand the basics that the average amercican needs: education, healthcare, their homes, and retirement. If anything, we should learn from him.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Hmmm... there's nearly 10 million people in the Chicago metro area and 5 people were arrested: one woman for slapping a police officer, and 4 men for shooting guns into the air to celebrate. Shocking! Makes the Watts riots of '65 look like an ice cream social.

Hell, in Texas, it's a New Years Eve tradition to step outside and fire shots into the air at the stroke of midnight.

If they dig deep enough, I'll bet they can find 2 or 3 incidents of j-walking too. Maybe find some people who overheard others using profanity in public. I'm only surprised they didn't drop tear gas cannisters on Grant Park to subdue these throngs of marauding mobs before they got out of hand.
:142smilie :142smilie

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
I already am well aware that you missed my point about the media. No need to post in this thread. There's nothing for you here.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
That sort of rapist wit is exactly what the Hippo-Kramer contest needs an injunction of.

I was thinking of volunteering a week to give smurph another break.

but the bashers would probably make it a unlikely event

Bet on MyBookie