No riots?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
no need to bring in lame NON SPONSERED contests

but it obviously does make "certain" MJ members feel good about their capping abilities AND contributions

This comes dangerously close to violating the new terms of service in the Politics area. FWIW TIA

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
capping abilities and Hippo-Kramer contests go together like me and women.

Hey Fek, have you ever heard the term "bromance"? A friend of this woman I am dating said that I had a bromance going with this other friend I hang out with a lot. I had heard of man crush, but this 'bromance' term is way better.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
how come i am the last to know ?.....:shrug:

are you going to bring her to the valley when you come in dec. ?

Probably not. Plan to keep her far away from this place and all involved with it.

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Is she a dart conquest or a kickball conquest chick?

if she had to be categorized then it would be more pub trivia conquest.

not into kickball much anymore. the game itself just isn't very good.;)

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Hey Fek, have you ever heard the term "bromance"? A friend of this woman I am dating said that I had a bromance going with this other friend I hang out with a lot. I had heard of man crush, but this 'bromance' term is way better.

bromance is new to me... I like it!

It sounds like something that comes after a man-crush... but it would probably end with me getting a black-eye :shrug:

Glad it's working out for you though.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Probably not. Plan to keep her far away from this place and all involved with it.

well then can you bring a picture of her....so you can show me her picture when you show me your voter's registration card (which i have yet to see)......tia

Bet on MyBookie