Odds to be our next President

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I took Trump +200 last August, and middle off with Kamala +157 shortly after Biden was kicked to the curb by pelosi

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
I realize that polls and pinnacle sports are both leaning more towards Trump at this time, but I don’t really see a path for Trump to win this election. No one is going to convince me that Pennsylvania will go red. I will say this, the only reason Trump has any chance is that Kamala Picked that creep from Minnesota as her VP. Pennsylvania governor, Shapiro, is easily my favorite Democrat and it’s not even close. I feel this cat has an excellent chance to be Potus in 4 to 12 years.

In fact, if he were the Democratic presidential candidate in this election, I would give him a very hard look. The concern I would have with Shapiro is I don’t want either party to control the White House and both chambers. That’s very important to me. In fact, I will not vote for Trump. If it appears leading up to the race that Republicans are going to control both chambers, even with a simple majority.

EXTRAPOLATER

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto
from Pinnacle:
Trump -130 yesterday
Trump -129 just pre-debate
Trump -119 about an hour (little less) post-debate
No 'Field', but now Harris -133, Trump +105, about 3 hours post-debate.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatsHisNuts
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Trump performed like trump. Kamala came off better than she typically does. I wondered why Trump didn’t ask her how she expected to pay for the 25k to new homeowners, 6k child tax credit and the 50k entrepreneurial grants.

As it might’ve mentioned here yesterday, I just don’t see a way that Trump wins this election. I simply can’t fathom him winning Pennsylvania.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Trump performed like trump. Kamala came off better than she typically does. I wondered why Trump didn’t ask her how she expected to pay for the 25k to new homeowners, 6k child tax credit and the 50k entrepreneurial grants.

As it might’ve mentioned here yesterday, I just don’t see a way that Trump wins this election. I simply can’t fathom him winning Pennsylvania.
she was certainly vulnerable on some things, but he simply isn't disciplined enough to hammer her on those.

after 9 years of this, does he really lose a single vote after last night?

and maga's plan to win the election hasn't changed. they're going to cheat, cheat, and cheat. maga has taken over a lot of local boards of elections. they're going to refuse to certify... demand recounts... demand investigations... everything and anything to delay the certification of the election. in their minds, they simply can't comprehend the fact that they're going to lose. just like donny. so if the dems are winning, the magas are going to assume it's because the dems cheated. which, in their minds, justifies THEM cheating.

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg