OJ Simpson goign to discuss how we would have commited the murders

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
One of the most bizarre things i've ever seen.

Nice that FOX (whose parent company, News Corp also just happens to be publishing the book) is giving him free airtime via a 2 part interview as a roll-up to the book release. WTF is going on?

I'm amazed that nobody has put a bullet through that assholes head in the 12 years since the 'acquittal.'

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
But why would I buy the book? I already know how he would do it cause he f ucking did it!

He would drive around in a white SUV, fly to Chicago I think it was, then right back to LA, then leave a glove behind...after cutting their heads off.

duh

bogdog

Forum Member
Mar 31, 2006
I would buy the book so I can find the Knife.... Setting up the Ebay auction now!

:mj06::mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Look at the look on this douche bags face.

I havent wanted to kick someones ass so bad since Worm left.

:firing: :firing: :firing:
7CC3E9B355EB759F7BCF1501523B.jpg
:bigun::bigun::bigun:

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
I'm amazed that nobody has put a bullet through that assholes head in the 12 years since the 'acquittal.'

I think we need more than one bullet, we need 14bullets so we can include the jury and that ****ing idiot judge ito:scared :mj07: :142smilie :mj07:

Dell Dude

Forum Member
May 2, 2005
Notice how blacks no longer openly support him. They don't want to admit it but most have realized OJ was/is guilty.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dell Dude

Forum Member
May 2, 2005
This is almost a textbook case of someone with a guilty conscience trying to get it off his chest. Shame on Fox and Regan Publishing for trying to cash on this. Both have proven themselves to be trash.

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
I hope the book makes millions, then all the money goes to fred goldman...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
I hope the book makes millions, then all the money goes to fred goldman...

Exactly, I can't believe he is doing this knowing the money will go to the Goldman Family. I sure hope it does and some asshole like eddie haskell hasn't found a loophole.:nono:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Have to agree Matt- Don't know which is worse OJ for doing it or fox for televising--shame on both of them.

Seriously, it's just bizarre. I wouldn't really have a HUGE problem with FOX granting the interviews if they weren't going to profit from the book sales.

But much more than that, how can this f*ckhead have the audacity to write a book like this with that sort of title. Just continuing to laugh in everybodys face.

It's just insane, man.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Goldman hasn't gotten dick yet and prolly won't get anything from this either. Why people give this guy the time of day is a disgrace. Plus he still owes me 5 hundred thousand because he put up a reward for anyone who knew the killer and i called it and said it was him. I never got shit and i was one of the first to call it. I sure could use that money and im thinking of talking him to court.

Dell Dude

Forum Member
May 2, 2005
I just feel sorry for the two kids (which by now are probably college age). OJ has no conscience and no soul. And no sense of shame. Just go away and don't ever show your face in any media. I really hope Fox gets crucified for this. And that bitch Judith Regan. They are just as despicable as Simpson. No one with any decency would ever be party to this.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Exactly, I can't believe he is doing this knowing the money will go to the Goldman Family. I sure hope it does and some asshole like eddie haskell hasn't found a loophole.:nono:

LOL,lol, ohh lol i guess Fox News has you thinking that having lawyers is bad for us. Sure there are some bad ones. Even a lot of them but if there were none at all we would all be making about ten cents an hour.