OJ Simpson goign to discuss how we would have commited the murders

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
LOL,lol, ohh lol i guess Fox News has you thinking that having lawyers is bad for us. Sure there are some bad ones. Even a lot of them but if there were none at all we would all be making about ten cents an hour.

spongy...we finally agree on something.. it`s very sad that it`s only 95% of lawyers that give the rest of them a bad name.....:yup

but,i still like edward...of course, i also like psoraisis....

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
after seeing emmitt smith on that dancing show.....and listening to barry sanders being interviewed on t.v...

and marcus allen......guys that just plain ooze class and character...they have the world by the short hairs...

and then looking at o.j...

wtf was going on in that big o.j. head?....to throw that life and career under the bus...

i guess the green-eyed monster and his pud got the best of him..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
I hope the book makes millions, then all the money goes to fred goldman...

Read somewhere that he set up a shell company off shore, and the payment for the book is going to that company and not directly to him. Don't know the detail or really understand the loophole, but apparently the Goldman family can not get a penny since the money isn't going directly to OJ.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Why does that northern Ohio doofus aka the blind squirrel associate me with Simpsons criminal attorney and not the civil attorney who recovered the millions for the Goldman family? You seem to feel he's okay. God are you guys populists.

Whats wrong with a guy trying to make a buck.

Eddie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Why does that northern Ohio doofus aka the blind squirrel associate me with Simpsons criminal attorney and not the civil attorney who recovered the millions for the Goldman family? You seem to feel he's okay. God are you guys populists.

Whats wrong with a guy trying to make a buck.

Eddie

All anyone has to do is read your posts over the last couple of years and they can tell which side you would be on.

You are definitely one of the bottom feeders, don't try and change your stripes now just accept who you are.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
I'm sure you would call Petrocelli an ambulance chaser also. Besides that dumbass, lawyers aren't on "sides". We undertake representation of clients. There are principles involved which a troglodyte like you is incapable of understanding.

Now go brasso your bracelet.

Eddie

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
lawyers aren't on "sides". We undertake representation of clients. There are principles involved
Eddie

you, principles in the same breath :mj07: :142smilie

trying to be a comedian, stick to what you do best, name calling bottom feeder, it really fits you:142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
yeah dumb, dumb... principles. Something you wouldn't understand. Emotions, hopping on bandwagons, and following the majority are concepts you do understand all too well.

Eddie

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
I'm not a psycologist, but I think the guilt is going
to eventually destroy this murderer. I think this
ploy is a manifestation of the guilt he has to live
with day in and day out. It is getting to him. May
he rot in Hell.:sadwave:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
"LOL,lol, ohh lol i guess Fox News has you thinking that having lawyers is bad for us"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sponge--FOX cable news has nothing to do with airing--in fact all I have seen -Smith-Hume and Oreilly have condemned it and "adamantly" are against viewing it--don't know how that will go over with parent company.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
NBC 12 in Phoenix just had a story about a couple guys who made a response website basically saying, "If you were going to kill OJ, how would you do it?" Alas, I did not catch the URL, but keep your eyes open for it. I found it amusing.

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Hey eddie,

Truce. I got some things going on in my life right now that are far more important than sparring with you. Yes, I know I started it with my snide remark, I apologize for that.

You probably are very good at what you do and just because we are on the opposite sides politically is no reason to carry on like this.

So even though we will probably never be friends I for one will not be getting into this type of crap any more.

So go at it if you need to, but for me it does stop with this post.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Hey eddie,

Truce. I got some things going on in my life right now that are far more important than sparring with you. Yes, I know I started it with my snide remark, I apologize for that.

You probably are very good at what you do and just because we are on the opposite sides politically is no reason to carry on like this.

So even though we will probably never be friends I for one will not be getting into this type of crap any more.

So go at it if you need to, but for me it does stop with this post.

i would like to see this in writing. Eddie is it possible this is a fait acompli? (spelling)

Last edited:

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
I wont read his book nor will I sit here and crucify the guy and call him a murderer.

Regardless of anyones personal opinion, he was found innocent, and for good reason. Anyone that has spent any time whatsoever researching that trial should realize that there is such a thing as reasonable doubt and if you can't remove it then you can't prove it.

I find it funny how everyone wants the Goldman family to get the money for their poor murdered son yet none of you actually know how it comes to be that a guy working as a waiter and a bus boy can afford to live in a loft condo in Belmont was it? Condo sold for 1.3 million last year and he was a bus boy!!!! A poor defenseless bus boy, was probably on his way to church at midnight when he stopped by to drop off that poor girls sunglasses........................gimme a fuhking break.

Some should try reading and reviewing the absolute FACTS in this case and then make up your minds. Few will do that, most will just turn on the news and do as they are told. How sad.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I wont read his book nor will I sit here and crucify the guy and call him a murderer.

Regardless of anyones personal opinion, he was found innocent, and for good reason. Anyone that has spent any time whatsoever researching that trial should realize that there is such a thing as reasonable doubt and if you can't remove it then you can't prove it.

I find it funny how everyone wants the Goldman family to get the money for their poor murdered son yet none of you actually know how it comes to be that a guy working as a waiter and a bus boy can afford to live in a loft condo in Belmont was it? Condo sold for 1.3 million last year and he was a bus boy!!!! A poor defenseless bus boy, was probably on his way to church at midnight when he stopped by to drop off that poor girls sunglasses........................gimme a fuhking break.

Some should try reading and reviewing the absolute FACTS in this case and then make up your minds. Few will do that, most will just turn on the news and do as they are told. How sad.

Please tell us you are loaded? Please.