OK Jack!

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
the ravens are the only team that will be able to stop NE. remember you heard it here first :D

who'd they beat so far? the lowly jets and a good team that traveled across country with a new coach? :shrug: phfft!

i'll be here all year taking the good and the bad but in the end, you guys will say, "yes, Jack, you told us so and you were right!" :00hour

Jack,
I dig you dude..............really I do........... but when you state that "you'll be here all year taking the good and bad in the butt?" Did I get that right? Then that just makes everything else I read about whatever team you are talking about going into NE and winning seem all so............oh I don't know.............dirty........eww.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Did I get that right?

no sir, you didn't get that correct. reread the post or get comprehension help :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Jack is as bad of a homer as there is. Ravens are NOT a playoff team. Sorry, buddy.

OK, if you win you get that black hat. I still don't know what I want, but I'll let you know before Sunday...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
you wanna bet on that too, while you're at it?

Hmmmm. Intriguing. ....As I look at the conference closer, they probably get that last wildcard spot.

OK, why not. Again, I have no idea what to bet though.:shrug:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Smurph,

You caught a scheduling break here. The Cardinals might just catch the Ravens looking ahead to their next opponent.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
OK, why not. Again, I have no idea what to bet though
think about it. i'll go whatever price range you want. bet must be made before week 4 starts. meaning i'll even do it with a loss this week.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Smurph,

You caught a scheduling break here. The Cardinals might just catch the Ravens looking ahead to their next opponent.

yeah, good one, kosar. actually, we look forward to our first "bye week" of the year :00hour

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i will start hitting up some sponsors soon and will let you know.

if nothing else, maybe a get together anyway :shrug:

that thing last year was $12K and paid for by betjamaica and pokerstars. cris paid for the golf outting, arounf $4K.

not sure how many are going to lay out $12+ but will find out and within 30 days.

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
I think we all want a SB Party, I know I do, just to get together with everyone I have already meant and to meet all those guys that will come that I have not had the pleasure of meeting.

But I also know what a hard job is to put one of this things together and naturally the cost. I know a lot of people might expect it to be free but I would like to propose that we could help pay for the costs like to SB party I attended. It was a $100 per person and it was great. Jack had to make up the difference because they were no sponsors to help out back then as far as I know.

We just need to be sure and get a big turnout to defer the costs, something we could all handle and if Jack could get any help from a sponsor we could probably put it together.

If not maybe just set up all meeting in Vegas and those that show up, we'll just go to a local sports bar and have a party.

Either way, I'm willing to help as much as possible to get it together. I just hope we can work out something.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
i will start hitting up some sponsors soon and will let you know.

if nothing else, maybe a get together anyway :shrug:

that thing last year was $12K and paid for by betjamaica and pokerstars. cris paid for the golf outting, arounf $4K.

not sure how many are going to lay out $12+ but will find out and within 30 days.

the room that we had last year at the tropicana was great & it was a good location..

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Jack - I've decided what I would like for my part of the wager. ...I would like you to use this lovely picture of Leinart as your avatar for 1 month:

mike%20willimas%20tops%20matt%20leinart.jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Jack - I've decided what I would like for my part of the wager. ...I would like you to use this lovely picture of Leinart as your avatar for 1 month:

mike%20willimas%20tops%20matt%20leinart.jpg

geez, that could cost me THOUSANDS in bad luck or something.

ok, ok, fine!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
and just so you know. it will have to be resized should i happen to lose.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You can crop it more than resize it. We don't want to lose much off those beautiful mugs.

Your sig or tagline needs to say "#1 Cardinals fan" or something to that effect as well.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Your sig or tagline needs to say "#1 Cardinals fan" or something to that effect as well.

wtf now?

and i want a game worn and signed ray lewis jersey.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
OK OK, that was asking a bit much. Afterall, people still need to know you run the site, and aren't just some pathetic Leinart groopie.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Okay I have re-read it a hundred times and it still says taking it in the end. That is not the issue at hand though..........The issue at hand is what kind of wager can I make with the you that involves the Bears I don't believe they play each other and a bet on who has the most murderers on their team isn't fair because you are already one up on me so what's it going to be? Who goes further in the playoffs? By round I mean. If the Bears get a bye and you lose the wild card game to say Cleveland then I win.............I'm not sayin you would lose to Cleveland in a playoff game because that would be ridiculous.....I am not sure the Ravens will make it that far.............so I can't say that............but I'm just sayin......................what do ya got?

Hope this helps,
FD "Big Red Orange" C

Bet on MyBookie