MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
OK OK, that was asking a bit much. Afterall, people still need to know you run the site, and aren't just some pathetic Leinart groopie.

so what is the bet?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Okay I have re-read it a hundred times and it still says taking it in the end. That is not the issue at hand though..........The issue at hand is what kind of wager can I make with the you that involves the Bears I don't believe they play each other and a bet on who has the most murderers on their team isn't fair because you are already one up on me so what's it going to be? Who goes further in the playoffs? By round I mean. If the Bears get a bye and you lose the wild card game to say Cleveland then I win.............I'm not sayin you would lose to Cleveland in a playoff game because that would be ridiculous.....I am not sure the Ravens will make it that far.............so I can't say that............but I'm just sayin......................what do ya got?

Hope this helps,
FD "Big Red Orange" C

are you talking to me? :shrug:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
you make it sound like we have been in negotiations about a wager.

throw something out there and i'll consider it.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
you make it sound like we have been in negotiations about a wager.

throw something out there and i'll consider it.

I did.

You didn't read a word I posted did you?

Man, my feelings are getting hurt right and left today, thank God I have that written on my shoes.

I don't know what the wager is because the Bears and Ravens don't meet so it will have to be something else like best defense or who goes further in the playoffs or something of that nature. I just want one of those nice new sideline visors Olin Kreutz was wearing Sunday.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I did.

You didn't read a word I posted did you?

Man, my feelings are getting hurt right and left today, thank God I have that written on my shoes.

I don't know what the wager is because the Bears and Ravens don't meet so it will have to be something else like best defense or who goes further in the playoffs or something of that nature. I just want one of those nice new sideline visors Olin Kreutz was wearing Sunday.
how far we go into the playoffs isn't good because you are in a weak conference :D

maybe record vs. AFC teams or record vs. the same opponents or something?

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Jack for what it is worth your bet with Smurph is rock solid. First you have Smurph who is a square as a bettor could be. Second you are a square bettor and when you saw the bet (the line)your post shrunk because you, like him, know the books set this line ridiculously high. The books know what they are doing. Zona will get crushed this weekend and Smurph if i can get a little piece of you i would appreciate it. What is Arizona famous for besides oppressive heat and scorpions? Saying you two are both square bettors is not a derogatory comment at all. Square bettors win also.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
how far we go into the playoffs isn't good because you are in a weak conference :D

maybe record vs. AFC teams or record vs. the same opponents or something?

We already have a loss against the afc and who exactly do you play in the nfc?

it doesn't matter. If what you say is true and the NFC is actually the weaker conference then all the teams are weak and the parity ratio would be the same in both conferences. Also, if what you say is indeed true, how silly would I be to take a bet of conference vs. conference while the AFC should dominate according to you and I already have a non conference loss and a non conference win while I don't know that you have either yet?

No I like the playoff scenario it just seems to fit better. Look, I just want that damn visor so how about this. do they play any against the same teams this yr. Haven,t checked. I know we have Dallas this weekend and you have some other patsy so whatya think?

chicken

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i'll think of something

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
could someone quickly please instruct me how to post a wav file of a chicken clucking real quick.....................................
Anyone........................

anyone...........anyone...........

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Zona will get crushed this weekend and Smurph if i can get a little piece of you i would appreciate it.

Sponge,

The game is this weekend. No f*cking way you'll be able to agree with this bet, on one simple game, without stringing it out for 6 weeks nitpicking about the rules.

Or perhaps you would implement your 'losses don't count' clause, if you lose? :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
First you have Smurph who is a square as a bettor could be. Second you are a square bettor and when you saw the bet (the line)your post shrunk because you, like him, know the books set this line ridiculously high. The books know what they are doing. Zona will get crushed this weekend and Smurph if i can get a little piece of you i would appreciate it. What is Arizona famous for besides oppressive heat and scorpions? Saying you two are both square bettors is not a derogatory comment at all. Square bettors win also.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: What, are you a Ravens fan? Whose your team? When the Cards play you, I'll be happy to have a friendly wager. But this particular game and bet is with Jack because it's pretty obvious who he roots for and my team doesn't play that team very often - NOT because I think the Cards will win or even cover. I wouldn't touch this game with real money.

LOL at you calling anyone 'square'. I asked you to join the Hippo-Kramer contest and you refused. I don't see you posting picks anywhere. Vinnie found your selections week 1 and we all had a pretty good laugh. I'll be happy to challenge you according to the Hippo-Kramer rules any and every week in the NFL you would like. Just post your selections in the Hippo-Kramer thread in NFL forum. ....BUT BE FOREWARNED - losing picks count!

Last edited:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: What, are you a Ravens fan? Whose your team? When the Cards play you, I'll be happy to have a friendly wager. But this particular game and bet is with Jack because it's pretty obvious who he roots for and my team doesn't play that team very often - NOT because I think the Cards will win or even cover. I wouldn't touch this game with real money.

LOL at you calling anyone 'square'. I asked you to join the Hippo-Kramer contest and you refused. I don't see you posting picks anywhere. Vinnie found your selections week 1 and we all had a pretty good laugh. I'll be happy to challenge you according to the Hippo-Kramer rules any and every week in the NFL you would like. Just post your selections in the Hippo-Kramer thread in NFL forum. ....BUT BE FOREWARNED - losing picks count!

I posted Smurphy in the college and pro threads last week and both threads produced a pluss. why didn't vinny post them same contests this week? Because they were all 4-1's?. Kinda a sneaky thing to do but vinny expects people to win every single week and nobody is gonna do that. He has bet a lot of my games and he probably got stung that week so that was his way to lash out.:shrug: smurph here is a question that i could never understand. It was me in Mully's thread last year that threw up the 17-2.. Has anyone ever threw up numbers like that in a full season?? They are all in last years threads so if you like to check back you are more than welcome. As for the losing picks losing units i will try this one last time okay and see if you or Kosar can comprehend this. I wanted an answer on this and that is all. One way or the other. It didn't matter what the answer was as long as it was established. He would never answer the question. A simple question. I couldnt careless which way it was but it had to be established. Is this really that far over your head to understand this? What gain would it be of mine to count losses or not count losses? Then he says when it is already established at five picks a week, he says you don't have to play all five. Now he tells me this at the eleventh hour. Now if you can dig deep here this is where losses being counted or not would become an issue. What if in week 7 we were tied and i went 0-5 and lost the five units but he went 0-3 and lost just three? Now i ask him what happen to his two other picks and he tells me that you only post what you want. Can this really be that hard to understand? As for the square comment. Squares did a nice job in week one. The books lost a lot. 9 out of ten times i bet with the books. Books win more than the squares unless that is an actual Mirage in Vegas. Hopefully you finally understand this and don't try to spin it some silly way because i really feel like im talking to DTB right now.

Last edited:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

i can't believe you're defending yourself :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
1) Who cares how great your Mully record is/was? I have no reason to doubt that you were a spectacular 17-2 and also no reason to "look it up. Congratulations, brother.

2) You can't explain your way out of being a ridiculous goofball when it comes to the contest with Judge. Not one person here understands your point about not counting losers.

3) If you call someone a square, then you must back it up. Post your picks in the Hippo-Kramer thread. I have absolutely no problem with trash talk (I do more than my share within our contest) - but unless you are actually throwing down against the one you are bashing, then you are just being a punk ass bitch.

Bottom line - post your picks somewhere on this site. OK?

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Not one person here understands your point about not counting losers.
?

I do!

images

As for the 17-2, if all the games were rigged, why didn't you go 19-0?

:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie