Plame Leak Said to Come From Cheney

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
gardenweasel said:
joe wilson`s not a liberal?.....

lets make it simple...he`s anti-administartion....anti iraq war....he had an agenda....

this investigation is a proxy for the larger political war about the iraq war.....

wilson used his insider status as a former cia consultant to accuse the bush administration of lying about iraq wmd as an excuse to go to war. ..

a political furor erupted, and wilson became an antiwar celebrity who joined the kerry for president campaign.

amid an election campaign and a war, bush administration officials understandably fou ght back. ...one way they did so was to tell reporters that wilson's wife had been instrumental in getting him the cia consulting job..... this was true...even though wilson denied it at the time...as a bipartisan report by the senate intelligence committee documented in 2004...

Lets take these one at a time. He is anti administration because he tried to prevent them from using lies in a state of the union address to sell the war, and they turned on him. (noone crosses this admin even if they are right).

This investigation is about the Bush admin not liking to be challenged and taking measures to deal with anyone who crosses them.

As far as wilson's accusations about Niger, he would know!! Ang guess what he was right!! They needed to attack his credibility and they got got caught and now poor ol scooter fell on the sword.

If the president and his cronies put your wife in the middle to get at you would you then support his challenger or be a pussy and say I'll let these ****ers get a way with ****ing with my wife.
Sometimes you got to dumb things down for these republicans.

Lastly: If the president was giving bad information in his state of the Union address and someone knew it was inaccurate, and tries to correct the misinformation, you say it is understandable for them to out his wife Gw? So they lie he tries to correct lie and it is understandable.

lmao

WTF?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Weasel sighting! ...better go get my hoe.

By the way - DTB - thanks for that link. Good article.

Last edited:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Link wouldn't come up Edward--I was looking forward to it. :)

MC It went down as predicted-- and as I said before if convicted he should spend time and bring Clinton back to spend time with him.
Makes little sense that someone indicted has to step down--and one convicted remains and makes millions off it giving speeches-writing books and selling pardons.

on more serious note I can not understand and neither can any I've see on tv, why he lied about something that wouldn't have made any diff in the 1st place. Occupational hazard??

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Clem D said:
(noone crosses this admin even if they are right).
I don't know about that. Perhaps I should ask Paul Wellstone. ....Oh yeah, nevermind.

This administration is like that Twilight Zone episode where the kid sends people who think things against him into the cornfield or turns them into a jack-in-the-box....and of course remade very well in a Halloween episode of The Simpsons.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
DOGS THAT BARK said:
on more serious note I can not understand and neither can any I've see on tv, why he lied about something that wouldn't have made any diff in the 1st place. Occupational hazard??
regarding clinton? yeah, i would agree. i think he misjudged the public reaction. it would have served him much better to come clean. .....no, i didn't just say that.

DTB - Do you have as much of an issue with Ollie North actually working for Fox and making a nice living in the media? I mean his illegal actions were certainly more damaging than Clinton's. Surely you must despise him more than Clinton for this. Right? Damn liberal media - it must be their fault.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
clem wilson`s a flat-out liar....

his trip to niger took place in feb. of 2002....the u.s. received the supposedly phony iraqi/niger whitecake documents in october of 2002...

so, it`s not possible, as he told the washington post, that he advised the c.i.a. that "the dates were wrong and the names were wrong." he didn`t see `em....therefore,it wasn`t possible, as wilson claimed to the n.y.t`s, that he debunked the documents as forgeries.....

lol

that was hardly wilson's only fabrication.....he also tell reporters that his wife had nothing to do with his trip to niger and, that v.p. cheney's office had sent him....and had seen the report of his findings....both claims were false....

he`s not just a partisan...he`s a serial liar.... :rolleyes:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
I am a minority but I like Ollie North--Like his series on Fox too.Nothing political just history basically--was a little reporting when he was in Iraq. He has quite a heroic back round--he did go to far but it was to save someone elses ass --not for his own personal gain. Would I want him on my side in war-yes Would I trust him to be in business with me-yes would I trust him with my family-yes
How would you feel about your alternative to same questions?
--and Yes he was quilty and got off way to lightly---
--I doubt if Libby spends day in jail--prime case for political pardon--not right by any means--but part of the political system.

Clem That sounds strange coming from a Clinton supporter :)

Last edited:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Glad to hear that Clem--then I must assume you would agree per your prison quote above--the only writing he should done afterwards was to "pen" pals and his library should bars on the windows--correct?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
dtb - my point was that you complained about how clinton gets to make a nice living these days, despite is illicit activities. ...but it's ok in your mind for ollie to do the same?

i don't know either individual, so i have no opinion on how much i would or could trust either.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Bush 2001 speech. I will bring integrity back to the white house.
Sure.

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
[/B] BUSH-CHENEY can now add squealing too their list of accomplishments

They ratted her out, out of spite

Is their anybody that likes a rat ? Any Bush supporters that support this behavior?

Oh my goodness, how can even his supporters defend these faceless actions of Cheney.??????? What do you expect from a coward ?

BUSH KNEW/CHENEY FLEW
TURK 182

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
but it's ok in your mind for ollie to do the same?

Thats a good point Smurph--while I doubt he makes much on history thing on Fox he has since his ordeal cashed in on several books--I am forced to concede this one to you--and my opinion of him has been tweeked on the greed issue of his character.
Thank You

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
When you look at the 4 close to this situation. Who do you think gets shot. Bush/Cheney/Rove. Scooter Did. But it looks like there leaving just alittle hanging around Roves neck to keep him behaving. At least for a month or two. Real sad thing is it looks like they didn't have to over react to start with.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
djv said:
Real sad thing is it looks like they didn't have to over react to start with.

geez you made a good point

they did not need to hide anything if indeed they did "blow the cover" which had been blown long before

if they lied about not doing it, when they did it, they should be in jail

we need truth to be told in the courtroom and that is not only by those on the stand, but also by their lieyers

and perjury should mean prison time

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Blowing the cover - whether it happened or didn't happen - whether she was in country or out of country - is not the issue. She was a CIA agent and her endeavors were classified. This is fact. Releasing information on anything she was doing in regards to her employment is against the law, and an illegal act against the security of the United States.

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
THE PROSECUTORS have an informant that revealed BUSH and CHENEY were in on the leaking Plames identification in retaliation because they were mad at her husband Ambassador Joeseph Wilson

ROVE, LIBBY, CHENEY, BUSH....all scumbags ..

CHENEY IS IN THIS UP TO HIS SMELLY A$$. :clap: :s4:

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
You guys seem to be okay with them blowing her cover. That is treason. I understand they only got Scooter for lying about committing treason so far. But this case is still open. Spin it as you will but interestingly enough it only cost a little over $700,000 bucks to get Libby. How many hundreds of millions did they spen to find out Clinton lied a bout a blow job. LOL! Let the spin and the crying begin!

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
Bush supporters are so stubborn and will have a circle the wagons mentality now.

Now that it is out that Bush and Cheney are snitchers, the BUSHITES will still be clinging to BUBBA'S BJ. LOL

Chet Coppock said on SPORTING NEWS RADIO THIS EVENING..that theThe Bush Administartion are just plain evil.

And that Bush needs to attend a dead serviceman's funeral and explain this to their families. :cursin:

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie