Plame Leak Said to Come From Cheney

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
StevieD said:
You guys seem to be okay with them blowing her cover. That is treason.

are you committing treason then? you seem to be blowing her cover as much as anyone in the admin did

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
Chadman said:
Blowing the cover - whether it happened or didn't happen - whether she was in country or out of country - is not the issue. She was a CIA agent and her endeavors were classified. This is fact. Releasing information on anything she was doing in regards to her employment is against the law, and an illegal act against the security of the United States.

oops we have another person blowing her cover

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Stevie since it as apparentlystill impossible for you to tell the diff from pergury and BJ-----

Forget about Lewinsky. That's a shell game that has successfully kept everyone's attention off some basic facts:

-- From his mother, who hung out with Mafia leaders at the race track, to his very first campaign, in which he was bankrolled by an uncle tied to the New Orleans mob, Bill Clinton grew up in a thoroughly dishonest, corrupt, and often illegal environment.

-- We have never had a White House that has stonewalled, obstructed justice, and had its associates lie, take the Fifth, or flee the country so frequently in order to cover up events or avoid prosecution. We have never before had a president who lied under oath and been caught. We have never had a president's wife give such patently evasive answers to Congress, saying "I don't recall" or its equivalent some 50 times in 42-paragraph statement. Never.

-- We have never had so many associates and firms connected with the White House be convicted of, or plead guilty to, so many crimes. Never.

-- These crimes did not involve sex, but drug trafficking, racketeering, extortion, bribery, tax evasion, kickbacks, embezzlement, fraud, conspiracy, fraudulent loans, illegal gifts, illegal campaign contributions, money laundering, perjury, and obstruction of justice.

-- We have never had so many illegal campaign contributions, with so many coming from foreign sources. Never.

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
DTB,

You should be fair and list all the shell games the Bush family has played over the years and all the crimes they have been linked to. The allegations that you posted about Clinton pale when compared to the allegations of the crime and crookery of the Bush family.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
The allegations that you posted about Clinton pale when compared to the allegations of the crime and crookery of the Bush family.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would be interested in seeing the list--give it your best shot.

---and let me remind you all but the 1st paragraph are facts not allegations--if you want to incude allegations I got several pages I would like to add on 15 possible felons--numerous counts of treason and rape. In fact might post those on treason to help Stevie understand what real treason is. Read a few of these when you got time-- ?Presidential Treason 101?, the Cox Report, the Thompson Report, the Judicial Watch investigations-- ect

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
dr. freeze said:
oops we have another person blowing her cover

Does this kind of tiresome minutia make you feel better? Or, does it mean you agree with me that they blew her cover, when you accuse me of it? Or are you lost in a mindless circle of blame-gaming?

You came across better when you analyzed that if there was wrongdoing it should be punished.

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
PROSECUTOR PLANS ON CALLING CHENEY AS WITNESS IN OPEN COURT; EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE FIGHT LOOMS

**Exclusive**

Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald is planning to call Vice President Dick Cheney as a witness in the trial of Lewis Libby, the DRUDGE REPORT has leaned.

But the high stakes move could result in an executive privilege showdown between the White House and Fitzgerald, a top government source said Sunday.

"If Mr. Fitzgerald is going to demand a public recounting of conversations between the vice president, or even the president, and his staff, on matters he, himself, has acknowledged are 'classified,' executive privilege will obviously be invoked."

Fitzgerald has made it clear to lawyers involved in the case that he prefers Cheney appear as a witness in open court.

"Mr. Fitzgerald is starting from the position that this should not be done on remote or videotape," the well-placed source said.

Fitzgerald and Libby's attorney Joseph Tate discussed possible plea options before the indictment was issued last week, TIME magazine reports in new editions. But the deal was scotched because the prosecutor insisted that Libby do some "serious" jail time.

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
Top 11 known arrests/crimes by the family who would restore honor and dignity to the White House

11. Dick Cheney's first DWI.

10. George W. Bush's DWI.

9. Barbara Bush, minor in possesson of alcohol.

8. Jenna Bush, minor in possession of alcohol (3 times).

7. Dick Cheney's second DWI.

6. Laura Bush's vehicular homicide, record expunged.

5. George W. Bush's arrest for larceny (stealing a Christmas tree, really!).

4. Jeb's 24 year old daughter Noelle arrested for fraud at 1:15 am Walgreen's drive-thru in attempt to obtain prescription drugs.

3. Jeb's son George arrested for breaking into girlfriend's home and malicious destruction of property.

2. Jeb's other son John (Jebby) arrested for violating Florida sodomy law in a mall parking lot during days after 2000 election.

1. Jeb's wife for smuggling undeclared purchases into the United States (fined thousands).

Bonus:

1. Dick Cheney's third DWI.

2. Whatever earned George W. Bush a one year sentence of community service in Houston.

3. Neil Bush fined for his "ethical disability" in Silverado savings and loan investigation. Cost to tax payers: 1 billion dollars (still paying interest), Cost to Bush: $0. The $50,000 fine was paid by a banking deregulation lobby.

LUX

el hombre!
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Marietta, GA
Master Capper said:
PROSECUTOR PLANS ON CALLING CHENEY AS WITNESS IN OPEN COURT; EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE FIGHT LOOMS

**Exclusive**

Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald is planning to call Vice President Dick Cheney as a witness in the trial of Lewis Libby, the DRUDGE REPORT has leaned.

But the high stakes move could result in an executive privilege showdown between the White House and Fitzgerald, a top government source said Sunday.

"If Mr. Fitzgerald is going to demand a public recounting of conversations between the vice president, or even the president, and his staff, on matters he, himself, has acknowledged are 'classified,' executive privilege will obviously be invoked."

Fitzgerald has made it clear to lawyers involved in the case that he prefers Cheney appear as a witness in open court.

"Mr. Fitzgerald is starting from the position that this should not be done on remote or videotape," the well-placed source said.

Fitzgerald and Libby's attorney Joseph Tate discussed possible plea options before the indictment was issued last week, TIME magazine reports in new editions. But the deal was scotched because the prosecutor insisted that Libby do some "serious" jail time.

No way Doc Evil testifies in open court.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
Chadman said:
Does this kind of tiresome minutia make you feel better? Or, does it mean you agree with me that they blew her cover, when you accuse me of it? Or are you lost in a mindless circle of blame-gaming?

You came across better when you analyzed that if there was wrongdoing it should be punished.

because the cover was already blown

Administer Libby is no more guilty of it than you are or I am

However if he lied about it he shoudl be punishede

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
dr. freeze said:
Administer Libby is no more guilty of it than you are or I am

How do you know what he is guilty of? This is a ridiculous statement. You guys cry about letting this play out and innocent until proven guilty, and then you try to wash it away as if nothing ever happened.

:rolleyes:

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
dr. freeze said:
However if he lied about it he shoudl be punishede

What do you mean by this? If he lied about what...outing an agent? I'm confused by your comments. If he lied, he's guilty, but he didn't do anything to begin with? What do you think he might have lied about, that he might be guilty of and should be punished?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Master Capper said:
8. Jenna Bush, minor in possession of alcohol (3 times)..
I really do like this girl. Drunk chicks are so awesome and so much fun. Jeb's tweeker girl on the other hand --- ewwf, bad news.

Say want you want about the Clintons, but they by all known accounts have produced quite a nice young lady in Chelsea. :clap:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Wow Stellar stuff MC most related to children---Is that all the "factual" stuff you could come up with on GW and Cheney--driving while intoxicated and a Christmas tree. If they were Catholic they might get nominated for Sainthood :)

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
What Wilson needs to do is have a civil suite against these guys. That will help bring out the rest of the story. In fact if Scooter does a plea. I would think that will happen for sure. Seem strange anyone can see they went after Wilson through his wife. But there are many blind folks in the world.

Bet on MyBookie