MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dr. Fade

Colllector
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Kansas City
:mj07:

Cool,

Now I'm gonna steam the (4) 1 1/4lb lobsters & 5 lbs of clams that I had got for you.........

.....Iced down some LaBatts Blue, got the bourbon ready for backup!

I was looking forward to that BBQ from KC though .........

Maybe we'll do a swap one day. I don't think the Chiefs play the Pats or we could have a Mayoral Lobster/BBQ wager. I don't think I'm interested in a Sox/Royals wager :mj07: - just checked no KC/NE matchup this year. However, I did notice a Vikes logo on your deal- we do play Minny on 9/23. I'm guessing that may be more of a Scandinavian connection? - you know rollin' around on your ocean vessel thinkin about what it was like when your ancestors droped anchor and pillaged the village. If not lets go straight up KC/Minny- BBQ for Lobsta- game should be no more than a 3 pt spread. Let me know bro.

Dr. Fade

Colllector
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Kansas City
Additionally Sportsaholic (I just feel like a dork typing "Sportsaholic") you are off the hook. BDB is now public enemy #1- talkin about doin my Mother? Wow. That one could become personal-

Dr. Fade -5700
BDB +4800

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Maybe we'll do a swap one day. I don't think the Chiefs play the Pats or we could have a Mayoral Lobster/BBQ wager. I don't think I'm interested in a Sox/Royals wager :mj07: - just checked no KC/NE matchup this year. However, I did notice a Vikes logo on your deal- we do play Minny on 9/23. I'm guessing that may be more of a Scandinavian connection? - you know rollin' around on your ocean vessel thinkin about what it was like when your ancestors droped anchor and pillaged the village. If not lets go straight up KC/Minny- BBQ for Lobsta- game should be no more than a 3 pt spread. Let me know bro.

Sounds good to me! Been a Vikes fan since I was 7............1st game I remember was them loosing to Kc in the Super Bowl, I felt bad for them.......Been feeling bad for them ever since!!!!

But thats my team!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dr. Fade

Colllector
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Kansas City
I ship a Gates Presidential Platter (+/- $70) + a bottle of sauce. You ship me Lobsta equivalent ($14 a lb.?) a pair of 2.5lb. lobsta's? Straight up- no spread. Our reps are on the line @ MJ's so I don't think we need an escrow agent for a $100 transaction. Please confirm. My expectations for the Chefs are minimal. By the way, I know a shitload of Vikes fans- they are as White T as Chiefs fans :mj07:

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
reputation comments 07-24-2007 03:32 AM bryanz cry baby

WSOP Pay Per View 07-17-2007 09:21 PM MadJack and **** you on "drink another 1
:rolleyes:

All-Star Game 07-17-2007 06:14 PM yanno Total jerk insult...digging stuff up from the past like this

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
I ship a Gates Presidential Platter (+/- $70) + a bottle of sauce. You ship me Lobsta equivalent ($14 a lb.?) a pair of 2.5lb. lobsta's? Straight up- no spread. Our reps are on the line @ MJ's so I don't think we need an escrow agent for a $100 transaction. Please confirm. My expectations for the Chefs are minimal. By the way, I know a shitload of Vikes fans- they are as White T as Chiefs fans :mj07:

Your on................even though my Vikes have 0000000000000 offence this year, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now n then!

By the way, what the platter? As u see I have a problem LOL

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dr. Fade

Colllector
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Kansas City
The Presidential pretty much covers all bases. Ribs, brisket,pork,turkey,ham,sausage. Come to think of it, you would probably be better off just getting 4 slabs (They are about $20 a piece) and are the shit. The Presidential is kind of the "white guy sucker platter." It's good, but is designed to get over on "the man." You need to tip these guys or call for a "show"- otherwise the brothas will peer out from the back when the order gets called out and you end up w/a "white guy special." Luckily, I know how to counter-attack this. It's up to you, but I think the ribs would definitely ship alot better and they are the best item. I'll be @ the game by the way. I may have a nickel on it, but this will take precedence over any wager I have. Looking forward to it. Minny fans always flock to KC in droves too. Hopefully I won't need to lay down the law on your bretheren.

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
The Presidential pretty much covers all bases. Ribs, brisket,pork,turkey,ham,sausage. Come to think of it, you would probably be better off just getting 4 slabs (They are about $20 a piece) and are the shit. The Presidential is kind of the "white guy sucker platter." It's good, but is designed to get over on "the man." You need to tip these guys or call for a "show"- otherwise the brothas will peer out from the back when the order gets called out and you end up w/a "white guy special." Luckily, I know how to counter-attack this. It's up to you, but I think the ribs would definitely ship alot better and they are the best item. I'll be @ the game by the way. I may have a nickel on it, but this will take precedence over any wager I have. Looking forward to it. Minny fans always flock to KC in droves too. Hopefully I won't need to lay down the law on your bretheren.

Sounds good to me...............Just have a feeling I wont need to worry too much.......Lobsters ready to ship, Vikes suck again!

Dr. Fade

Colllector
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Kansas City
Both teams are pretty weak. It looks like KC may not have LJ because Carl Peterson is a stubborn jackass- no O-line/receivers/QB then add a dose of Herm Edwards. This guy is so full of shit. Just watch the HBO training camp deal on KC. I guarantee he will look like a total blowhard. I would not want to play for that clown.

Minny O/U Total wins 7 - KC is 7.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Dr. Fade and Sportsaholic: you guys want a private room? :shrug:

:142smilie

just kidding :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
reputation_balance.gif
NASCAR Busch race... 08-05-2007 06:48 PM Lucy11 Go hump a goat, inbred

when idiots like Lucy who have red boxes give you a negative like above, it does nothing to your rep, lol. he gives out gray cards instead of red cards. Keep firing special k!

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
My favorite:

"Dense" (from I.O.)

Methinks that's as many words as he could put together in one post...:tongue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg