Post your top 3 favorite negative reputation comments

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Lucy11

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2005
reputation_balance.gif
NASCAR Busch race... 08-05-2007 06:48 PM Lucy11 Go hump a goat, inbred

when idiots like Lucy who have red boxes give you a negative like above, it does nothing to your rep, lol. he gives out gray cards instead of red cards. Keep firing special k![/QUOTE

You are a shim. You must have been waiting up to the final day, minute, and second to give me another red card. You really are a true nerd. Go watch reruns of Gold Fever.

SixFive
Mossdick

Oh I forgot. Go hump a goat, Clit, oh I mean Clint.:mj07:

Last edited:

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
I don't have any red cards.

I have two "grey cards", both from Lucy11

"you are gay"

"go f$ck your hag of a wife"

Speaks volumes :142smilie

Lucy11

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2005
I don't have any red cards.

I have two "grey cards", both from Lucy11

"you are gay"

"go f$ck your hag of a wife"

Speaks volumes :142smilie

Just like you beating me on "sides" for the BetJam contest. Anything creative you want to mention? How are the free plays coming along?:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
I am 6-1 picking sides in the BetJam contest. As a
gambler, I'd much rather pick the correct side
than win a contest by pure luck, and that is
exactly what that contest is all about. Where are
your contributions to this site. Insulting SixFive,
Marine, Kosar, Vinnie, and many more. You are a
miserable POS and you know it.

How's that job at McDonalds going Lucille :mj07:

Lucy11

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2005
I am 6-1 picking sides in the BetJam contest. As a
gambler, I'd much rather pick the correct side
than win a contest by pure luck, and that is
exactly what that contest is all about. Where are
your contributions to this site. Insulting SixFive,
Marine, Kosar, Vinnie, and many more. You are a
miserable POS and you know it.

How's that job at McDonalds going Lucille :mj07:

This post makes you sound stupid. Pretty much when you first brought it up. You had to realize what a pud you looked like. Someone with "2"degrees" shouldn't sound as uneducated. P.S. The University of Phoenix doesn't count.
Do you even cap games? I don't, but if you don't cap and post your plays, who cares that you are 6-1 on sides for a contest? Who cares, gambler? Now hush up and apply for the mystery shopper add you heard on the radio.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy Hippo

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
This post makes you sound stupid. Pretty much when you first brought it up. You had to realize what a pud you looked like. Someone with "2"degrees" shouldn't sound as uneducated. P.S. The University of Phoenix doesn't count.
Do you even cap games? I don't, but if you don't cap and post your plays, who cares that you are 6-1 on sides for a contest? Who cares, gambler? Now hush up and apply for the mystery shopper add you heard on the radio.

Ad, in this case, only has one "D" in it.

Hope this helps,
FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i like lucy :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lucy11

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2005
you can't be drunk already :mj07:

I may be a bit explicit, but take notice that I haven't gone on the offensive w/ anyone. Others started it. Whether it is Six Five AKA Clit asking about ketamine, or Agent=gayness asking what I was thinking using the avatar, or the cream of the crop, Kramer, who brags about beating me on sides of a Betjam pick the score baseball contest. Mind you the first correct answer takes the prize. He doesn't post plays, but comes back and says as a gambler I'd rather win the sides. This is after I informed him that I won the contest twice. I like a little fun and most of you that dished out crap know when things get old. Sad to say that roadkillhumper, aka Clit, and Kramer aka I was embarrassed since I mentioned going 4-0 on sides, still beat a dead horse.

Reactions: Agent 0659

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I may be a bit explicit, but take notice that I haven't gone on the offensive w/ anyone. Others started it. Whether it is Six Five AKA Clit asking about ketamine, or Agent=gayness asking what I was thinking using the avatar, or the cream of the crop, Kramer, who brags about beating me on sides of a Betjam pick the score baseball contest. Mind you the first correct answer takes the prize. He doesn't post plays, but comes back and says as a gambler I'd rather win the sides. This is after I informed him that I won the contest twice. I like a little fun and most of you that dished out crap know when things get old. Sad to say that roadkillhumper, aka Clit, and Kramer aka I was embarrassed since I mentioned going 4-0 on sides, still beat a dead horse.

wow, I've never been called, "Clit" before now! Quite an original burnout. :rolleyes: Wait, I do remember getting called that in fourth grade a few times. Now I remember.

PS You wouldn't know a clit if one sat on your face.

Lucy11

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2005
wow, I've never been called, "Clit" before now! Quite an original burnout. :rolleyes: Wait, I do remember getting called that in fourth grade a few times. Now I remember.

PS You wouldn't know a clit if one sat on your face.

PS You wouldn't know a clit if one sat on your face

Seriously, have you been hitting the brews? Not that this is a contest of insults, but that was lame. Especially coming from a male nurse.

You were called it in the 4th grade? I'm sure 95% of the population wouldn't have any idea what a clit is in the 4th grade. I guess you did. Did you ask your mom in the 4th grade? Mommy, whats a clit?

Last edited:
Reactions: THE KOD
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg