Rest of '23-'24 CFB Pick Thread Wild Style

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
20-26, -27.6 units "FOCK" overall on the week, a couple bad beats but that's what happens when you throw enough shit on the wall hoping it sticks. Colorado chokes off a WIN at home costing me the moneyline play of 5 units, Penn St HC melts down and calls 2 - 2pt conversions, costing 4 points and a cover at +5 1/2 instead a loss, Maryland 2H had the Huskers but coughed up the ball and kicked a FG at the end instead of going into the End Zone. Florida meltsdown too at the end vs LSU with a rejuvaneted Daniels running rampant vs the Gators!!

57-55-3,-3.7, 1 unit sides play
32-30, -1.0, 1 unit totals play
0-1, -1.1, 1 unit team total
18-20, -20.0, 5 unit sides play
20-26-2, -43.0, 5 unit totals play
4-3, -2.45, 1 unit 7 pt teaser play

3-5, -16.5, 5 unit 7 pt teaser play
9-6-1, +12.0, 5 unit LIVE plays
3-3, -.30, 1 unit LIVE Plays
1-0, +5.0, 5 unit 1H Plays
21-10, +50.0, 5 unit 2H Plays
1-0, +5.0, 1Q 5 unit plays
4-7, -3.7, 1 unit 2H Plays
3-0-1, +30.0, 10 unit Live
0-0-1, 0.0, 10 unit 2H Plays
0-4, -12.0, MONEYLINE

1-5, -4.0, Sweetheart Teaser
0-1, LOSS, Colorado +21 1/2, 9/23/23, ORE 45 COL 6, -11.0...Game of the Year

0-1, LOSS, Over 40, Nebraska/NW, 10/21/23, score NEB 17 NW 9, -11.0, Total of the Year
1-0, +10.0 units, Over 56 S Miss/App St, 10/28/23, App St 48 S Miss 38
WON.....181.....LOSS...178.....PUSH.....8....., -17.85 units, as of 8/26/23 (units won corrected as of 1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Somehow I didn't save my plays made Monday for Tuesday night, it was just a teaser, but onward as they say!!

Wed 11/15 thru Sat 11/18

7 pt: M/O -1/2, Over 32 1/2 Buf/M-OH, Over 39 CM/OH (1 unit) WINNER
Live Under 30 1/2 Buf/M-OH LOSER
4Q Over 12 1/2 CM/Ohio (5 units) LOSER

OVER 47 BC/Pitt - Out of last 10, overs are 8-2, Pitt Last home game BC offense can be electric LOSER

Over 66 1/2 USF/UTSA - week night game, last home game for UTSA, this is in a dome, should be a shoot out, USF "D" gives up 31 ppg WINNER

Over 64 Col/Wazoo - distractions against thrown at Prime Time, Wazoo LHG plays UW next, both "D" giving up over 30 ppg WINNER

Over 55 1/2 App St/JM - Jimmy Mad proposed to change NCAA's mind to play in a bowl this year, faces App St whom JM beat last year on the road 32-28, Jimmy Mad wants style points, App St nothing to lose here they'll get a bowl game even with just 6 wins

Mich St +5 - Indiana underperformed all year, lost in OT last week vs Illini, Sparty played Ohio State tough, albeit they scored only 3, they put up enough vs Nebraska they should keep this one close within a FG vs Indiana where Hoosiers are just 1-7 L8 vs Michigan St

Over 58 Ga/Tenn (5 units) - Tenn got burned by Mizzou now face Nations top team Georgia can rack up points, they have a stellar "D" but Vols at home in a Dog roll can score points, they've averaged 32 ppg and last year at Athens they lost 27-13, revenge on Vols mind, they'll give Dawgs all they can handle on Rocky Top

Under 53 1/2 Ky/S Car - series has 7 of L8 going under the total, KY got torched by Bama last week as Wildcats gave up a few turnovers, Gamecocks beat up Vandy, I'll play the trend here.

Over 58 UNC/Clem - UNC had to go into OT last week vs Duke, they're giving up way too many points and Clemson on a mission to end well under Dabo who's got distractions thrown at him weekly, and he's talked about for the A&M job too, which would be stupid for him to leave Clemson after all these years, 4 of last 5 have gone over, this should be a barn burner.

Minnesota +28 1/2 - Buckeyes moved out of #1 in latest poll although they beat Sparty, Gophers lost at Purdue by almost 3 touchdowns will give the Buckeyes all they have, and this game could be the swan song for Fleck as he's on the hot seat at Minnesota.

Over 33 1/2 EC/Navy (5 units) - low total, L5 in the series has gone over 4 times, ECU giving up 23 ppg and Navy scoring at 21 ppg while giving up 21 ppg, siding on the error of caution and not biting the low total equals Under type game, this should get into the low 40's

Purdue -2 1/2 - big win vs Gophers last week, now face NW off a big win at Wisky, going with the bounce theory here nad Purdue offensively slightly better than NW where NW is just 1-4 at home vs Purdue the L5.

Over 30 1/2 Illini/Iowa - Iowa keeping games low scoring, last week was 22-0, again a low total, typically these go Under however, Illini will bring a large contingent of fans to this game in Iowa City and last year beat Iowa 9-6 in Champaign, now revenge on the minds of Hawkeyes , Iowa should win this tilt 24-10 which goes Over the total.

Over 53 1/2 Syr/GT - Tech scoring points of late and Syracuse finally got a win last week and I'm staying off them except I believe this game will be high scoring, 8-2 Over L10 trend in this series.

K State -7 1/2 - Jayhawks lost their Backup Bean last week, now down to 3rd stringer, K State in this series have won the L4, should win by 10 or more here instate rivalry game which is about an hour between each other.

Over 61 Mass/Liberty - Liberty Flashes still undefeated face a team giving up 39 ppg while Liberty scores 39 ppg, problem for Flashes is, Mass going for gold to upset Liberty so there should be some points here, Liberty 45 UMass 24

Utah +1 1/2 (5 units) - Utah would be on a losing skid now face Arizona who went on the road and beat Colorado, Arizona has not faced a "D" like the Utes have and it's time for the Utes to live up to their "D" and beat someone down, Wildcats are just 1-5 L6 and lost LY to Utes 45-20 on the road, they have revenge on their mind but I feel Utes "D" will take advantage of 10 takeaways better than AZ and win this one SU!

Over 56 1/2 Okla/BYU (5 units) - BYU got smoked by the Cyclones last week and said to be looking elsewhere for a HC, BYU has some lineage out there and Oklahoma don't care after their big win over WVU last week, Sooners shouldn't be looking ahead, they do have TCU next week at home, but Sooners need to take care of business and this should be a shoot out in Provo, OU 38 BYU 24

Wyoming -14 - Cowboys should be able to take care of Rainbows here, Rainbows upset Flyboys last week, Wyoming is a tough place to play and Cowboys should be able to beat Hawaii by at least 17 here with their +17 turnover margin

Over 71 G State/LSU - LSU is 10-0 ATS OVER this year and averaging 46 ppg while allowing 29 ppg, G State scoring at 27 ppg, should be mid to upper 70's in this tilt, LSU 52 GST 21

Over 64 Temple/UAB - both "D" suck, UAB giving up 37 ppg and Temple giving up 35 ppg

Over 58 1/2 Bay/TCU - Texas shootout, Baylor allowing 35 ppg, TCU needing L2 wins for a bowl, they face Oklahoma next, this one should be a TCU win 38-30 game

Under 58 1/2 Fla/MO - Mizzou got a big home win vs Vols last week while Gators got pounded the 2H vs LSU, both should be out of steam here, L5 in the series have gone Under, Mizzou 27 Fla 17

Over 45 1/2 WF/ND - Hartman vs his former school, Irish averaging 37 ppg, mostly in their wins as Irish have 3 losses and averaged just 20 ppg, while WF has lost 4 of their L5 games giving up 41 to Fla St, Duke 24 and NC St 26, Irish should win this one 35-14!!

AF -3 1/2 - Flyboys in a bad mood, lost 2 straight which doesn't happen much now turn to a Backup QB as Larrier is questionable, Flyboys have scored just 16 points their L2 games, 3 at Army and 13 vs Rainbows, in their 4 home games they average 41 ppg and face UNLV a team they've beaten 7 of L8 times, I have AF winning by 6

Under 59 1/2 Tex St/Ark St - 6 of L7 games have gone under in this series

Over 64 1/2 Boise/USU - Boise with interim HC here, said to be talking to former HC Peterson to come back , Petey was suffering from a bit of burn out said if he was to return to coaching he would return to Boise, with that said, on the field, Boise is scoring 31 ppg while allowing 27, Aggies are putting up 35, they are off an OT win vs S D State and blowout win over Nevada, this line should have USU favored so they are a small home dog here, it will be an all out war. I have Boise winning by 1

Over 36 Neb/Wisky (5 units) - Neb QB most likely out which will put the "D" on the field mostly on the field once again, Huskers have been a good under play of late and Wisky off a home beat to NW last week, they will be in a bad mood and know Nebraska will give them a tough game at home, L6 in this series has gone over the total, I have Wisky winning 20-19!!

San Diego St +14 1/2 - last hurrah for Brady Hoke, he's retiring, finally and San Jose off a big win over Fresno, Aztecs have won 5 straight vs SJ and they'll be playing for Brady, I think Aztecs stay under the spread this is a 31-23 type game!!

0-4, -12.0, MONEYLINE

0-1, LOSS, Over 40, Nebraska/NW, 10/21/23, score NEB 17 NW 9, -11.0, Total of the Year
WON.....181.....LOSS...178.....PUSH.....8....., -17.85 units, as of 8/26/23 (units won corrected as of 1

Last edited:

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Iowa? Scoring 24? And giving up 10?
Good luck with your play here, but I’ll be on the under as I have been all season in an iowa game.
Cooper DeJean broke his leg in practice, so iowas secondary may be tested a bit more with him out, but iowas front 4 on defense should live in the Illinois backfield all day. Iowa’s special teams takes a huge hit with his absence, which means longer fields for iowa to move into scoring position from.

Reactions: WildBillPicks7
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Iowa? Scoring 24? And giving up 10?
Good luck with your play here, but I’ll be on the under as I have been all season in an iowa game.
Cooper DeJean broke his leg in practice, so iowas secondary may be tested a bit more with him out, but iowas front 4 on defense should live in the Illinois backfield all day. Iowa’s special teams takes a huge hit with his absence, which means longer fields for iowa to move into scoring position from.
I hear ya Redsfann. My take is Iowa has had this new QB in the lineup a few weeks now and he’s actually starting to gel the other thing is Illini can score no matter whom they play they find ways so hence the 24-10 prediction which is 3 1/2 pts higher than the Vegas total.

Reactions: redsfann

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
I hear ya Redsfann. My take is Iowa has had this new QB in the lineup a few weeks now and he’s actually starting to gel the other thing is Illini can score no matter whom they play they find ways so hence the 24-10 prediction which is 3 1/2 pts higher than the Vegas total.
Deacon Hill? Jelling? That’s a kind way of putting it 🤣
He’s fucking terrible. A statue in the pocket that can’t avoid any type of rush. Throws the ball 100 MPH regardless of where his receivers are and overthrows them most of the time.
What has changed with the iowa offense is the offensive line play which has improved greatly the last month or so, which allows the running game to get going and opens up the passing game a bit because teams have to stop the run.
Illinois scored a ton of points last week against Indiana at home. Doubt they get 10 on Saturday, so iowa would need 21 to get this total over. Seems easy enough to do. It ain’t. 🤣
Good luck with your plays this week, WB. Like a lot of them— just not this one 👍

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Today and next weekend will be the last home games for basically all FBS teams!! Trend is 58% of those games go over and all home dogs/home favorites <3 points are 61% going back nearly 20 years!!

Miami F will be starting Van Dyke today as Williams is out for the season at QB, Brady Hoke last home game will be vs Fresno State next week his team has San Jose on the road tonight, Michigan today at -19 said to be without Jim Harbaugh, he's serving the last of his 3 game suspension next week vs Ohio State, if anyone remembers, Michigan ran the ball 35 straight times vs Penn State when they were up at Happy Valley!!

Iowa total moved from 30 1/2 to 32 1/2, Hawkeyes play at Nebraska next week. Hawkeyes off a shutout win are 6-0 OVER their last 6 in that situation!

UCLA vs USC, rumor is pretty strong that Chip Kelly will be fired after this game, and to think Chip Kelly was the name everyone wanted to coach their program, even the Philadelphia Eagles and since he left Oregon, his teams have gone backwards in a hell-basket! My guess is he'll be a football analyst once again and take over for Jeff Mullen who's been with ESPN the past few years after his dismissal as Head Coach at Florida after a successful tenure at Mississippi State who's said to be offering him a lifetime contract!!

GL today everyone on whatever you play!!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Somehow I didn't save my plays made Monday for Tuesday night, it was just a teaser, but onward as they say!!

Wed 11/15 thru Sat 11/18

7 pt: M/O -1/2, Over 32 1/2 Buf/M-OH, Over 39 CM/OH (1 unit) WINNER
Live Under 30 1/2 Buf/M-OH LOSER
4Q Over 12 1/2 CM/Ohio (5 units) LOSER

OVER 47 BC/Pitt - Out of last 10, overs are 8-2, Pitt Last home game BC offense can be electric LOSER

Over 66 1/2 USF/UTSA - week night game, last home game for UTSA, this is in a dome, should be a shoot out, USF "D" gives up 31 ppg WINNER

Over 64 Col/Wazoo - distractions against thrown at Prime Time, Wazoo LHG plays UW next, both "D" giving up over 30 ppg WINNER

Over 55 1/2 App St/JM - Jimmy Mad proposed to change NCAA's mind to play in a bowl this year, faces App St whom JM beat last year on the road 32-28, Jimmy Mad wants style points, App St nothing to lose here they'll get a bowl game even with just 6 wins

Mich St +5 - Indiana underperformed all year, lost in OT last week vs Illini, Sparty played Ohio State tough, albeit they scored only 3, they put up enough vs Nebraska they should keep this one close within a FG vs Indiana where Hoosiers are just 1-7 L8 vs Michigan St

Over 58 Ga/Tenn (5 units) - Tenn got burned by Mizzou now face Nations top team Georgia can rack up points, they have a stellar "D" but Vols at home in a Dog roll can score points, they've averaged 32 ppg and last year at Athens they lost 27-13, revenge on Vols mind, they'll give Dawgs all they can handle on Rocky Top

Under 53 1/2 Ky/S Car - series has 7 of L8 going under the total, KY got torched by Bama last week as Wildcats gave up a few turnovers, Gamecocks beat up Vandy, I'll play the trend here.

Over 58 UNC/Clem - UNC had to go into OT last week vs Duke, they're giving up way too many points and Clemson on a mission to end well under Dabo who's got distractions thrown at him weekly, and he's talked about for the A&M job too, which would be stupid for him to leave Clemson after all these years, 4 of last 5 have gone over, this should be a barn burner.

Minnesota +28 1/2 - Buckeyes moved out of #1 in latest poll although they beat Sparty, Gophers lost at Purdue by almost 3 touchdowns will give the Buckeyes all they have, and this game could be the swan song for Fleck as he's on the hot seat at Minnesota.

Over 33 1/2 EC/Navy (5 units) - low total, L5 in the series has gone over 4 times, ECU giving up 23 ppg and Navy scoring at 21 ppg while giving up 21 ppg, siding on the error of caution and not biting the low total equals Under type game, this should get into the low 40's

Purdue -2 1/2 - big win vs Gophers last week, now face NW off a big win at Wisky, going with the bounce theory here nad Purdue offensively slightly better than NW where NW is just 1-4 at home vs Purdue the L5.

Over 30 1/2 Illini/Iowa - Iowa keeping games low scoring, last week was 22-0, again a low total, typically these go Under however, Illini will bring a large contingent of fans to this game in Iowa City and last year beat Iowa 9-6 in Champaign, now revenge on the minds of Hawkeyes , Iowa should win this tilt 24-10 which goes Over the total.

Over 53 1/2 Syr/GT - Tech scoring points of late and Syracuse finally got a win last week and I'm staying off them except I believe this game will be high scoring, 8-2 Over L10 trend in this series.

K State -7 1/2 - Jayhawks lost their Backup Bean last week, now down to 3rd stringer, K State in this series have won the L4, should win by 10 or more here instate rivalry game which is about an hour between each other.

Over 61 Mass/Liberty - Liberty Flashes still undefeated face a team giving up 39 ppg while Liberty scores 39 ppg, problem for Flashes is, Mass going for gold to upset Liberty so there should be some points here, Liberty 45 UMass 24

Utah +1 1/2 (5 units) - Utah would be on a losing skid now face Arizona who went on the road and beat Colorado, Arizona has not faced a "D" like the Utes have and it's time for the Utes to live up to their "D" and beat someone down, Wildcats are just 1-5 L6 and lost LY to Utes 45-20 on the road, they have revenge on their mind but I feel Utes "D" will take advantage of 10 takeaways better than AZ and win this one SU!

Over 56 1/2 Okla/BYU (5 units) - BYU got smoked by the Cyclones last week and said to be looking elsewhere for a HC, BYU has some lineage out there and Oklahoma don't care after their big win over WVU last week, Sooners shouldn't be looking ahead, they do have TCU next week at home, but Sooners need to take care of business and this should be a shoot out in Provo, OU 38 BYU 24

Wyoming -14 - Cowboys should be able to take care of Rainbows here, Rainbows upset Flyboys last week, Wyoming is a tough place to play and Cowboys should be able to beat Hawaii by at least 17 here with their +17 turnover margin

Over 71 G State/LSU - LSU is 10-0 ATS OVER this year and averaging 46 ppg while allowing 29 ppg, G State scoring at 27 ppg, should be mid to upper 70's in this tilt, LSU 52 GST 21

Over 64 Temple/UAB - both "D" suck, UAB giving up 37 ppg and Temple giving up 35 ppg

Over 58 1/2 Bay/TCU - Texas shootout, Baylor allowing 35 ppg, TCU needing L2 wins for a bowl, they face Oklahoma next, this one should be a TCU win 38-30 game

Under 58 1/2 Fla/MO - Mizzou got a big home win vs Vols last week while Gators got pounded the 2H vs LSU, both should be out of steam here, L5 in the series have gone Under, Mizzou 27 Fla 17

Over 45 1/2 WF/ND - Hartman vs his former school, Irish averaging 37 ppg, mostly in their wins as Irish have 3 losses and averaged just 20 ppg, while WF has lost 4 of their L5 games giving up 41 to Fla St, Duke 24 and NC St 26, Irish should win this one 35-14!!

AF -3 1/2 - Flyboys in a bad mood, lost 2 straight which doesn't happen much now turn to a Backup QB as Larrier is questionable, Flyboys have scored just 16 points their L2 games, 3 at Army and 13 vs Rainbows, in their 4 home games they average 41 ppg and face UNLV a team they've beaten 7 of L8 times, I have AF winning by 6

Under 59 1/2 Tex St/Ark St - 6 of L7 games have gone under in this series

Over 64 1/2 Boise/USU - Boise with interim HC here, said to be talking to former HC Peterson to come back , Petey was suffering from a bit of burn out said if he was to return to coaching he would return to Boise, with that said, on the field, Boise is scoring 31 ppg while allowing 27, Aggies are putting up 35, they are off an OT win vs S D State and blowout win over Nevada, this line should have USU favored so they are a small home dog here, it will be an all out war. I have Boise winning by 1

Over 36 Neb/Wisky (5 units) - Neb QB most likely out which will put the "D" on the field mostly on the field once again, Huskers have been a good under play of late and Wisky off a home beat to NW last week, they will be in a bad mood and know Nebraska will give them a tough game at home, L6 in this series has gone over the total, I have Wisky winning 20-19!!

San Diego St +14 1/2 - last hurrah for Brady Hoke, he's retiring, finally and San Jose off a big win over Fresno, Aztecs have won 5 straight vs SJ and they'll be playing for Brady, I think Aztecs stay under the spread this is a 31-23 type game!!

0-4, -12.0, MONEYLINE

added for 11/18/23

Round Robin, Placed - 2 Team Parlay - Round Robin (2 ways)To Win 56 units

• BYU +25
  • Memphis +9.5
  • Tennessee +9.5
  • Washington -1
  • San Diego State +15
  • Georgia State +32
  • Kentucky +2

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
added:

Michigan -19 (5 units) - Michigan on the road margin 34 ppg, Maryland is just 1-4 their last 5 including a beat down vs Penn State 51-15, didn't Michigan just beat Penn State at Penn State? Maryland narrowly escaped a road win at Nebraska 13-10! Were the Terps looking ahead to this game today? I don't care, teams rally around injured key players and their Head Coach's!! I have Wolverines winning by 23, especially with a +7 pt turnover margin!! GLE!!

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
added:

Michigan -19 (5 units) - Michigan on the road margin 34 ppg, Maryland is just 1-4 their last 5 including a beat down vs Penn State 51-15, didn't Michigan just beat Penn State at Penn State? Maryland narrowly escaped a road win at Nebraska 13-10! Were the Terps looking ahead to this game today? I don't care, teams rally around injured key players and their Head Coach's!! I have Wolverines winning by 23, especially with a +7 pt turnover margin!! GLE!!
Maryland is the little brother who gets beaten up by the creme de la creme of the Big 10. Think they will be sufficiently pureed by Michigan.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
13-22, hit 4 of 7 in the round robin 2 teamers and if anyone was paying attention, hit another 10 unit total play on Oregon/ASU Over 53 1/2, lost a bunch of 5 unit totals and sides!! Gonna take it lighter College Foots this coming week!! LOL

GLE!!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
-23.6 units last week and lost at least that much the previous week!!

60-60-3,-6.0, 1 unit sides play
43-38-1,+1.2, 1 unit totals play
18-22, -31.0, 5 unit sides play
21-29-2, -51.5, 5 unit totals play
4-4, -3.55, 1 unit 7 pt teaser play

3-4, -1.4, 1 unit LIVE Plays
1-1, -.50, 1Q 5 unit plays
4-9, -5.9, 1 unit 2H Plays

0-4, -12.0, MONEYLINE

1-0, +10.0 units, Over 53 1/2 Oregon/ASU, OR 49 ASU 13, 11/18/23
Round Robin: 2 teamers, +.87 units
WON.....194.....LOSS...200.....PUSH.....9....., -36.38 units, as of 8/26/23

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
One play in already

Friday 11/24

Over 58 1/2 Beavers/Ducks (10 units) play this one up to 64.

Over 54 1/2 Tol/CMU

Nebraska -2 1/2 - Huskers need a win for a Bowl it appears, Iowa not really scoring much but they get opportunities becuz of their "D" and the Huskers inserted Purdy last week, albeit they lost in OT to Wisky, they were up 14-0 vs Wisky on the road. Both "D" in tilt are tough, the difference will be turnovers and also home cooking, Huskers did manage to beat Iowa last year of course under a different coaching regime.

Oklahoma -10 - Sooner had a close one at BYU last week now have revenge on their mind in their last home tilt vs TCU

Utah St -7 - Aggies catch Lobos off big win vs Fresno last week, Aggies are 5-6, they need a win for bowl talk.

Over 53 1/2 TT/Texas - Tech will test Horns in this battle, Texas won't be looking ahead to BIG12 Championship game, so all out war here

Over 42 1/2 Penn St/Mich St - Sparty last home game, they're searching still for a new HC, Nittany Lions should be able to put up their average of 36 in this one and give Sparty 10, 36-10 game.

Under 52 1/2 UTSA/Tulane - Tulane an UNDER machine, UTSA can score points but this should be the best "D" the Roadrunners face

Saturday 11/25

Michigan -3 - One of the best "D" I've seen on tv this year, Buckeyes offense to me is one dimensional, throw it to Harrison Jr, Wolverines will key on that, I like that Harbaugh is not there as the BIG HOUSE is a tough place to play and Maize n Blue in a pissy mood should turn on the burners once they get ahead.

Over 60 1/2 GA/GT - Dawgs "D" nothing like what Tech has seen, Tech still scores points last year there were 51 points, This will be a battle, 49-28 Dawgs

Cincy +6 - KU with their 3rd string QB face a team going no where and it's their last home game, the Bearcats that's whom I'm speaking about, they try to get a home win here. KU off hard battle vs K State last week

Kentucky +6 1/2 - Wildcats typically give Ville a battle, they lost at S Carolina last week by 3, L'ville having a great year, this is for Kentucky bragging rights, should be 3-4 type game here

Over 61 UCF/Hou - All out scoring game, UCF needs a win, they're 5-6, for a bowl shot, Houston could fire their HC as their program is going backwards and they are in the BIG12 now so they have to win, Halvorsen isn't doing it.

Over 52 VT/Va - Battle of Virginia, last year had 53 points scored, no difference here

Over 52 1/2 Clem/S Car (5 units) - Battle of South Carolina, Dabo will run it up if his team gets ahead, S Carolina off home win vs Kentucky, Tigers too much for Cocks

Purdue -2 1/2 - Purdue just a tad better than Hoosiers, last home game, going with home team

Under 44 1/2 Tulsa/ECU - ECU an UNDER machine too, Tulsa no where to go, sloppy game

Over 56 1/2 Char/USF - USF putting up points their last 5, Char giving up a season average of 27 ppg, USF giving up 37 to much better teams

Kent St +18 1/2 - NIU a DD favorite? They suck!! This is on the road and Kent State playing for pride here.

Rice -4 1/2 - Rice needs a win, they're 5-6, to gain a bowl

Marshall -2 1/2 - Marshall also 5-6, they need a home win

Arizona St +12 1/2 - Arizona had a big win last week vs Utah now play for instate bragging rights, I'll take the DD home dog that can make things interesting at times

UNLV -3 - San Jose off 2 big wins, UNLV best year in years at 9-2, last one at home and revenge on their mind.

UCLA -9 1/2 - UCLA off USC win, Cal gives up 35 ppg, Cal can score but UCLA "D" an under machine 9-2 UNDERS,

Over 51 1/2 ND/Stanford - Irish can give up points, Stanford at home has done a decent job scoring, they give up 36 ppg, this appears to be a 38-20 type game

Over 67 1/2 Wazoo/Wash - Battle for State of Washington, Huskies big win last week, last year was 51-33 at Wazoo, this one at home still should be a battle, UW 41 Wazoo 34

Washington -16 1/2 - see above

San Diego St +5 - Brady's last stand

Over 48 1/2 Bama/Aub (5 units) - Battle of Bama, Auburn off humiliating loss to N M State last week, Bama knows what Auburn is capable of, should be exciting to watch

Baylor +7 1/2 - Bears at home vs Mountaineers, I'll take last game home doggy

K State - 9 1/2 - Wildcats beat KU last week, Cyclones at 6-5 are in a bowl, Wildcats senior day, could be a battle here, "D" for Cats the edge

Over 66 TAM/LSU - LSU highest scoring team, 10-0-1 on OVERS, A&M QB facing old team if he plays, LSU 49 TAM 28

S Miss +16 1/2 - S Miss home dog in conference vs Troy who caught fire midway thru the year but home doggy getting DD last home game no bowl

Liberty -16 - one of the last undefeateds left, Flashes will get test by UTEP but UTEP scoring 19 ppg ain't gonna match Liberty at 40 ppg

Hawaii +5 1/2 - Hawaii 2 big home wins, make this 3, no one is going to a bowl, home dog or bust CSU enjoys the islands as visitors, but without a win

60-60-3,-6.0, 1 unit sides play
43-38-1,+1.2, 1 unit totals play
18-22, -31.0, 5 unit sides play
21-29-2, -51.5, 5 unit totals play
4-4, -3.55, 1 unit 7 pt teaser play

3-4, -1.4, 1 unit LIVE Plays
1-1, -.50, 1Q 5 unit plays
4-9, -5.9, 1 unit 2H Plays

0-4, -12.0, MONEYLINE

1-0, +10.0 units, Over 53 1/2 Oregon/ASU, OR 49 ASU 13, 11/18/23
Round Robin: 2 teamers, +.87 units
WON.....194.....LOSS...200.....PUSH.....9....., -36.38 units, as of 8/26/23

Last edited:
Reactions: rocky mountain
Bet on MyBookie