Rest of '23-'24 CFB Pick Thread Wild Style

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
UNDER 46 Iowa St/K State (5 units) - Snowbowl, cold with wind!! Defense on both sides will need to shine, handling the ball and field possession difference in this tilt.
Scared of turnovers if I play this one. Already big on moo U +10, so may leave the total alone. Will be cheering for the defenses in this one for you, WB!

Reactions: WildBillPicks7
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Gators +6 1/2 (5 units) - Napier's ass in a sling, Mersch out for Fla, FSU we know their QB out for the year, backup sucks for Noles!! Conservative tonight, Noles "D" line ok, but Gators should contain them!! GLE!!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
How about that Bama finish? OMFG!!!!!! And a pick 6? WOW!!!

Stanford +25 1/2 (5 units) - Tree with nothing to play for but pride and Hartman will be in a bowl game, had his big game over his former school last week now it's the last game of the year for the Irish before their bowl, 3 TDs too much on the road for Irish!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
WOW!!! Then the line moved to -3? OMFG!!! And a pick 6 to boot!????? Danielson sounds like he has money on all his TV games with Nessler!! LOL :smilies3:smilies19
Barely paying attention, as I think I'm done for the year, but seems like you are destroying this lives today ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Barely paying attention, as I think I'm done for the year, but seems like you are destroying this lives today ?
Killing the lives today, the lines change quickly too sometimes in my favor sometimes against!! Yeah, the season can be a grind, especially playing basketball and baseball along with football!! Hockey is next LOL!!

GL RM!!

Love the snowbowl game in Manhattan on TV!!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Killing the lives today, the lines change quickly too sometimes in my favor sometimes against!! Yeah, the season can be a grind, especially playing basketball and baseball along with football!! Hockey is next LOL!!

GL RM!!

Love the snowbowl game in Manhattan on TV!!
Nice work, wish I has a couple live left! Snow game is great, but I'm watching scary shit to get mind off it. Last 4 gambling sessions , yesterday disaster, "and that weekend" about a month ago were too negative. I'll just watch from here , stay hot!!!

Reactions: WildBillPicks7
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Never in my life have I witnessed this either other than viewing them on tv, 2 kickoff return td's by the same kickoff returner in 2 different games, returner for Baylor 2 long kickoff 2 tds and Iowa State Abu Sama with 2 kickoff returns for the Cyclones, otherwise the Cyclones don't score!! WOW!

:smilies3

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie