Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
One game over .500

thx for inquiring

Knew it was going to be a tough card and I let my clients know that.

I'm content so long it wasn't a losing week

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nDn_Investor

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 7, 2007
Senor Capper, if I am to join your service and my bankroll is $1000, how many dollars per game/unit do you suggest?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Don't take this the wrong way but I provide the plays not your financial advice.

:D

I play with what I'm comfortable with.

which is exactly why you need to provide an accurate record.

right now you are hitting at a 59% win clip.

if his bankroll is $1,000 he has to make the determination of what he is comfortable risking per game. if you are making 20 plays a week, he'd only be able to risk $50 per play, if he is willing to risk his entire bankroll on 1 week of action.

so say he does risk his entire 1k bankroll and you make 20 plays, and you stick at your average of 59%...hell, call it 60%. so you go 12-8. assuming he is playing -110 vig, he collects on 12 plays. he gets his $600 in stake back, + $545.40 in winnings. The other $400 in losses is gone.

so now his bankroll is $1,145.40, he has made a profit of $145.40 on your 60% selections.

if he bought your weekly plan at $150, he has actually lost money even with you picking 60%, which is pretty damn good.

so you see, it is pretty important to be transparent and honest with your customers so they can do their homework and decide if its viable for them or within their means based on their bankroll.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nDn_Investor

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 7, 2007
Which is why I couldn't go with Thunder's service because its too much action for me, whereas Senor only plays NFL so its a better fit for a casual bettor like myself. 20 plays a week would even be a bit much for a sport play predominantly a day a week. But Senors track record and reputation speak for itself. Weekly wouldn't make sense for me, whole season would provide better ROI. Too bad I missed the big weeks. Hopefully more to come!

Thanks for the help Aiportis!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Soddy Karate

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2013
4 wins and 13 losses on the week. 1-3 in college included in record.

Last edited:

LuvThemDogs

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2005
Well on the flip side, at least he won't separate his only good shoulder reaching around to pat himself on the back after this week....:s1:

Reactions: CigDank
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s-love

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2007
Suva, Fiji
Well on the flip side, at least he won't separate his only good shoulder reaching around to pat himself on the back after this week....:s1:

I'm sure he warned his clients in advance that it was going to be a losing week. Funny he hasn't been around these parts at all this week.

Soddy Karate

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2013
No warnings were announced at all this week. In fact he felt good about the card and went on to crap the bed. Talk about hurting my wallet this week.