MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
No warnings were announced at all this week. In fact he felt good about the card and went on to crap the bed. Talk about hurting my wallet this week.

Quit your fucking crying, nobody twisted your arm to join. He felt good about the week and lost, imagine that? Ever gamble before? Shit happens.

Cracks me up, people get a small window of opportunity to bash somebody and they jump right in.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I'm not in here to defend Senor or anybody else, but the bashing just pisses me off.

He's a human being with feelings, you think he lost on purpose? Same goes with Thunder or any other handicapper on this site. Bash, bash, bash, fucking bash.

People just loooooove to fucking bash.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I lost my cool, imagine that? :lol:

I just don't see the point of bashing. I don't allow it in the handicapping forums and I'm not going to allow it in here either.

If somebody wants to post the records, go ahead, these guys have nothing to hide. If you disagree with anything they do, go ahead and state your opinion, no problem. It just doesn't have to be and won't be bashing. I'm not allowing it.

s-love's post was way out of line and he got a ban for 3 days for it. Next time will be a lot longer.

Sorry for my rant today. :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
I lost my cool, imagine that? :lol:

I just don't see the point of bashing. I don't allow it in the handicapping forums and I'm not going to allow it in here either.

If somebody wants to post the records, go ahead, these guys have nothing to hide. If you disagree with anything they do, go ahead and state your opinion, no problem. It just doesn't have to be and won't be bashing. I'm not allowing it.

s-love's post was way out of line and he got a ban for 3 days for it. Next time will be a lot longer.

Sorry for my rant today. :0008

No need to apologize, Jack....You had every right to get pissed....Lanny doesn't deserve getting bashed....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
My 2 cents...but lets make it a cple a dimes

My 2 cents...but lets make it a cple a dimes

Then maybe this will seep thru some of those thick skulls.......

I have made a unbelievable succes out of fading bad handicappers ...... for 30 plus years ...over the years i have posted the results here.........why can't others do the same it's either free or as in some cases a small charge.....If some one is bad shut your mouth and fade him..... either way you are almost guaranteed to win at best some a these guys may apprach 50% w/l so what!!!!!! better than getting drilled your whole life because you can't or never did learn or put in the effort do do capping yourself. .........
The "Hammer" has spoken..................Jesus will be the next speaker! Then maybe his Dad if he's not busy !

Tip !!!!!!! The top 5 Hilton picks are hitting 75% losers..... 2 −3 ag last week and they are FREE!!!!!!!

Ya know any one paid or unpaid that hits 75% winners...........I do ...... but thats a diff story !!

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Read my post "Testicle Fondler"

Read my post "Testicle Fondler"

:D:director:next stop broke ass mountain!!:mj07::mj07:

As i said this type of post accompliches nothing!!

SEEMS TO ME THE SENOR IS A VERY GOOD NFL CAPPER .........PROBABLY BETTER THAN ME... I can't pick that many games str up and turn a proifit but only excel in certain situations. Losses occur for all kinds of un cappable reasons.
I lost 3 str games one year in NCAA foots where i was up 3 td's in the 4th quarter and lost all 3 games ATS....Fortuantely it only happened once Also went thru a 2 year period where i did not lose a game ......... 100% winners in NCAA Foots.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Hammer...any idea how fading the top 5 consensus Hilton picks has done in the past?

Thanks.

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
As i said this type of post accompliches nothing!!

SEEMS TO ME THE SENOR IS A VERY GOOD NFL CAPPER .........PROBABLY BETTER THAN ME... I can't pick that many games str up and turn a proifit but only excel in certain situations. Losses occur for all kinds of un cappable reasons.
I lost 3 str games one year in NCAA foots where i was up 3 td's in the 4th quarter and lost all 3 games ATS....Fortuantely it only happened once Also went thru a 2 year period where i did not lose a game ......... 100% winners in NCAA Foots.

:00x12