SERVICE PLAYS FOR 12/24

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Gold Sheet ----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY, DECEMBER 24
*SAN DIEGO 34 - Denver 17?Broncos among the most inconsistent teams
in the NFL TY, which is saying something. But one trait showing up too often
for Denver fans is their team?s inability to disrupt strong running teams. With
super-quick S.D. RB Darren Sproles (122 YR off the bench vs. Detroit last
week) spelling ?L.T.? (1311 YR), that trend likely to continue. And HC Norv
Turner says former Dolphin WR Chris Chambers (19 recs. last 5 games)
learning quickly in his new offense. Broncs 2-9 vs. spread last 11 away; ?over?
16 of last 19. CABLE TV?ESPN

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Johnny Tailgate's Monday Night

Denver +8.5 vs. San Diego
San Diego is coming off a big win last weekend, which may assist in them falling flat this week. I expect Denver to break out their bag of tricks on this national stage especially since they are really not playing for anything at all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Matt Rivers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt Rivers

50,000* WEST COAST LOCK

Your winner here is on the Chargers!

Denver definitely has talent with Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler, Champ Bailey and a few others but let's face it, this team has been a huge disappointment this season. The Broncos have played two, maybe three quality games all season long. They were able to beat Pittsburgh earlier at home and buried the Chiefs a few times but that's about all they have done. Mike Shanahan's squad is no longer a team that can run at will with that zone blocking scheme and they are the worst team in the entire NFL in defending the run. Good luck here against the league's best in LT as we may see 200 yards and three scores from the former TCU Horned Frog and future Hall of Famer.

The Chargers have really been turning things around after the tough 0-2 and 1-3 start to the season. Obviously Norv Turner learned what needed to be done and the players have turned things up in a major way in winning 9 of their last 12 games.

This is a lot to lay and especially so in a division rivalry type of a game but I just cannot back the Broncos on the road here as the Chargers are too good and just have too much going for them. I do not see San Diego losing this game and if they win and don't cover then so be it but the home boys are just too good and have too much to play for in terms of playoff positioning and avoiding New England in the second round.

I'm not looking for a total romp but in the end a double digit win!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
BENTON ----- (COMP)

2♦ Broncos-Chargers OVER the total
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff Benton ---- a 15* (5* - 50*) play on SD

Last edited:

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ANYONE HAVE JEFF BENTON.?? HE IS ABSOLUTELY ON FIRE IN THE NFL.......THANKS A LOT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
SUNSHINE FORECAST

Monday, December 24, 2007

Denver Broncos (+9) at San Diego Chargers

Power Rating Projection:

San Diego Chargers 29 Denver Broncos 16
Statistical Projections

Denver Broncos 19

Rushing Yards: 109
Passing Yards: 237
Turnovers: 3 San Diego Chargers 29

Rushing Yards: 135
Passing Yards: 221
Turnovers: 2

SUNSHINE FORECAST Official Prediction:

San Diego Chargers 34 Denver Broncos 20

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
---------Brandon Lang-----------------

Just have to keep building it all back up winning day by winning day.

You saw a perfect example of money management as record wise I go 2-3 Sunday but pick up +28.5 dimes with the 2 top plays cashing in, a dominant 30 dime winner on the Jags and a 15 dime winner on the Seahawks.

I am telling you right now, there is so much money to made here over the next 6 weeks. I mean a lot of money.

All the bowl games. All the NFL playoffs. As much NBA and College Hoops you want, and of course, my 16th straight Super Bowl winner.

When the smoke clears after that Super Bowl winner, I truly believe from the depth of everything I am you will be very happy with where everything stands.

So here we go. One of my strongest Monday night plays of this entire year.

Let's bang it home and celebrate a great Christmas together and keep this winning run going right on through the New Year.

Here we go with today's breakdown:

Monday
40 Dime
Chargers

The Broncos aren't any better now than when they got beat badly at home 41-3 in the first meeting on October 7. They might be worse. San Diego is definitely improved, if not on the field, certainly in terms of confidence. That's what winning 8 out of 10, including four in a row, will do for your mental stake.

In the first meeting, LaDainian Tomlinson and the Chargers ran wild, rushing for 214 yards. Expect nothing different this time around as Denver's rushing defense entered this week's action ranked 29th in the league with a yield of 140 yards a game (4.5 ypc). LT has averaged 146 yards the past three weeks (6.9 ypc). He took the second half of last week's rout of Detroit off when his hamstring bothered him, but he's expected to start tonight. And I'm not worried about him taking a rest if the Chargers get up big tonight. Same thing happened in the first meeting and Michael Turner rushed for 147 yards. Well Turner is questionable with a shoulder injury tonight, but now the Bolts turn to Darren Sproles, who after LT sat down against Detroit last Sunday rushed for 122 yards and two TDs on 25 carries.

I went against Denver two Thursdays ago in its last game at Houston and the Texans - with Sage Rosenfel at quarterback and a gimpy Ron Dayne running the ball - blew the Broncos out 31-13 as a 2 1/2 point home dog. The extra couple of days rest won't help them as this is their 6th road game in 8 weeks. They're 1-6 ATS on the road anyway this season.

Tough spot for the Broncos to be in on Christmas Eve with nothing to play for on the road. And Monday's have not been kind to Mike Shanahan as Denver is 8-15-1 ATS on the Monday night highway over the years. On the other hand, San Diego is 12-6 ATS Mondays at home and I expect both trends to continue tonight.

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
ANYONE HAVE JEFF BENTON.?? HE IS ABSOLUTELY ON FIRE IN THE NFL.......THANKS A LOT

Jeff Benton

Monday Night Football winner ...

15 Dime: CHARGERS (minus the points vs. Broncos)

Chargers

First off, allow me to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. Hope you all enjoy quality time with your families in the coming days!

So here?s the deal with this game: Either the oddsmakers are giving us one helluva Christmas gift, or this is a big ol? freaking trap. I?m banking on the former. Just look at the direction these two teams are heading:

San Diego has won eight of its last 10 both straight-up and against the spread, including the last four in a row SU and ATS, and last week clinched the AFC West with a 51-14 rout of the Lions at home. And the Chargers? 8-2 run began with a 41-3 rout of the Broncos in Denver (more on that in second).

Meanwhile, the Broncos are 5-9 SU and 4-10 ATS on the season, and since starting the season 2-0, they have lost eight of 11. Last week, Denver got whacked at Houston 31-13 as a 2?-point road chalk, officially putting a fork in its playoff dreams. Considering that many experts had predicted big things out of Jay Cutler and the Broncos coming into this season, that?s a pretty big underachievement.

Now back to that Chargers blowout win in Denver back in Week 5. San Diego entered that contest on a three-game slide and the many ? myself included ? had begun to bury the Chargers and take deserved potshots at coach Norv Turner. Well, the Chargers went out that day, jumped out to a 14-0 lead midway through the first quarter and never looked back, finishing with a 484-296 edge in total offense, including 214-72 on the ground.

That latter stat has been Denver?s problem all season long: an inability to stop the run. The Broncos are allowing 140 rushing yards per game (4.5 per carry). Well, today, they face a Chargers? squad that has averaged 204.3 rushing yards in its last three wins, including an astounding 5.3 yards per attempt. Can?t see any reason why those trends won?t continue tonight.

Speaking of trends, check this out: Including the 41-3 win in Denver, the Chargers have won and covered three straight against the Broncos, all easy victories. San Diego is also 16-5-3 ATS in its last 24 games against AFC West rivals (3-1 ATS this year), 7-1 ATS against the AFC and 6-1 SU and ATS at home this year ? and all but one of those six home victories have come by double digits! Now for the Broncos: They?re 1-6 ATS on the road this year, 7-19 ATS in their last 26 overall, 4-12 ATS in their last 16 against the AFC and 2-9 ATS in their last 11 divisional games.

One more thing: The straight-up winner has covered the pointspread in every single one of San Diego?s games this year, and the winner is also 7-0-3 ATS in the last 10 Chargers-Broncos battles. What that means is, you pick the winner of the game, you got the pointspread winner, too.

Well, I can?t see any reason in the world that the Chargers don?t win tonight. They?re playing for the #3 seed in the AFC, they?re at home and they?re facing an archrival that has nothing to play for and would rather be home for Christmas than playing this game.

Chargers minus the points are the only logical play here.

Matt Rivers

50,000* WEST COAST LOCK

Your winner here is on the Chargers!

Denver definitely has talent with Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler, Champ Bailey and a few others but let's face it, this team has been a huge disappointment this season. The Broncos have played two, maybe three quality games all season long. They were able to beat Pittsburgh earlier at home and buried the Chiefs a few times but that's about all they have done. Mike Shanahan's squad is no longer a team that can run at will with that zone blocking scheme and they are the worst team in the entire NFL in defending the run. Good luck here against the league's best in LT as we may see 200 yards and three scores from the former TCU Horned Frog and future Hall of Famer.

The Chargers have really been turning things around after the tough 0-2 and 1-3 start to the season. Obviously Norv Turner learned what needed to be done and the players have turned things up in a major way in winning 9 of their last 12 games.

This is a lot to lay and especially so in a division rivalry type of a game but I just cannot back the Broncos on the road here as the Chargers are too good and just have too much going for them. I do not see San Diego losing this game and if they win and don't cover then so be it but the home boys are just too good and have too much to play for in terms of playoff positioning and avoiding New England in the second round.

I'm not looking for a total romp but in the end a double digit win!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Thee Franchise

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2007
UN MOMENTO

UN MOMENTO

San Diego -8

The chargers have LT and a possible #3 seed looming, Denver is out of the playoff hunt and have nothing to prove...enough said!

Last edited:

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
STEVE BUDIN HAS A 100 DIMER ON THE GAME....ANYONE HAVE IT ??? I HOPE IT IS ON THE BOLTS.......:scared :scared