TNT TOTAL OF THE MONTH
SEA OVER :scared

TNT GOM
SEATTLE :shrug:

from another site

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
John Ryan's college football 5* play....

John Ryan's college football 5* play....

We'll I'm sure as hell glad that someone said John Ryan had a 5* on Texas....I won big!!!

BUT......here was the actual write up I found just a few mintues ago....
WHOEVER IS POSTING THESE PLAYS NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT THE ACTUAL PLAY IS BEFORE THEY POST.....

Game: Texas at Arizona St. Dec 27 2007 8:00PM
Prediction: Arizona St.Grade: Grading Not Complete
Reason: Ai Simulator 5* graded play on Arizona State ? AiS shows a 78% probability that ASU will win this game. Also, that they have a 90% probability of scoring 28 or more points in this game. This puts them into a 10-1 ATS (+8.9 Units) role over the past 2 seasons. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 53-19 ATS for 74% since 1996. Play against neutral field favorites bowl games played in December and in a non-conference game between two teams from major division 1-A conferences. A modest variation of this system produces a 48-18 ATS mark for 73% since 1996. Play against neutral field favorites in December that is a good team with a winning percentage of 60-80% or more of their games on the season. One of the many advantages I see with ASU in this game is on the defensive end. WLB Brandon James will be a key and dominant force in this game. Texas operates mostly out of the one back set and QB McCoy will often times throw to RB Charles out of this set. This is the first game this year that Charles will be covered by a defender that can neutralize his speed and quickness. The second biggest factor is that the ASU offensive line averages a massive 325 pounds and they can run block with the best in the nation. They will be going up against a great DT in Okam of Texas, but he has not done nearly as well the second half of the season as the first. ASU is not a good pass blocking team as they have given up an embarrassing 53 sacks in just 12 games. Only two other units in the country have given up more sacks. Yet, when they can successfully run the ball and get the LB and safeties involved in run stoppage it opens up tremendous opportunities on the perimeter where ASU has big time advantages with Chris McGaha and Michael Jones. IN defense of the ASU OL, many of these sacks have been far after 4 seconds where Carpenter is trying to make plays with his very accurate arm. ASU will win the LOS and Carpenter will tear apart a Texas secondary that gave up 300+ passing yards to a run dominant Texas A&M team. Take ASU.

What the f***?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DIII

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Indy
That was my fault! The place I sometimes go to had a write up for John Ryan in their Service Pick thread about Anaheim 3* which was pretty lengthy then underneath it said John Ryan 5* Texas-2.5. Then in another thread long write up about John Ryan 5* Philadelphia. So my fault, I learned, and it worked out in a fuked up way. I will be sure from now on!