MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
CTO

Friday, February 15

CORNELL over Harvard...In the world of Ivy League hoops, where this week?s hot team can often be next week?s cold team, a truly superior entry will usually stand out. And much like Penn in recent years, this season?s candidate for dominance is sweet-stroking Cornell, hitting nearly 50% of its FG attempts and drawing clear from rest of loop thanks to dynamite backcourt led by 6-6 soph swingman Wittman (51%treys!). Meanwhile, Tommy Amaker?s Harvard (lost last 5) unraveling as it struggles to deal with lethal combo of Ivy-worst TOs (15 pg), FG (41%) and 3-pt. (26%) shooting. CORNELL 70 - *Harvard 56 RATING - 10

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
TodaysPicks

YALE -2 over Princeton

7:30 p.m. ET Friday night. For some reason the average sports bettor does not take advantage of the easy lines in the Ivy League. TodaysPicks has been hitting an AMAZING 83% in the Ivy League this year!

Yale is shooting over 50% over the last two games and Princeton's top scorer will not be playing in this game! Get your wager in a.s.a.p. before this line drops

"I am not personally familiar with them, so I cannot verify nor deny their claim to be hitting 83% in the Ivy League."

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Arthur Ralph

Arthur Ralph

Super Pick: Cornell

900 Frighten your Man Friday: BROWN

Streak: 2L on Superpicks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
FYI, my subscription to Arthur Ralph ends on the 17th meaning that starting the 18th, I will not have his plays. I paid for the monthly subscription for the past 3 mionths. I am fairly certain that I do not plan on renewing. If someone else cares to get the package, by all means that would be fantastic.

Thanks

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
FYI, my subscription to Arthur Ralph ends on the 17th meaning that starting the 18th, I will not have his plays. I paid for the monthly subscription for the past 3 mionths. I am fairly certain that I do not plan on renewing. If someone else cares to get the package, by all means that would be fantastic.

Thanks

Thanks for AR the past few months -- if you are looking for a new servie to buy , look into Bob Akmena or special K - the only 2 touts I look at

The rest are garbage for the most part

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
GG, no problem , it has been my pleasure. Special K I get, but someone usually posts it by the time I get around to it. Going forward I will post Special K if it hasn't already been posted.

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Black magic Sports

Black magic Sports

NCAA Basketball:

5 Unit Black Magic MAAC Game of the Month on Manhattan +2.5

Manhattan is showing serious value at home tonight due to a key injury hampering the Marist Red Foxes. Marist beat Manhattan at home back on January 7th by 10 points. They had one of their best scorers in Louie McCroskey who is averaging 12.4 points per game on the season. Now McCroskey is likely sitting out the rest of the season for Marist with an ankle injury. Marist has lost 3 out of their last 4 games overall when playing without McCroskey. Considering the home team is a PERFECT 8-0 straight up in the last 8 meetings between Marist and Manhattan, the edge clearly goes to the Jaspers at home tonight. Cash in with Manhattan as the underdog.

3 Unit Sharp Play on Princeton +2

Princeton is also showing great value as a home underdog Friday night. Princeton has won their last 3 home games and they are bound for a 4th straight tonight. Consistency in the starting 5 of Princeton has been clutch as of late, with 4 out of 5 of their starters scoring in double figures last game. Yale is just 2-7 in road games on the season, getting outscored by a ridiculous 13 points per game. Home court makes a huge difference in this conference and it will be on full display tonight. Head coach James Jones is 2-9 ATS off 2 consecutive wins by 10 points or more against conference rivals as the coach of Yale. Cash in with Princeton as the underdog.

Soon as I comment on how bad this knucklehead is, and he is IMO, he goes 3-0 yesterday lol. :s2:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
EZ Winners

2 STAR: (509) PITTSBURGH (+4.5) over Marquette
(Risking $220 to win $200)
8PM Central Time

Games between these two teams are always close, hard fought affairs. Marquette is actually 4-2 straight up in the last six meetings, but not one of those wins has been by more than four points. The Golden Eagles have been very inconsistent this season and I think they will have trouble handling the Panthers pressure defense. This is only the second time in the last six meetings that Marquette has been the favorite and the Panthers have been good in this role this season as they are 3-1 against the spread when getting points this year. Pittsburgh's DeJuan Blair and Sam Young should dominate the paint against Marquette. Point guard Levance Fields will be back tonight from injury for limited minutes as well to give the Panthers a boost. Take the points!

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
DCI

COLLEG HOOPS

Atlantic Sun Conference
JACKSONVILLE 78, North Florida 58

Big East Conference
MARQUETTE 72, Pittsburgh 69

Ivy League
Brown 73, PENN 66
Columbia 65, DARTMOUTH 61
Cornell 81, HARVARD 71
Yale 63, PRINCETON 60

Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference
Marist 74, MANHATTAN 67

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
THE SPORTS ADVISORS

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

(22) Pitt (19-5, 12-7 ATS) at Marquette (17-6, 9-9 ATS)

In search of its third straight victory, Pitt travels to Wisconsin to renew its rivalry with the Golden Eagles as these two square off in a rare Friday Big East matchup.
The Panthers got five 3-pointers and six assists from Ronald Ramon in Tuesday?s 82-63 rout of Providence, easily covering as an 8?-point home chalk. Ramon also hit the game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer on Nov. 7 as Pitt beat West Virginia 55-54 at home, but failed to cover as a three-point chalk. The Panthers are 7-4 SU and ATS in Big East play, going 2-3 on the road in league play (3-2 ATS).
Marquette snapped a two-game losing skid with an 89-64 burial of Seton Hall on the highway Tuesday, cashing easily as a four-point favorite. The Golden Eagles won their first 12 home games this year before suffering an ugly 71-57 loss to Louisville on Feb. 4 as a three-point ?dog. Marquette is 7-5 in the Big East (5-7 ATS), including 4-1 at home (1-4 ATS).
Pittsburgh lost both regular-season meetings with Marquette last season, falling 77-74 in overtime as an eight-point home favorite and 75-71 as a one-point road underdog. However, the Panthers got their revenge in the Big East tournament, eliminating the Golden Eagles with an 89-79 win as a 5.5-point chalk.
Dating back to 2003, Marquette is 4-2 against Pitt (5-1 ATS), with the last three regular-season meetings decided by a total of nine points.
The Eagles are on ATS runs of 12-3-1 against teams with a winning road record, 4-1 on Fridays and 5-1 against teams with a winning overall record. Meanwhile, Pitt has thrived in Friday tip-offs, going 13-2-1 ATS in their last 16.
The Panthers are 3-1 ATS as an underdog this season, but Marquette is 5-1 ATS as a favorite of 12 points or fewer.
The under is 15-5 in the Panthers? last 20 road games, 7-2 in their last nine Friday contests and 9-2 in their last 11 road games against teams with a home winning percentage better than .600. Conversely, Marquette has flown over the total in 20 of their last 28 Big East games, five of their last seven overall and five of their last seven on Friday. Also, the last six series meetings between these schools have soared over the posted price.

ATS ADVANTAGE: OVER

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg