****BOOTLEGS PLAYS****

---CBB----
(7*) CORNELL -5
(7*) MARIST -3
(7*) MARQ/PITT OVER 137

OVERALL
72 - 67 - 2
+47 UNITS

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

White_tiger

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2008
GG, no problem , it has been my pleasure. Special K I get, but someone usually posts it by the time I get around to it. Going forward I will post Special K if it hasn't already been posted.

or you might check this guy out. He's cheap but very solid record for NHL and NBA. I used to see his pick then no where to be found the last 3-4 weeks.
Yankee capper.
B/S: If you do get his please share.

Thanks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
I highly doubt I am going to buy anymore picks from anyone at this point. I have bought and spent tons of money on cappers and I am about done doing so. This isn't a rant, just a statement.

Bootleg: Re your personal plays, FYI, not sure if you know this, but Louis McCroskey, 2nd best scorer and all around best player on Marist is out for season. They have lost 3 of 4 since. Home team is 8-0 SU in this series as well.

Not trying to change your mind, just an fyi.

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
FYI, my subscription to Arthur Ralph ends on the 17th meaning that starting the 18th, I will not have his plays. I paid for the monthly subscription for the past 3 mionths. I am fairly certain that I do not plan on renewing. If someone else cares to get the package, by all means that would be fantastic.

Thanks
Eddie, do you have a record on his Superpicks over the time you had him? Just curious. I might pick it up here.:0corn

Thanks

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
My spreadsheet on Black Magic and AR was deleted by accident by my girlfriend. I am fairly certain going back to memory, in the 87 days of service that I had AR, his Superpicks were 50-37. In this streak, he had 1 10 game winning streak, 1 9 game winning streak, 1 8 game losing streak, 1 7 game losing streak.

I had other stats on back and forths too but I don't remember the exact numbers.

Black Magic is at exactly .500 in terms of numbers BUT his volume of 5 Unit plays (his largest) are well under .500 including losing his NFL GOY, his College FB GOY and now, his College Hoops GOY. For what it's worth, his NFL GOY was on the Chargers at Minnesota (we know how that turned out), his College Game of Year in Football was on Tennessee, forgot who they played but they did not cover, and his College Hoops GOY was on Wofford as an 8 point favorite at home who lost outright to Elon. Good times!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
My spreadsheet on Black Magic and AR was deleted by accident by my girlfriend. I am fairly certain going back to memory, in the 87 days of service that I had AR, his Superpicks were 50-37. In this streak, he had 1 10 game winning streak, 1 9 game winning streak, 1 8 game losing streak, 1 7 game losing streak.

I had other stats on back and forths too but I don't remember the exact numbers.

Black Magic is at exactly .500 in terms of numbers BUT his volume of 5 Unit plays (his largest) are well under .500 including losing his NFL GOY, his College FB GOY and now, his College Hoops GOY. For what it's worth, his NFL GOY was on the Chargers at Minnesota (we know how that turned out), his College Game of Year in Football was on Tennessee, forgot who they played but they did not cover, and his College Hoops GOY was on Wofford as an 8 point favorite at home who lost outright to Elon. Good times!!

Yes, I thinketh Black Magic should just shorten their name to BM !:142smilie

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
I highly doubt I am going to buy anymore picks from anyone at this point. I have bought and spent tons of money on cappers and I am about done doing so. This isn't a rant, just a statement.

Bootleg: Re your personal plays, FYI, not sure if you know this, but Louis McCroskey, 2nd best scorer and all around best player on Marist is out for season. They have lost 3 of 4 since. Home team is 8-0 SU in this series as well.

Not trying to change your mind, just an fyi.

Thanks for the heads up Eddie. I am aware that McCroskey is out, but he has actually been out since 1/21 and they have gone 4-3 without him, those three loses coming to Siena (twice) and Rider. Both teams being much better than Manhattan. The home court does seem to be an advantage in this series but I think Marist has become a better team while Manhattan has declined. Think it should remain close, but I still like Marist in this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg