SERVICE PLAYS FOR TUES. 12/18/07

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
ROBERT FERRINGO

Tread lightly today. There are some dangerous games on the board. I do really like the schedule for Wednesday and Thursday, and then we'll have our usual Saturday numbers so today we'll try to be a bit conservative today.

2.5-Unit Play. Take Tulsa (-3) over Charlotte (8 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 18)Charlotte?s been a good story to this point in the year but I think they?re playing a bit above themselves. Tulsa is a more efficient team on the offensive and defensive end, and I think that Charlotte?s road magic is just about used up in the nonconference portion of the schedule (much like New Orleans).

2-Unit Play. Take Southeast Missouri State (+3) over Samford (8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 18)Here we have the quintessential high-scoring team that plays little defense versus the scrappy, defensive team that can?t put the ball in the hoop. Well, in a game that if Samford does win won?t be by more than a few points, I?m going to take the team that can score consistently and the cushion. SEMS has covered four of five meetings in this series and Samford is just 2-6 ATS in conference play.

1.5-Unit Play. Take Southern Mississippi (-6) over New Orleans (9:20 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 18)Gambling here. New Orleans is a team we?ve been on this early in the season and they have been money on the road. But something in the numbers is telling me to jump off. Southern Miss has absolutely dominated the boards, and there is a system in play here that?s hit at nearly 76 percent over the last decade in nearly 50 trials.

1.5-Unit Play. Take San Francisco (+3) over Long Beach State (10 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 18)I think we?re getting the better team with the points here. Long Beach is still a long way from finding its identity and I think the Dons are due for a decent road performance.

That's it for today. Good luck.

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Brandon Lang

5 DIME HOOPS TRIPLE THREAT

Kentucky at Houston

Lakers at Bulls

Elon at UT Chattanooga

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Kelso Sturgeon Basketball

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Home Team In CAPS

All Starting Times Eastern

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

10 Units

New Orleans (+7) over Southern Mississippi

Prediction: New Orleans by 4-5

Starting Time: 9:20

Played as part of the Gulf Coast Classic

Played at Gulf Coast Coliseum (8,700, a neutral floor) in Biloxi, Mississippi

bases

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
mti 5 star in nba today

mti 5 star in nba today

anyone

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

icemike23

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
JEFFERSONSPORTS

UPDATED ALL RECORDS IN EACH SPORT (4 u Jack)
THESE ARE THE RECORDS SINCE OCTOBER 6th
NCAA FB 17?7 71.00%
NCAA HOOPS 29-20-2 60%
NBA 34?23 60%
NHL 32?20 62%
NFL 10?9 50.00%

Avg 61% in all sports. Good luck guys.
TODAYS PLAYS
NHL
BOSTON OVER 5.5
NCAA
HOUSTON-3
more later

good luck

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
Brandon Lang
TUESDAY

5 DIME - Houston, Lakers, Tennessee-Chattanooga

5 Dime ? Houston

Bring on the big-name 'Cats, so says Houston coach Tom Penders. Despite playing tonight's game without 6-foot-11 center Marcus Cousin, who has a stress fracture in his right ankle, I expect the Cougars' run-and-gun, full-court pressure game to thwart Kentucky's effort in front of a nationally televised offense. The Wildcats (4-4), in their first year under coach Billy Gillispie, have lost three straight games, and though I believe he has the talent to make a run in a few months, Gillispie needs more time with this bunch.
Put it this way, the Wildcats' early wins have come against the likes of Central Arkansas, Liberty, Texas Southern and Stony Brook ? all in Lexington. In the other column, two of the 'Cats losses came at the hands of Gardner Webb and UAB ? both in Kentucky (the UAB loss was in Louisville). The Cougars are the team to beat in this clash, they're certainly the right side, but as you can tell it's because we're siding against a Wildcats team that has yet to come together.

5 Dime - Lakers

Take the Lakers here, as there's no reason to believe they should be catching points from a disappointing Bulls team that may have won six of nine, but that was only after losing 10 of its first 12. Chicago may have found a groove recently, but it'll have to deal with a Lakers team that has won five of six ? both SU and ATS - while averaging 111.8 points over those games.
You give me points with a Lakers team that won by 28 in the first meetings, and I'll be glad to take them. The Lakers are also 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games installed as an underdog, while they've covered 11 of 16 on the road. Take the points here.

5 Dime - Tenn-Chatt

It's early in the season, I know, but we're already talking about a division race in the Southern Conference, and it's the reason we side with the Mocs in this one. Tennessee-Chattanooga is laying relatively low chalk to the Phoenix tonight, and with a battle of unbeatens in the North Division taking place, I'll lay it with Chattanooga. Coach John Shulman has already put it out there to his troops that this is the most important game of the season thus far, as it's a conference home game preceding the holiday break.
The Mocs roll in on a 3-1 run, and the lone loss may have been the most impressive performance of them all, as they lost a tough 76-70 decision to then-10th-ranked Tennessee. That's been motivation enough to see this team outscore its guests by an average margin of 17 points this season. The Mocs swept both games last season, including a 10-point win at McKenzie Arena, and with Elon hunched over from a 5-13 ATS road skid against teams sporting winning home marks, I'll lay this easy number

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
There will be a Maingate 15* basketball play tonight. I should have it by 6:30 or so and will post it as soon as I get it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Marco D'Angelo | CBB Sides Double-Dime Bet
716 Mid. Tenn -5.0 (-110) BetUS vs 715 Fla. Internatnl
Analysis: Both teams have bad records the difference is Florida International has played a weaker schedule and is still losing. Middle Tennessee St take advantage of a Big Drop in Class today. I see Middle Tennessee St winning by 10-13 Points. Take MIDDLE TENNESSEE ST as my COLLEGE PLAY OF THE DAY and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY.

Marco D'Angelo | CBB Sides Single-Dime Bet
712 Wright St -12.0 (-110) BetUS vs 711 St. Bonaventure
Analysis: Wright St. plays some serious defense and should hold St. Bonaventure to 50 here. Look for Wright St. to pull away in the Second half for an easy 16-20 Point Win. TAKE WRIGHT ST. and make them a SINGLE DIME PLAY.

Marco D'Angelo | CBB Sides Single-Dime Bet
722 Ark.-Little Rock -8.0 (-110) SportBet vs 721 Pepperdine
Analysis: My Power Ratings have Arkansas Little Rock Winning this Game by 12-15 Points. Vegas has set this line too low based on Little Rock's close game on Saturday. Take ARKANSAS LITTLE ROCK and make them a SINGLE DIME PLAY.Unit Play. #709 Take Southern Illinois -3 over Western Michigan (7:00 pm) The Salukis have been one of the most disappointing teams this season, but will get back to a winning record after playing a bad team on Tuesday. They have been shooting terrible from the field but their defense is still strong. Tonight they will reach 65 points and that will be good enough for a victory and cover.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Handicapper: Rocketman Sports
Sport: College Basketball
Game: New Orleans Privateers @ Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles - Tuesday December 18, 2007 9:00 pm
Pick: 1 unit (Free Play) ATS: New Orleans Privateers +7 (-109)

New Orleans is 7-1 SU overall this year including 4-0 SU on the road this season. New Orleans is only allowing 63.5 points per game overall this year. Southern Miss is 5-3 but look who they beat: Belhaven, William Carey, Blue Mountain, Spring Hill and Alabama State. NEW ORLEANS is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in road games after playing 2 consecutive games as a road underdog over the last 3 seasons. We'll recommend a small play on New Orleans tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rockybr> Rocketman has a 3* CBB play and a 3* NHL play for Tuesday! 72% in CBB this year! 75% run in NHL currently!

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOCS

4 Unit Play. #709 Take Southern Illinois -3 over Western Michigan (7:00 pm) The Salukis have been one of the most disappointing teams this season, but will get back to a winning record after playing a bad team on Tuesday. They have been shooting terrible from the field but their defense is still strong. Tonight they will reach 65 points and that will be good enough for a victory and cover.

4 Unit Play. #720 Take Tulsa -2 over Charlotte (8:00 pm) This is a classic match-up for two mid-major teams that are equal, but the home court advantage will make the difference. The Hurricanes have played a tough schedule to open the season, but they have yet to lose a game at the Reynolds Center this season. The 49ers are coming off a loss to Hofstra and have yet to record a true road victory this year. In fact, this is only their second game in a hostile environment. Charlotte lives and dies with the three point shot and that does not bode well when playing away from home. The Hurricanes shot over 75% from the charity stripe and do not beat themselves and that alone will allow them to win this game.

4 Unit Play. #741 Take Portland State +12 ? over Washington (10:30 pm FSN) This late night affair will be much closer then what the experts believe, as the Vikings look for their first victory against Washington in their history. Washington is only a glimmer of their past success and struggled to beat Portland despite shooting 73% from the field. Portland State shoots a lot of three pointers and shoots them very well and that will keep them in this contest for 40 minutes, losing by single digits.

Last edited:

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
EZ Winners

These are Tuesday's plays.....

NBA

2 STAR: (704) CHICAGO (-1.5) over LA Lakers
(Risking $220 to win $200)

NCAA

1 STAR: (723) KENTUCKY (+4) over Houston
(Risking $110 to win $100)

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C & P EXPERTS 12/18/07

CBB:
SE MISSOURI ST. +4
LONG BEACH ST. -1.5

(20-7-1 RUN )

2-0 FRIDAY
2-1 SAT
3-0 SUNDAY
1-1 MONDAY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg