MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Black Magic Sports

Black Magic Sports

NCAA Basketball:

5 Unit Black Magic NCAA on ESPN Beatdown on Kentucky +4

The Kentucky Wildcats are coming off a devastating loss to UAB where they held a 14-point lead in the second half only to watch a plethora of 3-pointers drop them in the end. Kentucky will come storming back tonight in Houston. They are too well coached to lose this game. Billy Gillispie is one of the best motivators in the country and his demand on the defensive side of the ball has made his teams very successful. Houston hasn?t faced a team the caliber of Kentucky all season long and they are not worthy of being the favorite tonight. Kentucky is 41-19 ATS against good ball handling teams committing less than 14 turnovers a game. The Wildcats? pressure defense will give Houston fits tonight. Cash in with Kentucky as the underdog.

NBA:

4 Unit NBA Total of the Night on Nets/Kings UNDER 188

The UNDER is 5-1 in the Kings? last 6 games and the UNDER is 3-1 in the Nets? last 4 games overall. These teams cannot put the ball in the basket consistently. The only consistent aspect of their games is the solid defensive efforts they put on the floor every night. The Kings are without Kevin Martin, Mike Bibby and Abdur-Rahim to show why they are lacking in the scoring column. The Nets are just old and can?t get up and down the floor for any fast-break opportunities. They have to run a half court offense which Jason Kidd fits best. The Nets are scoring just 90 points a game at home this season. The Kings are putting up just 91 points a game in their last 5 games. Sacramento is 8-0 UNDER in road games versus slow-down teams averaging 76 or less shots/game over the last 3 seasons. Cash in with the UNDER 188 points.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Sport Game and Time Money Play
NBA Sacramento @ New Jersey 7:35 PM EST 100* New Jersey -4.5
NBA LA Lakers @ Chicago 8:35 PM EST 75* UNDER 202.5
NBA Toronto @ LA Clippers 10:35 PM EST 75* Toronto -4.5
CBB NC Charlotte @ Tulsa 8:00 PM EST 50* Tulsa -3
CBB Kansas @ Georgia Tech 7:00 PM EST 50* Georgia Tech +11
CBB So Illinois @ Western Michigan 7:00 PM EST 50* So Illinois -2.5

SportsAction365

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
spritzer--
ko....................clev st
5 star hammer rd warrior gow.............kansas
3 star hammer..................port st

tko matchup mismatch...........lakers
tko.............................toronto

feist--
platinum....................houston
inner circle................clev st
5 star executive...............g tech

platinum.......................clippers
total........................nets over 88.5
inner circle.................nets
3 star executive..............lakers

cokin--
big shot..............fla int
window..................fla st
under the hat...........kansas
3 star action............so miss
3 star action..............murray st

bases, you didnt read my post last night?

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: College Basketball
Game: Kentucky Wildcats @ Houston U Cougars - Tuesday December 18, 2007 9:00 pm
Detail: IC'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAY OF THE DAY!
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Houston U Cougars -3.5 (-108)

#1 NBA Handicapper in America Basketball 2007: 58-29 (66%) 33-9 NBA Run (76%) & (24-7 NBA Run) NBA 2007: 46-21 (68%) 15-4 Run with NBA Totals Total of 3 plays today. Folks, Kentucky is not good. This team is even worse with Gillespie as the head. Kentucky fans so passionately wanted to get rid of Tubby, yet they sit with losses against Gardner Webb and a 4-4 record and after tonight, they are likely to be 4-5. Where's the hatred for Tubby now? After all, he did lead them to a National Title which many seem to forget. Regardless, the Wildcats will get better once Gillespie is able to recruit a bit more, but currently, this team lacks offensive prowess. This team is young, and they are still very inexperienced on the road losing by nearly 20 to Indiana and scoring just 51 points away from home. This is a huge deal for the University of Houston who currently sits at 9-1, granted, their competition is against poor squads, but nevertheless, still sit at 9-1 and they did play very well against VCU who is a top 75 team on neutral footing. I think Kentucky will struggle in yet another road game, their 2nd of the s eason, and after a few more underneath their belt, I expect this team to do much better when conference play rolls around. I have Houston winning this ballgame by 8. Kentucky is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road ballgames and Houston is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 contests against the SEC.

Game: College of Charleston Cougars @ Florida State Seminoles - Tuesday December 18, 2007 7:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) ATS: Florida State Seminoles -17 (-110)

#1 NBA Handicapper in America Basketball 2007: 58-29 (66%) NBA 2007: 46-21 (68%) 33-9 NBA Run (76%) & (24-7 NBA Run) 15-4 Run with NBA Totals Total of 3 plays today. The bottom line in this game is that I beleive FSU is one of the better teams in College Basketball, and frankly, I feel that this team should be ranked in the top 25. This team will do whatever it takes to get that ranking and what better way to do that than beat up on Bobby C's team in the College of Charleston. Folks, C of C is ranked outside the top 200 in my power rankings and they play a Seminole team that has already beat Florida at Florida, is a top 30 ranked team that defeated Minnesota by 14 points and the Gophers led by Tubby Smith are a top 75 team and now C of C is supposed to hang in below 20 on the road? I think not. I will take my chances here with the Seminoles as I have them winning this game by 24 and considering that College of Charleston is expected to do some damage within their own conference, that will lead to a higher point rating for FSU if they can blow this team out. This is exactly why Duke blows out Wisconsin and the o ther better teams at home because after defeating them, than they can root for them as they will increase their respective power rankings and poll numbers. Charleston is 1-7-1 ATS when facing a team with a winning percentage of greater than 60% and the Seminoles are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 home games.

Sport: NBA Basketball
Game: Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls - Tuesday December 18, 2007 8:30 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) TOTAL: Over 202 (-109)

There is a lot of elements working in this game. Keep in mind the Bulls have revenge from having gotten destroyed on the road as bluntly stated, the Bulls are a bad road team and the fact that the Lakers were upset that Kobe would accept a trade to Chicago believing he can play with a better supporting cast their. Kobe will want to show up in front of the Chicago fans as the rumor mill still is working that the Bulls might make an offer for Kobe. The Bulls on top of that would love to get revenge against the Lakers and sit at 8 wins not too far behind from making a move as if they are to make a move this season - it is now before they get even further behind. The Bulls have won their last 4 of 6 after a horrible start and that is in large pa rt due to a better offeense. I love the fact that 65% of the public is on the Lakers because that favors the over as I think the Bulls will be very competitive tonight and this is why the line has not shifted too much. It reminds me of the Bulls vs. Pistons earlier this season in Chicago when the Bulls ended up winning while the public hounded Detroit. The bottom line here is that the Bulls are good at home against the better teams in the league and the Lakers are Good in scoring points both at home and on the road due to their lack of defense having topped a 100 in essentially 8 of their last 10 games. There are many, many trends that favor the under including that the under is 8-0 between these 2 teams, however, the 2 trends that I believe are important are the fact that the over is 4-1 of late in Chicago home games as they are playing better on offense and the over is 9-3 for the Bulls against the Western Conference as they play with revenge tonight.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LVTR

LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR): LA LAKERS vs CHICAGO BULLS

Play: LA LAKERS +2
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: LA LAKERS +2
LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) LATE ADDITION SELECTION:KENTUCKY vs HOUSTON

Play: NCAAB - KENTUCKY +4
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) LATE ADDITION SELECTION: Always check back by 7pm est week days and 6pm est on the Week ends. Always remember that plays posted early are always LVTR primary plays. Today's Late addition play is : NCAAB - KENTUCKY +4
LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR): TORONTO -4 ( BUY THE HOOK) vs LA CLIPPERS

Play: TORONTO -4 ( BUY THE HOOK)
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: TORONTO -4 ( BUY THE HOOK)
LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) LATE ADDITION SELECTION: FLORIDA vs MONTREAL

Play: NHL -FLORIDA vs MONTREAL UNDER 5.5
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) LATE ADDITION SELECTION: Always check back by 7pm est week days and 6pm est on the Week ends. Always remember that plays posted early are always LVTR primary plays. Today's Late addition play is : NHL -FLORIDA vs MONTREAL UNDER 5.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

324-265-13 last one hundred fifteen days
2-3 Yesterday

Today:

10* SACRAMENTO +5
10* CHICAGO -1?
10* LAL/CHI UNDER 202

PeePee

Addicted
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2007
H-town

There is a lot of elements working in this game. Keep in mind the Bulls have revenge from having gotten destroyed on the road as bluntly stated, the Bulls are a bad road team and the fact that the Lakers were upset that Kobe would accept a trade to Chicago believing he can play with a better supporting cast their. Kobe will want to show up in front of the Chicago fans as the rumor mill still is working that the Bulls might make an offer for Kobe. The Bulls on top of that would love to get revenge against the Lakers and sit at 8 wins not too far behind from making a move as if they are to make a move this season - it is now before they get even further behind. The Bulls have won their last 4 of 6 after a horrible start and that is in large pa rt due to a better offeense. I love the fact that 65% of the public is on the Lakers because that favors the over as I think the Bulls will be very competitive tonight and this is why the line has not shifted too much. It reminds me of the Bulls vs. Pistons earlier this season in Chicago when the Bulls ended up winning while the public hounded Detroit. The bottom line here is that the Bulls are good at home against the better teams in the league and the Lakers are Good in scoring points both at home and on the road due to their lack of defense having topped a 100 in essentially 8 of their last 10 games. There are many, many trends that favor the under including that the under is 8-0 between these 2 teams, however, the 2 trends that I believe are important are the fact that the over is 4-1 of late in Chicago home games as they are playing better on offense and the over is 9-3 for the Bulls against the Western Conference as they play with revenge tonight.

Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
My buddy has not posted his hockey pick which sucks because that means I won't get to see it. I got called into a meeting that will pretty much ruin the rest of my evening.

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
indiancowboy in NBA ? Thanks.

He's hot in NBA.

Game: Kentucky Wildcats @ Houston U Cougars - Tuesday December 18, 2007 9:00 pm
Detail: IC'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAY OF THE DAY!
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Houston U Cougars -3.5 (-108)

#1 NBA Handicapper in America Basketball 2007: 58-29 (66%) 33-9 NBA Run (76%) & (24-7 NBA Run) NBA 2007: 46-21 (68%) 15-4 Run with NBA Totals Total of 3 plays today. Folks, Kentucky is not good. This team is even worse with Gillespie as the head. Kentucky fans so passionately wanted to get rid of Tubby, yet they sit with losses against Gardner Webb and a 4-4 record and after tonight, they are likely to be 4-5. Where's the hatred for Tubby now? After all, he did lead them to a National Title which many seem to forget. Regardless, the Wildcats will get better once Gillespie is able to recruit a bit more, but currently, this team lacks offensive prowess. This team is young, and they are still very inexperienced on the road losing by nearly 20 to Indiana and scoring just 51 points away from home. This is a huge deal for the University of Houston who currently sits at 9-1, granted, their competition is against poor squads, but nevertheless, still sit at 9-1 and they did play very well against VCU who is a top 75 team on neutral footing. I think Kentucky will struggle in yet another road game, their 2nd of the s eason, and after a few more underneath their belt, I expect this team to do much better when conference play rolls around. I have Houston winning this ballgame by 8. Kentucky is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road ballgames and Houston is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 contests against the SEC.

Game: College of Charleston Cougars @ Florida State Seminoles - Tuesday December 18, 2007 7:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) ATS: Florida State Seminoles -17 (-110)

#1 NBA Handicapper in America Basketball 2007: 58-29 (66%) NBA 2007: 46-21 (68%) 33-9 NBA Run (76%) & (24-7 NBA Run) 15-4 Run with NBA Totals Total of 3 plays today. The bottom line in this game is that I beleive FSU is one of the better teams in College Basketball, and frankly, I feel that this team should be ranked in the top 25. This team will do whatever it takes to get that ranking and what better way to do that than beat up on Bobby C's team in the College of Charleston. Folks, C of C is ranked outside the top 200 in my power rankings and they play a Seminole team that has already beat Florida at Florida, is a top 30 ranked team that defeated Minnesota by 14 points and the Gophers led by Tubby Smith are a top 75 team and now C of C is supposed to hang in below 20 on the road? I think not. I will take my chances here with the Seminoles as I have them winning this game by 24 and considering that College of Charleston is expected to do some damage within their own conference, that will lead to a higher point rating for FSU if they can blow this team out. This is exactly why Duke blows out Wisconsin and the o ther better teams at home because after defeating them, than they can root for them as they will increase their respective power rankings and poll numbers. Charleston is 1-7-1 ATS when facing a team with a winning percentage of greater than 60% and the Seminoles are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 home games.

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
seen at another site that Cal Sports 5* was U of San Francisco which RAS is also on tonight...

Alot of folks are on SF tonight, and the play makes sense. Arthur Ralph is flying solo on LB State (where my money is), but this could be the end of the streak. We'll see. On the bright side I am usually wrong, so me liking SF personally, Ralphs streak may continue. We'll know soon enough...:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
Alot of folks are on SF tonight, and the play makes sense. Arthur Ralph is flying solo on LB State (where my money is), but this could be the end of the streak. We'll see. On the bright side I am usually wrong, so me liking SF personally, Ralphs streak may continue. We'll know soon enough...:shrug:

Not completely solo. Wayne Root, Yankee Capper and C&P Experts are also on board. Let's take it down!!

bases

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
taipans

taipans

hi.taipans .emailed jacjk for your email..waiting for a resonse from jack

Last edited: